Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,256 members, 7,910,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Does He Want From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Want From Me? (1918 Views)

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) / I'm Pregnant For My Uncle,he Want Me Out Of His House / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2009
This is an ex of mine. After breaking up for 4 months, he told me he miss me blah blah blah, after considering going back to him I met with him and his fone rang twice and it was a lady, I don't know what she said but I cud make it up from what he was replying that he can't come out right now and he would see her tomorrow that maybe she wanted to see him. After that i decided not to go back to him even though I love him so much. But we kept in touch, tonight he came to see me,  called me & tell me his downstairs and  I went down, I didn't even finish 10min in his car his fone rang again and it was a lady again, from what he was saying i assumed she was asking where he was coz he was like I'm just checking something online(he was with me hey) and at the end of their conversation he was like "nice one baby thnx for calling". After i heard that i just repeated what he said last and then stormed out of his car and bang the door.

This is the guy I risk everything for including my career and now I don't know why he keeps on coming back if there are these ladies in his life, I mean the name I saw on fone screen when this one called is the same as the last one.

I don't even know why this is hurting so much coz i thought I was getting over him.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by skfa1: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexybabes:

This is an ex of mine. After breaking up for 4 months, he told me he miss me blah blah blah, after considering going back to him I met with him and his fone rang twice and it was a lady, I don't know what she said but I cud make it up from what he was replying that he can't come out right now and he would see her tomorrow that maybe she wanted to see him. After that i decided not to go back to him even though I love him so much. But we kept in touch, tonight he came to see me, called me & tell me his downstairs and I went down, I didn't even finish 10min in his car his fone rang again and it was a lady again, from what he was saying i assumed she was asking where he was coz he was like I'm just checking something online(he was with me hey) and at the end of their conversation he was like "nice one baby thnx for calling". After i heard that i just repeated what he said last and then stormed out of his car and bang the door.

This is the guy I risk everything for including my career and now I don't know why he keeps on coming back if there are these ladies in his life, I mean the name I saw on fone screen when this one called is the same as the last one.

I don't even know why this is hurting so much coz i thought I was getting over him.

From my own point of view, i think he is just using u for sex. I tell you what yeah, the guy is got different gurls. I do not know him but from what you said he definately has different gurls. You said this guy is ur ex right? ok fine, trust me this guy only need sex and after a short period he will find excuse to break it up again. Be wise sha.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
skfa1:

From my own point of view, i think he is just using u for sex. I tell you what yeah, the guy is got different gurls. I do not know him but from what you said he definately has different gurls. You said this guy is ur ex right? ok fine, trust me this guy only need sex and after a short period he will find excuse to break it up again. Be wise sha.
Am not sleeping with him well not anymore.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by roblance: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexybabes:

This is an ex of mine. After breaking up for 4 months, he told me he miss me blah blah blah, after considering going back to him I met with him and his fone rang twice and it was a lady, I don't know what she said but I cud make it up from what he was replying that he can't come out right now and he would see her tomorrow that maybe she wanted to see him. After that i decided not to go back to him even though I love him so much. But we kept in touch, tonight he came to see me,  called me & tell me his downstairs and  I went down, I didn't even finish 10min in his car his fone rang again and it was a lady again, from what he was saying i assumed she was asking where he was coz he was like I'm just checking something online(he was with me hey) and at the end of their conversation he was like "nice one baby thnx for calling". After i heard that i just repeated what he said last and then stormed out of his car and bang the door.

why shuld u go and eat yur vomit, well u did eat yur vomit so u got wat u deserved , its nt ideal to eat yur vomit now , even a dog wunt dare do such, gurl wise up
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by debest1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexybabes:

This is an ex of mine. After breaking up for 4 months, he told me he miss me blah blah blah, after considering going back to him I met with him and his fone rang twice and it was a lady, I don't know what she said but I cud make it up from what he was replying that he can't come out right now and he would see her tomorrow that maybe she wanted to see him. After that i decided not to go back to him even though I love him so much. But we kept in touch, tonight he came to see me,  called me & tell me his downstairs and  I went down, I didn't even finish 10min in his car his fone rang again and it was a lady again, from what he was saying i assumed she was asking where he was coz he was like I'm just checking something online(he was with me hey) and at the end of their conversation he was like "nice one baby thnx for calling". After i heard that i just repeated what he said last and then stormed out of his car and bang the door.

The warning signs are there gal, he might have been good to you in the past, but trust me the relationship is now "bitter" and the only one who is going to get hurt and left with the mess is you. My advice, muster all the courage and grace you can and end it with him, with time this will end up being the best decision of your life. On the other hand keep going back to him and like all men we sometimes think we can eat our cake and have it, without any concern for the "victim"
peace
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Winnergal(f): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexybabes:

Am not sleeping with him well not anymore.

u're not sleeping with him, sure . . . But he's using u for something u urself might not know: It could be money, emotional support or as a side kick  . . .
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by roblance: 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2009
. undecided
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by ravenzord(m): 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
Methinks d guy's still coming back cos he thinks U're still susceptible 2 his charms, n if U guys ren't ving sex at d moment u soon will if U're not careful.If u dn't wanna sign back in2 heartbreak hotel I suggest U tell d guy off n delete him COMPLETELY,word.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2009
ravenzord:

Methinks d guy's still coming back cos he thinks U're still susceptible 2 his charms, n if U guys ren't ving sex at d moment u soon will if U're not careful.If u dn't wanna sign back in2 heartbreak hotel I suggest U tell d guy off n delete him COMPLETELY,word.
Am planning to do that believe me. What I don't understand is why he keeps on bothering me. When I start 2 forget him, there he is again.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by debest1(m): 12:06am On Aug 01, 2009
sexybabes:

