Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,343 members, 7,881,264 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86570 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
If you have a good domain name and you would like to sell them, get a cheap hosting and set up a website on it.

The website should have only:

This Domain Is For Sale

if you are interested, please contact: MikelNeedsMoney@HisBankAccount.com

make sure you have this up before you send out your email and make sure it's the email used to send out emails that you have on the website as well as whois.

3 domains were use with this approach when godaddy had similar feature and all 3 had 'how much' response.

I just had to tweak it because right now, Godaddy don't want that ; they have structured it so that buy/seller transaction will go through them while they earn commission.

https://domainingservers.com/special.php

that's a cheap hosting that will shock you!

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
wish I can like n re~like a post.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: I'am expecting my refund from godaddy soon for originalIphone5s.com. I dont really think the Iphone market is worth it,not to talk of the trademark issue.

I think you made the right choice here. Not worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good evening honourable members in the house. I checked the availability of a domain name with its .com extension and found out that is available but went to sedo to check for the cost of registration, only to discover that the .com has been registered. Please domain gurus in the house what it mean? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
Good evening honourable members in the house. I checked the availability of a domain name with its .com extension and found out that is available but went to sedo to check for the cost of registration, only to discover that the .com has been registered. Please domain gurus in the house what does it mean? Thanks
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:31am On Aug 30, 2013
Okattamgbee: Good evening honourable members in the house. I checked the availability of a domain name with its .com extension and found out that is available but went to sedo to check for the cost of registration, only to discover that the .com has been registered. Please domain gurus in the house what does it mean? Thanks

Some registrars are behind in updating their database. Did you try using godaddy domain search? I noticed they get updated fast. So use both whois.com and godaddy.com. They have been accurate for me.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 5:12am On Aug 30, 2013
mikelreal: you've already regd it, so what I shud be asking you is "who re the potential buyers"? Doe I think its a good domain...#myOpinion

this is gonna be for listing.i wont worry myself finding end users, not for this type of domain. just got www.squra.com. how una see that brandable?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 30, 2013
BB will accept it. Give it a try.
Jamji:

this is gonna be for listing.i wont worry myself finding end users, not for this type of domain. just got www.squra.com. how una see that brandable?
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2013
2s£xy:
BB will accept it. Give it a try.

thanks boss.i'm doing that now. but what do you feel about bodis? i've listed my domains there but i',m not feeling right with it. i dont even know if its been seen.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2013
BODIS is just parking website. I have never heard people sell domains there.

Jamji:
thanks boss.i'm doing that now. but what do you feel about bodis? i've listed my domains there but i',m not feeling right with it. i dont even know if its been seen.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2013
2s£xy:
BODIS is just parking website. I have never heard people sell domains there.

now i understand.

and in addition to finding an hosting for your domains, no need to spend
go to www.fiihosting.com and get a free full cpanel hosting, everything inclusive
After signing up add your site then change the nameservers.
but you need vpn to sign up
i've not seen anything compared to this.
pls dont abuse it.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Jamji:

now i understand.

and in addition to finding an hosting for your domains, no need to spend
go to www.fiihosting.com and get a free full cpanel hosting, everything inclusive
After signing up add your site then change the nameservers.
but you need vpn to sign up
i've not seen anything compared to this.
pls dont abuse it.
they dont accept Nigerians? thier so many free hosting sites out dere, I even hosted cerdy.com b4 I flppd it
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2013
gddy just refunded all me money for 5 domains grin
originalIphone5s.com now available
refereeshorts.com..also avi

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2013
mikelreal: they dont accept Nigerians? thier so many free hosting sites out dere, I even hosted cerdy.com b4 I flppd it

why you want form over sabi? you havent even tested it out you wan show feathers.
you can appreciate others efforts but as wen u pass by me u sound so pessimistic dude
like i said use vpn. ha
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2013
lool hater, I hosted cerdy.com b4 I sold it, without a vpn,if u dont beliv dat u can look at d nearest transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2013
btw its too early for any mumu beef, so like i said earlier park well, no come my side dz mornin with ur b.s

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Some registrars are behind in updating their database. Did you try using godaddy domain search? I noticed they get updated fast. So use both whois.com and godaddy.com. They have been accurate for me.
Also thier re some good Android apps created solely for such, seems pple dont use android dat much.

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

thank man i checked on goddady and is still available

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 30, 2013
Hmmm... I will voice out when I am in the right frame of mind;not today.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Okattamgbee: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Good morning pals, please can someone elaborate more on how coupon is been used
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2013
When u get a coupon, go to godaddy register it. On the page where u have the number of years you would like to register ur domain, select 1 year and scroll down to where you will insert 'promo code'
Okattamgbee: Good morning pals, please can someone elaborate more on how coupon is been used

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2013
I just received some namepros money $10Np, wetin dem dae carry am do?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2013
mikelreal: lool hater, I hosted cerdy.com b4 I sold it, without a vpn,if u dont beliv dat u can look at d nearest transformer.

mikelreal: btw its too early for any mumu[/b]beef, so like i said earlier park well, no come my side dz mornin with ur [b]b.s

guy you be kid grin

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Jamji:

guy you be kid grin
lmao, Uncle/papa Jerry, I hail o

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
all these wounded @dotcom fanatics, una no go leave me abi jamji and Kochees

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
CJCRMN199 for £1.30
cost me N370 approximately on my africard
for TREASUREDCARS.COM wink

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
guu.co
jih.co
kuj.co
kuv.co
lej.co
nij.co
nuj.co
pij.co
puu.co
sij.co
vew.co
some were available this morning

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2013
boss i see you cool

chai, one fast guy don thief forexcampus.com under my watch. well lesson learnt
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 30, 2013
guu.co
puu.co
nuj.co
some white guy just took those 3,
me I bought kuv.co,
3letter Dns re very very good long time investments,dont need tu say more. grin
coupon to manage is IAPCOM829
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 30, 2013
mikelreal: lol bros you re on your ni, it worked for me and @joe..I know why urz isnt working,If you can ask politely you will learn..till then its goodluck tu you.
P.S~that your "Letter to Sedo" thread is very funny. tongue

howdy bro

I seriously have been unable to register any domain for a while now even after opening another godaddy account

I still get that 'invalid state' notification

I've contacted them severally but seems like they can't help.

Do you have any way around it ?

I used both app , mobile and pc
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 30, 2013
Imanuelle:

howdy bro

I seriously have been unable to register any domain for a while now even after opening another godaddy account

invalid state ? got that also when I was using the mobile platform, since urz is still showin on ur pc, I suggest u still use ur pc to empty your cart, clear your catche, and make sure the coupn ua using is valid, you can use any of the coupons above.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2013
Chei... Sorry bro. Your case is Problem raised to 100.

Solution: get a friend to help you register them and transfer your account. You pay them the equivalent non-inflated price in naira.

Imanuelle:

howdy bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.