Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,281 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

Domain Name Business - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Domain Name Business (86571 Views)

*must Read* All You Need To Know About Domain Name Business / Have You Ever Tried Domain Name Selling Online Without Success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I don't think you will have problems holding the domain. You can also delete it. I think godaddy has that function.

Please which coupon code did you use.
I ve searched n searched all d trademark websites i can find, and Iphone5s is not trademarked,dunno.. I used "KRENN" coupon

2 Likes

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: I ve searched n searched all d trademark websites i can find, and Iphone5s is not trademarked,dunno.. I used "KRENN" coupon

Appraise your website on valuate.com and see the result. Thanks for the coupon code. I'll try it now.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
"Iphone" is a TM name, does that mean dat iphone5s is TM? well that's another story, as I will Pm godaddy to ask for a refund, prevention is better than cure.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: I ve searched n searched all d trademark websites i can find, and Iphone5s is not trademarked,dunno.. I used "KRENN" coupon

coupon didn't work. Thanks.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: "Iphone" is a TM name, does that mean dat iphone5s is TM? well that's another story, as I will Pm godaddy to ask for a refund, prevention is better than cure.

If you still want to take risk with the iphone5s domain, then iphone5sshop.com is available.
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anyone got cheap godaddy.com coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Anyone got cheap godaddy.com coupon?
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

If you still want to take risk with the iphone5s domain, then iphone5sshop.com is available.
Sorry I didnt use krenn, twas ROOSTER, I posted all d coupns na in d previous page.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: Sorry I didnt use krenn, twas ROOSTER, I posted all d coupns na in d previous page.

It still didn't work.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
@shawn did u get the domain I?
nissanMotors.com is suin Nissan.com for TM infringement., very soon na iphone.com go dae sue Mikel, lol if the go see me sue in d 1st place.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
cag249 2.49$ .com used dz 2day
fork 1.99$ .com
KRENN 1.99$ .com
rooster 1.99$ .com and this
hinch199 1.99$ .com
mixtape 1.99$ .com and this
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: Sorry I didnt use krenn, twas ROOSTER, I posted all d coupns na in d previous page.

All the $1.99 coupon codes there didn't work for me.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yep. Tanx. I saw it in d email. I will need pc to login to accept. Tanks again. Wil giv u feedback

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

All the $1.99 coupon codes there didn't work for me.
re u using a fone?
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: cag249 2.49$ .com used dz 2day
fork 1.99$ .com
KRENN 1.99$ .com
hinch199 1.99$ .com

Sorry, the yearly registration was set to 2 years. I set it to one and it worked. Thank you and 2s£xy.

I used ROOSTER.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by AyodejiCharles(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
iphone5forsale.eu has been existing for some times without any issues. Although I don't think there is anything wrong with registering it and parking it for clicks from type in traffic especially after the launch on September 10 . You may not sell it, although I noticed that some guys have registered some of the interesting IPhone5s domains and are selling it.

IPhone5 had two million preorders within 24 hours of Launch last year.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
AyodejiCharles: iphone5forsale.eu has been existing for some times without any issues. Although I don't think there is anything wrong with registering it and parking it for clicks from type in traffic especially after the launch on September 10 . You may not sell it, although I noticed that some guys have registered some of the interesting IPhone5s domains and are selling it.

IPhone5 had two million preorders within 24 hours of Launch last year.

You can own a trademark domain and make money out of it without problems. Yet you are still operating at a risk and you can lose your domain over night.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

You can own a trademark domain and make money out of it without problems. Yet you are still operating at a risk and you can lose your domain over night.
well you can loose a domain, but not overnight, as thier re certain procedures that must be followed
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
If you need a legit USA phone number for verification of any account visit usacallsms dot com
Re: Domain Name Business by oladayo042: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
websolushun: If you need a legit USA phone number for verification of any account visit usacallsms dot com
Are the fees on this website a one-time fee? If they are not, the service is damn too expensive.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
oladayo042: Are the fees on this website a one-time fee? If they are not, the service is damn too expensive.
Its a one time offer. All numbers come with 60mins for making and receving calls. When it is exhausted you can reload it at the rate of 0.03 cent per mins or N5 per mins.
Re: Domain Name Business by kochees: 6:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: cag249 2.49$ .com used dz 2day
fork 1.99$ .com
KRENN 1.99$ .com
hinch199 1.99$ .com

i thought you only use a coupon once on your card on godaddy.
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
kochees:

i thought you only use a coupon once on your card on godaddy. first order and no more. do you use more than one coupons on domains u reg? please answer coz this made me wonder yesterday
i used each coupon once with different domains.
Re: Domain Name Business by kochees: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal: i used each coupon once with different domains.

i find this hard to believe.
Re: Domain Name Business by kochees: 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2013

its not trademarked yet doesnt mean it wont be.
Re: Domain Name Business by Jamji: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
mikelreal:
DreamLover.com
$19,200
Afternic

hmmm what do u think about LoveClimax.com?

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
kochees:

i find this hard to believe. see me see you,i tried so hard with different domains each different coupon, but it still kept it at $9.99 after the first coupon was applied. and this was at different days.
lol bros you re on your ni, it worked for me and @joe..I know why urz isnt working,If you can ask politely you will learn..till then its goodluck tu you.
P.S~that your "Letter to Sedo" thread is very funny. tongue

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Jamji:

hmmm what do u think about LoveClimax.com?
you've already regd it, so what I shud be asking you is "who re the potential buyers"? Doe I think its a good domain...#myOpinion
Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 29, 2013
kochees:

its not trademarked yet doesnt mean it wont be. its better to stay clear of that domain, even with any extensions of it.
Yessir!
Re: Domain Name Business by akeemag: 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Domain Name Business by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2013
kochees:

i find this hard to believe. see me see you,i tried so hard with different domains each different coupon, but it still kept it at $9.99 after the first coupon was applied. and this was at different days.

I have registered about 8 domains. All with coupons. Non above $5.

1 Like

Re: Domain Name Business by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2013
akeemag: how do u see these : www.iphone5bizmart.com
www.iphonestoremart.com
www.buyiphone5now.com
I'am expecting my refund from godaddy soon for originalIphone5s.com. I dont really think the Iphone market is worth it,not to talk of the trademark issue.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (106) (Reply)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.