Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,338 members, 7,881,246 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:06 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86568 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 31, 2013
@Ola check ur inbox
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2013
@2sexy
is there a way i can monitor d current sales volume of new tlds 4 eg .hotel?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:39am On Aug 31, 2013
mikelreal: @Ola check ur inbox

Please what is the time limit before you can reject a domain from godaddy and still get a refund? Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

New coupon codes will also be released.
im thinking if they extend that 0.99 coupon to nigeria and others, they will outrightly finish the competition.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2013
I don't really know cos I don't keep tab on them or read stuff about them due to lack of insterest.

If you will wanna invest in them, make sure you register valueable ones. But I doubt you could.

Have you ever heard of land rush?

Make your list down and get set if you feel you could be the top guns to it.

I know I can come up with crazy domains but I also know I don't have the capacity to compete during land rush.

My.hotel will be good.

Lasvega.hotel

Newyork.hotel
book.hotel

etc ... You see? But will I be able to compete during land rush with people who have deep pockets?

Good luck!!!
Jamji: @2sexy
is there a way i can monitor d current sales volume of new tlds 4 eg .hotel?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji:
im thinking if they extend that 0.99 coupon to nigeria and others, they will outrightly finish the competition.

I don't really understand but I have used the .99cents coupons and it worked twice.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Please what is the time limit before you can reject a domain from godaddy and still get a refund? Thanks.
5days after d day of reg, for only .com domains.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji:
Haven't you used 0.99 coupons before? There are plenty of them that can be used in Nigeria. I used gofdsl01a yesterday. Gofbgauk24 should work too, though I'm yet to use it.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2013
mikelreal: @Ola check ur inbox
I got you mail bro, I'll reply you when I'm on a pc. 3 are now live, 1 more to go.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Nice one... Have you sort out the payment at BB?
oladayo042: I got you mail bro, I'll reply you when I'm on a pc. 3 are now live, 1 more to go.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Nice one... Have you sort out the payment at BB?
Not at all. I have contacted Presegs and someone else in Malay. Either of them should do it.

Do you have to park with Domainlore before you list your domain there? If no, maybe you can help me list a domain there. I just feel like making a sale before proceeding.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
So what went 'live'?

This how it works, you submit your domain, they will review it and then accept. You will be asked to change the nameserver to their own and also make payment for the auction.

Drop your email, let me send you an email.
oladayo042: Not at all. I have contacted Presegs and someone else in Malay. Either of them should do it.

Do you have to park with Domainlore before you list your domain there? If no, maybe you can help me list a domain there. I just feel like making a sale before proceeding.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2013
oladayo042: Haven't you used 0.99 coupons before? There are plenty of them that can be used in Nigeria. I used gofdsl01a yesterday. Gofbgauk24 should work too, though I'm yet to use it.

thegoodjoehunt:

I don't really understand but I have used the .99cents coupons and it worked twice.

SPECIAL OFFER! Get a NEW .COM for only $0.99.
View offer details

Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .COM . Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only. Applies to the first year only of one new registration per customer. One use per code per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, CCAvenue, In-Store Credit, PayPal, or AliPay to redeem this offer.Offer expires after 10,000 redemptions or on 1/31/2014 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time or at Go Daddy's discretion (whichever comes first). Go Daddy reserves the right to deny use of this offer and/or cancel domains purchased using this offer if the offer is abused or used fraudulently, as determined by Go Daddy in its sole discretion.

i might be wrong if you are in us/canada or you use vpn+vcc.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
@oladayo42, thegoodjoehunt
can u reg. a name for me, with the 0.99 coupon then push to my godaddy, i'll pay u $5 paypal.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji: @oladayo42, thegoodjoehunt
can u reg. a name for me, with the 0.99 coupon then push to my godaddy, i'll pay u $5 paypal.
If the information you pasted above is for the coupon I posted earlier, then I'm at the risk of losing the domain I registered yesterday. I normally don't read the information about special offers but you have now made me see a reason to always read it. I know that coupons can be geo-locked but I've always thought "if it works for me, then it means it can be used in my region".

