Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,296 members, 7,943,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1342 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 31, 2008
'
Re: ? by merge(f): 3:40am On May 31, 2008
Does the guy truly love her?

If he does move on.

Even if you do break them up, your relationship with her will probably not work. KARMA wink

Let nature take it place. If it is meant to be it will happen.

Always start a relationship in peace and drama free.
Re: ? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 31, 2008
Re: ? by acidrop(f): 4:40am On May 31, 2008
leave her alone ooo, haba u jst said urself that she love her boyfriend, then y u wanna ruin that?
Re: ? by chika98: 4:44am On May 31, 2008
Why do you want someone elses food? Leave her alone
Re: ? by Nobody: 5:20am On May 31, 2008
Re: ? by acidrop(f): 6:17am On May 31, 2008
and hw old are u?
Re: ? by chika98: 7:56am On May 31, 2008
brein:

Chika, what i mean is that the guy wans to get married to her at her early stage, but she is not ready, else, what do u think will happen if eventually they break up due to that course, ?

check out the age ranges man- 30 girl - 17 how come,
Let her make that decision her self. she knows better
Btw how old are you?
Re: ? by frank316(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2008
@poster
leave that girl alone and stop living in a fools paradise.

you are just hurting your self unecessary

weather the guy is forty or fifty is not your business as long as she is no complaing.

you will end up getting on her nerves, with you poknozing atitude and jealousy
Re: ? by Godalone(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2008
Leave that girl alone.
Re: ? by zheroes(m): 11:33am On May 31, 2008
i don't know who is wiser between the girl and you, she has a boyfriend she claims she loves, yet she has ears to listen to your tales, then go ahead, she probably doesnt love the guy, afterall she is still a teenager, so she has time in her favour, you can have your share of her national cake grin

you don't love her, you like her, if you really love her you wont be the one to ruin her relationship, let it end naturally if it will, is she the only girl on earth? na wa oh!!
Re: ? by tngtech(m): 11:53am On May 31, 2008
does the other guy love her. If he doesn't, u should make move. I will also advice you to take it easy with her. Most girls don't like be pressurized.
Re: ? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2008
Re: ? by slimtoney(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2008
just ignore her and go get a girl who will be yours and not one who u will be sharing with another guy.
I found myself in simolar situation and today i regret that decision to go out with her.
the emotional torment involved is painful .
a word is rnough for d wise.Leave her alone oooooooooooo.
Re: ? by acidrop(f): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2008
brein:

hey acidrop, if the guy were to be lesser in age, i don't think i would still keep on pestering the life of the young girl, and you asked for my age, OKAY, i am 41 by August, so ?

"I said I love her very much, read ma lips" she's ver dear to me, even if you think i aint man enough, whatever, all i need to know from you is DO I GO AHEAD and SHIKE her. or what ?

lol y are u persecuting urself i havent even said anything and u are having guilty conscience undecided
Re: ? by DaPhoenix(f): 3:46am On Jun 12, 2008
@topic, She doesn't love you. Leave her alone.
Re: ? by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 12, 2008
m so much in love with this girl[b] but she has a boyfriend whom she loves so much with much passion for him,[/b]

That should be enough enough reason for you to leave her alone. . .
Me thinks you just want trouble.
That's why girls of nowadays are getting pit bulls and greyhounds to keep people like you away. . lipsrsealed
Re: ? by Eclairs: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2008
She has a boyfriend isnt? just stay friends and see what happens. She would probably turn to u in the future, by which time, if and only if you are still single, you'd get ur chance.
Re: ? by mamagee3(f): 1:46am On Feb 02, 2010
I hope by the time you're finished with her, he boyfriend would have slapped your behind very well, cheater.

(1) (Reply)

If This Happened To You What Would You Do? / Rebounder Vs. Reboundee / Loneliness While In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.