Am planning to do that believe me. What I don't understand is why he keeps on bothering me. When I start 2 forget him, there he is again.
he keeps coming back because he liked what he had with you and you cant seem to get over him, thats why when he calls you jump. He sees that and is playing the game, i.e. play with your emotions long enough and he'd get sex with you, while keeping the new girl
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by roblance: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2009
topic dismmised no more comment she knows wat to do, but she herself still loves him well thread owner better dnt go mad with dat guy oo, if u like yur health
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Winnergal(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2009
roblance:

. undecided

what's confusing about my statement? . . .
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Igwe9(m): 12:21am On Aug 01, 2009
@ roblance
what happened to your other id?
guess it ran into a ditch?
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2009
@ Poster, don't bring your past into your future. He doesn't want you back and from the looks of things doesn't respect you at all. Please stop trying to figure out his twisted mind and just move forward with your life. Embrace the pain cause it will fade with time. If he ever calls you again, tell him thanks for calling but you'll pass on the get together, even if he's downstairs. Shut that door for good!
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by chidipupay(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
sometimes, women just get themselves into difficult situation. It very simple to break. you said both of you broke for 4months and now he is back. What was the coz of the breakup if i may ask?
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by MrWaters: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2009
Find yourself another guy!
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2009
chidipupay:

sometimes, women just get themselves into difficult situation. It very simple to break. you said both of you broke for 4months and now he is back. What was the coz of the breakup if i may ask?
I found out he was cheating on me. We were in a long dis r/s and he decided 2 move to my city 2 be close 2 me and when he was here apparantely he left a lot a angry women behind and they started stalking me on my fone so i broke it off with him. Ofcoz he denied it and he still do.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2009
hackingisfun:

Find yourself another guy!
That's not a bad idea @ all. Just that now I'm not ready for any r/s.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

@ Poster, don't bring your past into your future. He doesn't want you back and from the looks of things doesn't respect you at all. Please[b] stop trying to figure out his twisted mind and just move forward with your life.[/b] Embrace the pain cause it will fade with time. If he ever calls you again, tell him thanks for calling but you'll pass on the get together, even if he's downstairs. Shut that door for good!
His mind is twisted alright, now he wants me 2 apologise for banging his car door, Lol! Saying that he calls everybody "baby" even my friends he calls them "baby" and that doesnt mean his going out with them.
MEN, I give up on them.Lol!!!
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by biola44: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2009
why not take some time off?
just be on ur own and create ur own fun cheesy
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2009
@poster, maybe u're insecure, y not check urself first? I have a friend hu ends his calls wit i love u to almost anybody! It always made me laugh especially if d caller isn't so close to him, i've warned him but its already a habit, MAYBE ur EX is like dat, callin a gal BABY doesn't really mean anything, i call my younger Sister baby too, n u say he has a lotta girls around him its normal for some guys, Eg ME! Maybe u've neva trusted him cos of this, I'm not defendin him but from ur explanation u still love him but u didn't give a chance,
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2009
Da_archer:

@poster, maybe u're insecure, y not check urself first? I have a friend hu ends his calls wit i love u to almost anybody! It always made me laugh especially if d caller isn't so close to him, i've warned him but its already a habit, MAYBE ur EX is like dat, callin a gal BABY doesn't really mean anything, i call my younger Sister baby too, n u say he has a lotta girls around him its normal for some guys, Eg ME! Maybe u've neva trusted him cos of this, I'm not defendin him but from ur explanation u still love him but u didn't give a chance,
Ya he is like that, calls every gal baby even his sisters, my sister too and even my friends, his friends galfriends, etc. That i know but from what happened before maybe I can't seem to trust him again. The guy cheated on me before.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by segzicres(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2009
i think this babe like him and she looking for a reason to hate him. so you guys should give her one.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by MSBREEZY1: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2009
rita u da real deal cool
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2009
segzi cres:

i think this babe like him and she looking for a reason to hate him. so you guys should give her one.
Why dont u give me one?
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by Recoverd(f): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2009
4get abt hm. Hes a player.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by eyonigger(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2009
Poster, u dnt know what u want. You are a little bit frustrated. Get your mind right, and im sure you'll know whats best for you to do.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by truelover(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2009
Go find a new guy. That guy is not serious with you again. Okay?
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Poster, u dnt know what u want. You are a little bit frustrated. Get your mind right, and im sure you'll know whats best for you to do.
Little bit confused maybe but frustrated, NO!
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by eyonigger(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2009
sexybabes:

Little bit confused maybe but frustrated, NO!

Confusion leads to frustration dear. Do you know u might be unconsciously frustrated? I am telling u. Go and check ur PB.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2009
All this advice. i tire ooohhh.

If a man keeps coming back it means jst 1 thing. He culdnt fiond what u guyz had b4 with any1 else.

4get those telling u dat all he want is **x. if he is a player as u said then its not hard for him 2 com across gals 2 lay.

and bliv me playaz dnt think any gal is worth coming back 2 xcept she's got somtin xtra which they couldnt get any where els. if he keeps coming back it means he like u enuf to wana b with you and if u realize u did have what makes him comin back then girl, u can make the RULES.

Dnt throw what u guys have away just like that. u keep runnin out to c him, so u lov him still. work on him.
Re: What Does He Want From Me? by sexybabes(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Confusion leads to frustration dear. Do you know u might be unconsciously frustrated? I am telling u. Go and check ur PB.
Im not there yet trust me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Lifestyle!real Or Fake? / Are Girls Truly Gold Diggers? / Gwari N Hausa Boys Ar D Worst Guys U Cn Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.