If I find a coupon that will work for Naija, I'll post it so that you can reg your domain.
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 12:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
So what went 'live'?
Don't mind my sheer optimism. It was my domains on Sedo that 'went live' after some hiccup. At least, they will get some market exposure there, rather than sitting ducks at Bodis. That, to me, means 'going live'. LOL
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
received a low $$$ pm offer for mi .co dn in namepros some mins ago..I used acronymfinder earlier 2day n discovrd it fits a car manufacturin coy in germany, sent dem a mail in English, If they dont reply,will sell it.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by anex4real: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2013
mikelreal: received a low $$$ pm offer for mi .co dn in namepros some mins ago..I used acronymfinder earlier 2day n discovrd it fits a car manufacturin coy in germany, sent dem a mail in English, If they dont reply,will sell it.
which strategy do you use in selling on namepros.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Guy, better no waste time, sell to them now... Sometime when we make yanga and come back late, buyer sef go make yangar turn face to the other side....

Sell the damn thing once and for all and re-invest your money.

Na wa o, all of una just dey turn down offer angry. If you email companies in Germany, they are only often interested in .de or .com

I may be wrong though.
that's it bro...
mikelreal: received a low $$$ pm offer for mi .co dn in namepros some mins ago..I used acronymfinder earlier 2day n discovrd it fits a car manufacturin coy in germany, sent dem a mail in English, If they dont reply,will sell it.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Guy, better no waste time, sell to them now... Sometime when we make yanga and come back late, buyer sef go make yangar turn face to the other side....

Sell the damn thing once and for all and re-invest your money.

Na wa o, all of una just dey turn down offer angry. If you email companies in Germany, they are only often interested in .de or .com

I may be wrong though.
that's it bro...
will sell it,if I dont get a reply from the website on monday..
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
Okay, I hear u. How did he know you had such a domain?

Please enlighten the 'young shall grow...' step by step wink
mikelreal: will sell it,if I dont get a reply from the website on monday..
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
2s£xy:
Okay, I hear u. How did he know you had such a domain?

Please enlighten the 'young shall grow...' step by step wink
personal contact, namepros is very fast market..why pple dont use it? I dont know, well maybe because u wont get a 4 or 6 figure sale..buh its ideal wen u need to sell sharp sharp...''domain Black market''

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
anex4real: which strategy do you use in selling on namepros.
hope the above comment answers ur question Sir.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Never knew one can convert a godaddy in-store credit to cash till 2day, I just asked their cc if they can transfer my credit to my paypal, and they did..lesson learnt.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Interesting...

Me don convert my own to $10 so I can auction Interracials.co.uk...

Interracials.com is redirected to BangBros.com... I never knew.

mikelreal: Never knew one can convert a godaddy in-store credit to cash till 2day, I just asked their cc if they can transfer my credit to my paypal, and they did..lesson learnt.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lol 2day na ''I never knew day''. Anyways why is ur domain redirected to that site?
2s£xy:
Interesting...

Me don convert my own to $10 so I can auction Interracials.co.uk...

Interracials.com is redirected to BangBros.com... I never knew.

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lmao@ ''bangbros mobile..where hot girls get b******* easily.''
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Lmao... Mikel, c wetin u cos? Dog look shake him head...

Na interracials.co.uk be my own oh.

I mean Interracials.com redirects to Bangbros.com and 'I never knew' meant I never knew Bangbros.com own Interracials.com cos back in the days, awon boys dey visit bangbros...
mikelreal: Lmao@ ''bangbros mobile..where hot girls get b******* easily.''

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by never2late: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013

Congratulation in advance bros. Wishing every one of us more domain sales soon.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Yup... Na turn by turn.

That's why I been dey vex cos him say him dey wait for reply from germany.

I am eager for a big testimony... I want to see someone say I made $xx.x or ssss from domain sales...

never2late:

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jamji: @oladayo42, thegoodjoehunt

I think every coupon works once for each account. So I can't use the same coupon for you. Concerning the US/Canada coupons, when I tried them, I had errors.

The coupon I used first was the one that comes as a godaddy welcome coupon to attract new buyers. The second one was after thorough google search.

If you have $5 for a doman, why not.use another coupon code?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
never2late:

what happnd 2ur whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.