Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,189 members, 7,880,708 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) (10767 Views)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
This serves as an example for all the ladies who are always looking for rich guys every where.

Romance Ladies, listen to the Romance guys who have being asking you out so that you can be one of the best mom to your unborn kids grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
"Handwriting"?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
More reason to backtrack to CHRIST and save yourself such wahala

11 Likes

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
Handwriting bawo? cheesy cheesy dis babe is funny!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tats funny... grin

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by makingsense(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lolzz. The owner of the fone just died. Hehehehhehe. Sooo funny

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by nnachukz(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
Handwriting for whatsapp? Na wa o. I want to learn how to do it.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by nnachukz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
My man just chop, clean mouth. This babe want to make the thing to choke him for throat. Na wa oo. He don die nah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Matttthew(m): 4:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
CONFIRM!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by kokoA(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
No wonder she got pregnant.. confirm olodo! "Handwriting" grin

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by ibkonekt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
lol
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
The handwriting part spoilt it.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Hahaha hahaha. haaaaaaahaaaaa hĂ aaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I beg I no fit laugh alone joor. help me laugh now. haaahahahahahahahahabababababababbababa
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by proficienc(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
Handwriting? That's a new one
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by joshbouy(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
lol...she even recognized his e-handwritting... Oga o

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
lolz
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by owunne2ucheks(m): 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
please i need advice,i know this request is contrary to the thread.I want to patronize one of these data vendors that place their adverts here in nairaland.Are the services they claim to render for real.Please i need advice on this,i don't want them to dupe me.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by AfricanApple(f): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by faith551(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
Was thinking, what if after typing that, a car hits you from behind and you die,
Trouble dey sleep inyanga dey wake am
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by SporaD8: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
lolz!
now I know why all this girls type in short hand and abbreviation s - they tryna learn a new handwriting!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ode
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
Abi nah, why should he continue to campaign after election
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by passionate88: 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
When the girl was a fool from the get go
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
passionate88:
When the girl was a fool from the get go
Exactly! The guy just couldn't imagine being an idiot's baby daddy.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Mznaett: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
Na so dem dey do mtcheeewsad

Worst of it is that he'd tell you to ur face "He wouldn't deny d fact he slept with her o" but they need to do a blood test to confirm if he's d one responsible

Imagine Mumu Olodo wey wan form over sabi sabi as if d tin go show say na him or no be him getam mtcheew
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by janefrancisca(f): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
OgidiOlu3:

Exactly! The guy just couldn't imagine being an idiot's baby daddy.
But he could see himself screwing an idiot and putting his seed inside an idiot bah undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
If you give a guy what he wants, then you will see the demon in him, or demons tongue and then you will truly understand the full meaning of 'OYO'
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Chai! guys why? grin grin grin

Some girls sha dey deserve am o..... cool
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by dmola(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Handwriting bawo? cheesy cheesy dis babe is funny!
I no its non of mi BiZ BT ur name don't imply ur look...mind me not ave got a thin for big beautiful wmn/ thick
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Chizzled06(m): 2:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Moral lesson: use a contraceptive
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by kushma(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2015
That's why I don't do any shit without contraceptives because I got no time for baby mama's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Nearly Killed Today Because Of My Girlfriend ( Graphic Photos) / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.