Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,499 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) (10770 Views)

Two Nairalanders Finally Get Married / BREAK UPS: Some Tips On How To Finally Get Your Ex Back Asap / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! guys why? grin grin grin

Some girls sha dey deserve am o..... cool

angry angry

Lol grin

But why would you say that? Just curious.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2015
dmola:

I no its non of mi BiZ BT ur name don't imply ur look...mind me not ave got a thin for big beautiful wmn/ thick
so? cheesy
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by dmola(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
so? cheesy
so, i do b privileged if u give me the opportunity to get to know u
hope u had a sound sleep?good morning
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Mznaett: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2015
janefrancisca:
But he could see himself screwing an idiot and putting his seed inside an idiot bah undecided

My dear,it'd have been much better if you had ignored himsad,
That's how they think

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by girlhaley(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol...handwritin ke cheesy dis chic na extraordinary idi*ot
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2015
janefrancisca:
But he could see himself screwing an idiot and putting his seed inside an idiot bah undecided
Yes dear. It's not like it's her brain he wanted to fvck. Most guys will screw any girl when they're really horrnny.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by IVORY2009(m): 11:16am On Sep 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Handwriting bawo? cheesy cheesy dis babe is funny!

is dat not same thing u do grin handwriting ko! Di.ckwriting ni!
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by IVORY2009(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Mznaett:
Na so dem dey do mtcheeewsad

Worst of it is that he'd tell you to ur face "He wouldn't deny d fact he slept with her o" but they need to do a blood test to confirm if he's d one responsible

Imagine Mumu Olodo wey wan form over sabi sabi as if d tin go show say na him or no be him getam mtcheew

Sister mei! Hope say na be u dis thing happen to, shakara don end oooh! grin
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Mznaett: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2015
IVORY2009:

Sister mei! Hope say na be u dis thing happen to, shakara don end oooh! grin

Oga abeg oshocked

Na my babe d tin happen 2 o mbok fientongue
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by IVORY2009(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Mznaett:

Oga abeg oshocked

Na my babe d tin happen 2 o mbok fientongue

na wa oooh, na real wa, but make u try advise dat ur babe make she dey use protection na, @ least b4 she shake body!
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Lanceslot(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Lanceslot(m): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Krystalxxx:
If you give a guy what he wants, then you will see the demon in him, or demons tongue and then you will truly understand the full meaning of 'OYO'
Na your type dey remain virgin forever... Play but play smart, this is 21st century.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lanceslot:
Na your type dey remain virgin forever... Play but play smart, this is 21st century.

Well , not trying to form holy here, but remaining a virgin ain't a bad idea at all. 21st century ..........please........most men still want a virgin even in this age, even though most of them deny it. If they didn't there wouldn't be this alarming rise in topics concerning virginity. Plus.....21st century considered, playing it smart is never really an option for a lady. What I'm trying to say is, staying totally off is better . Because when a lady tries to play it smart, there's no way, she will still find herself in a situation where the man has gotten his goal and she is left at his mercy. It's better not to believe anything, indulge in no fantasies, play no game. When she puts her first foot into the door of her own matrimonial home, with a ring solidly placed on her finger ,then games may be considered.

It's not a case of myself being pure, but some things that have been noticed and are meant to be shared. Abeg no lie for any girl say dis na 21st century and so playing smart can be considered.

1 Like

Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by pbs4real(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
GOBE grin
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
Tats funny... grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
She probably meant texting style . . .
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Ron9ja: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
cant stop laffin....,so fone don turn paper,typin text don turn biro....lmao
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Sheikwonder(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
owunne2ucheks:
please i need advice,i know this request is contrary to the thread.I want to patronize one of these data vendors that place their adverts here in nairaland.Are the services they claim to render for real.Please i need advice on this,i don't want them to dupe me.

Call Bashir on 08063026530

The guy is confirmed,works with MTN customer care.
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Enockia(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
handwritin kaa?
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by titi4fola(f): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
RickRichards:
"Handwriting"?
where's the picture?
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by titi4fola(f): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
RickRichards:
"Handwriting"?
where's the pic?
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Krystalxxx:

angry angry

Lol grin

But why would you say that? Just curious.

I won't tell you until you sit on my leg and rub my head gently with alacrity . cheesy tongue
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
I won't tell you until you sit on my leg and rub my head gently with alacrity . cheesy tongue

angry shocked shocked

Maybe I'll pass then grin
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
Krystalxxx:

angry shocked shocked

Maybe I'll pass then grin

Well, you've just deprived yourself of a vital information that would have helped you in understanding how men think and what they want. tongue
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you've just deprived yourself of a vital information that would have helped you in understanding how men think and what they want. tongue

* standing from a distance, scratches his head gently like twelve times *

Ok can I know now? cheesy
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Krystalxxx:

* standing from a distance, scratches his head gently like twelve times *

Ok can I know now? cheesy
Buhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: When The Guy Finally Get What He Want (picture) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhahahaha grin grin grin

angry sad

I suspect that I've been scammed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / Anambra Guys / Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.