Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Domain Name Business - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86334 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by bomking4x: 11:51am On Sep 01, 2013
Snap if you can

Infobunda.co.uk
Re: Domain Name Business by crestime(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Holla to all,
i've been thinking on selling this domain name for sometime now(LOANIGRAM.COM). please can anyone in this forum give a honest valuation on this name? I believe it has a good seo and also brandable for a business in the loans industry. It has received a good amount of search engine traffic since its registration. could have used one of those online domain valuation tools but just want to get honest reviews from real people.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Diese Domain du verkaufen, bitte antworten sie diese email, wenn interessiert. Dank.
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Loanigram; $850
However, the true value can only be determined by the buyer. Just pray for a desperate buyer to find it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Iytech(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
2sexy, I asked u a question based on ur earlier submission. Abeg try answer.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Iytech: Loanigram; $850
However, the true value can only be determined by the buyer. Just pray for a desperate buyer to find it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Mikel, when you meet MarijuanaGuy, you regret why God create that kind person...

Regards.
lol I just wan luk for ur trouble ni, but u really over blow grammer in that post
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
/
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
Aff.co sold for $7000 in sedo!
I no de sell my kuv.co again.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmmm... Okay oh

aff.co = affilate.co or .com

Kuv.co is = ?

Me wey say make u sell am, I know wetin I dey talk oohhhh. Hmmmm.

Good luck sha.
mikelreal: Aff.co sold for $7000 in sedo!
I no de sell my kuv.co again.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
No mind the egghead...
You need to see how him dey rubbish other people and dey call dia domain crap... Meanwhile, him get bad ones among good ones, which is quite part of the game.

He attacked me indirectly and I retaliated , meanwhile, mod don ban the fool that's why you don't find him around.

He is the owner of domainpicks.com

the guy na arrogant fool. Read the previous post and u go understand.
mikelreal: lol I just wan luk for ur trouble ni, but u really over blow grammer in that post
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bros, no network here since oh. My phone had no network since morning until now.... Make I check.
Iytech: 2sexy, I asked u a question based on ur earlier submission. Abeg try answer.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
Iytech:
Great Info here Sir 2sexy. But I just wanna ask if you can send the emails with the domain email address e.g info@marijuanize stating your name (same as whois info) as a form of introduction inside the message. You said in the previous thread that sending email with the domain name email address makes it looks professional and more convincing that you are actually the owner.
yes, you can do it that way... I sent email from info@seismicPro.com but the sale page at godaddy had my personal email on it ,which is what I have on my whois as well. So, buyer sent me a message via my personal email to confirm if I sent him an email and I acknowledged it.

LaundryWatch.com was the reverse, we did all contact via info@laundrywatch.com until domain was transfered..... It's just depend.

Please note: once domain has been transfered, you can't login via info@yourdomain.com again.

So, notify the buyer and switch to your personal email before you transfer it. You should have written the end-user's email by then.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
Getting inspired. Dis month wil be good
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
Guy, I don miss you tire oh. Abeg inbox me wetin keep u busy dis long?
Shawnmayor: Getting inspired. Dis month wil be good
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Guy, I don miss you tire oh. Abeg inbox me wetin keep u busy dis long?
offlyn tins. Wil msg. Buh I dey happy wit NL. FB na die, I no wan enta there
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
DBP.co $4618
qui.co 400
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
http://domaingang.com/domain-news/marc-ostrofskys-word-of-mouse-sale-of-business-com-was-only-the-beginning/

Mac wrote the book: Word of Mouse

Is there anyone who will be interested in his book? Lets contribute money to by the ebook and then share among ourself.

This are the kind of people that should be learned from... Not 2sexy lol.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
But if you have faith to wait long, then so be it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Onedolar: 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
pls i wnt to order for payoneer master card can i recieve it through nipost even if i dont hv p.o box ? Thank u all.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
Onedolar: pls i wnt to order for payoneer master card can i recieve it through nipost even if i dont hv p.o box ? Thank u all.
Yes, you can. They will send it through USPS who will give it to NIPOST for onward delivery to you. In fact, if they don't bring it to you on time, you can visit the nearest post office to inquire about it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Onedolar: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
oladayo042: Yes, you can. They will send it through USPS who will give it to NIPOST for onward delivery to you. In fact, if they don't bring it to you on time, you can visit the nearest post office to inquire about it.
thank you vry much
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
mikelreal: DBP.co $4618
qui.co 400
I've seen three letter .co domain sell 5 figures. I advise u to keep it

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Chlbenze: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Almost ready to start domain biz partime, just to have 4 domain for a longtime investment. @2sexy will contact u soon
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Chlbenze: Almost ready to start domain biz partime, just to have 4 domain for a longtime investment. @2sexy will contact u soon
bro, nothing do you
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 1:10am On Sep 02, 2013
brothers godaddy just listed squra.com as premium cool
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 2:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Good morning honourable members of the house, am going to reg. my first domain at goddady today. Pls after the registration how do i market it at domain marketplace like sedo, aftermic, goddady auction site etc.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 3:04am On Sep 02, 2013
Okattamgbee: Good morning honourable members of the house, am going to reg. my first domain at goddady today. Pls after the registration how do i market it at domain marketplace like sedo, aftermic, goddady auction site etc.
you join sedo, once approved, then you can list your domains. but its luck for sedo to accept you
afternic doesnt accept nigeria
you need to be a member of godaddy auction for about $5 apprx or so
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 7:06am On Sep 02, 2013
@mikel i sent you a mail, pls need an urgent reply
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 02, 2013
Okattamgbee: @mikel i sent you a mail, pls need an urgent reply
replied Sir,

@collinsz and the other newbies emails I didnt reply.

d answer tu d mail u sent is on this thread,read frm d beginin..you wont just learn domainin, yu wil also learn how to get a paypal which pple now pay 3k for,free of charge..so pls read...if after readin yu ve any questions, ask or yu pm me dats d best I can do..not tu forget open an account with namepros.com its free.
goodluck.
goodmorning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (106) (Reply)

BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.