Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,967 members, 7,922,377 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

updated - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / updated (4244 Views)

Simple Steps To Make A WOMAN And MAN Happy(updated) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: updated by DrKitaun(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2008
yeah rite . . . tongue

the girl is for real indeed cool
Re: updated by SlamDunk(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2008
what happnd 2 ur boy friendsssssssssss
Re: updated by HotKween: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 11:22am On Jun 09, 2008
hixxx1:

Superboi: Why don't u try her number. The girl is real.

@acidrop: What do u mean by that? What's wrong with talking with a chic on phone. I enjoy it too much. Can I have your (acidrop) number? Send it through my yahoo intant messenger.

ok
136-2564-63544-156

call me now pls
Re: updated by hixxx1(m): 11:30am On Jun 09, 2008
@acidrop. Omo, what did I do to you now? Why are you giving me yahoo yahoo number? I just want your real number so that I can hail you now. At least so that you will be my first 'been to' kep. And i hear that foriegn babes like u too much. Let's chat online then.
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 3:22am On Jun 10, 2008
haba Hixxxx1 i jst gave u d number now, is it not going through? lol. try it again maybe its network problem?
Re: updated by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 10, 2008
hixxx1:

@acidrop. Omo, what did I do to you now? [b]Why are you giving me yahoo yahoo number? [/b]I just want your real number so that I can hail you now. At least so that you will be my first 'been to' kep. And i hear that foriegn babes like u too much. Let's chat online then.

lmao!!!!!!!
dnt mind her. . .her number is

136 419 9419 91104 419
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 6:34am On Jun 10, 2008
4Her:

lmao!!!!!!!
dnt mind her. . .her number is

136 419 9419 91104 419

damn gurl i feel so betrayed, y u giving out my number whitout asking me first now. . . . . CONSENT matters a lot ooooo. this is back stabbing grin
Re: updated by hixxx1(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2008
@4Her: Guess she gave you a yahoo yahoo number too.

@acidrop: Watin dey do u naa. I really wan yarn with u. At least make I yarn both fouka fouka Ausie style. I still dey wait for my im.
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, do i look like a lesbo 2 u, y will i give 4her a yahoo number now, datz d real one. anyway hixx u want my im? but i no get oooo
Re: updated by hixxx1(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2008
I bow 4 u o. Which one is lesbo again? That's trash naa. Woman no dey do woman naa. It cant'sint happen. I say make you hit me up on hixxx1@yahoo.com, let's chat so that I can get the Ausie feelin, not too much to ask for naa. Han ha. All these edo babes sef. una wahala go make me kolo o.
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2008
ok ooooo. u have been added undecided
Re: updated by maree7(f): 3:43am On Jun 12, 2008
@topic
are u serious undecided

@acid
hey girl we really need to talk its been a while,
Re: updated by 4Him1(m): 3:47am On Jun 12, 2008
why o why do women think all they need to get a good man is a few provocative pictures? Is that all you have to offer? your body?
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 3:52am On Jun 12, 2008
maree7:

@topic
are u serious undecided

@acid
hey girl we really need to talk its been a while,
dang gurl where u been @, ofcourse we need 2 yarn

4 Him:

why o why do women think all they need to get a good man is a few provocative pictures? Is that all you have to offer? your body?
would u marry a wowo gurl?
Re: updated by 4Him1(m): 3:53am On Jun 12, 2008
acidrop:

would u marry a wowo girl?

no, but a woman shld be a lot more than a painted face, full breasts and ample bottom.
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2008
like what? how else can they show that their are respectful thru the internet if not the pics?
Re: updated by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2008
4 Him:

no, but a woman shld be a lot more than a painted face, full breasts and ample bottom.
ouch!! see eh, that's all I got to offer! embarassed

acidrop:

damn girl i feel so betrayed, y u giving out my number whitout asking me first now. . . . . CONSENT matters a lot ooooo. this is back stabbing grin
oops, am sorry!! embarassed

hixxx1:

@4Her: Guess she gave you a yahoo yahoo number too.
see you, am trying to help you get her and you're telling me it's yahoo yahoo. . .you really dnt wanna call her abi? dnt worry. .
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 4:23am On Jun 12, 2008
4Her:

ouch!! see eh, that's all I got to offer! embarassed
oops, am sorry!! embarassed
see you, am trying to help you get her and you're telling me it's yahoo yahoo. . .you really dnt want to call her abi? dnt worry. .
i no tell u?
Re: updated by hixxx1(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2008
@acidrop: Too late. Am with Abbey_City now. The girl hot like fire and she is an eko chic! So please delete me from your im. i no need am. grin cheesy wink smiley grin
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 12:50am On Jun 13, 2008
hixxx1:

@acidrop: Too late. Am with Abbey_City now. The girl hot like fire and she is an eko chic! So please delete me from your im. i no need am. grin cheesy wink smiley grin
dude u no get work ooooooo.
Re: updated by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2008
lmao!!
Re: updated by onyinye2(f): 12:55am On Jun 13, 2008
the man aint here if that is your question. better luck in a dog pound then some of these clowns.
Re: updated by hixxx1(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2008
Who edit this thread? E no necessary now.

acidrop, how many things did I buzz u on your im and how many time did I plead to be added by you. But you decline each time. Guess, that joke was ran till it stopped being funny. Particularly when there wasn't any reason to behave in that manner.

Omo, I no bear grauge with u. I no get hazzle with u because I no know who you be. But just as u dey turn people down naim others they accept them.

Make you no vex. Add me. I just dey shakara you.

As I no get work, maybe u fit shortlist me for employment for your company as your bobo. If that one no dey available then minimum position wey I go apply for na as ur pally. Take care. No yawa.
Re: updated by Donzico(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2008
hixxx1:

acidrop, how many things did I buzz u on your im and how many time did I plead to be added by you. But you decline each time. Guess, that joke was ran till it stopped being funny. Particularly when there wasn't any reason to behave in that manner.

Omo, I no bear grauge with u. I no get hazzle with u because I no know who you be. But just as u dey turn people down naim others they accept them.

As I no get work, maybe u fit shortlist me for employment for your company as your bobo. If that one no dey available then minimum position wey I go apply for na as your pally. Take care. No yawa.
If you no get work,i get one offer for you then.My babe need house boy.if you dey interested let me know
Re: updated by superboi(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2008
hmmm! it getting serious angry
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 1:55am On Jun 14, 2008
hixxx1:

As I no get work, maybe u fit shortlist me for employment for your company as your bobo. If that one no dey available then minimum position wey I go apply for na as your pally. Take care. No yawa.

lol dude c how u make me sound bad, i no recive aby alert frm u oooooooooo. i no decline u. or are u pulling my legs, stop it ooo. y u coming here saiying that i be that kind person, ask the whole of nairaland, am a very nice person oooooooo grin
Re: updated by daviz1(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2008
my birthday is around the corner, i will keep u all posted,
Re: updated by adudu208(m): 4:22pm On Jun 16, 2008
am a real man, a trial will convince you
Re: updated by HotKween: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2008
Re: updated by acidrop(f): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2008
HotKween:

haba!!! nairalanders, are u girls desperadoes to use my page for flirting. It seem my pix are generatin a lot of comment ooo.anyways i may just post more if i get any more complain, i dey derive pleasure from the complain oooo. If u don't like what i did just go to 3rd mainland bridge,close your eyes and jump,

oya post
Re: updated by Creamish(f): 7:34am On Jun 17, 2008
hmm . . . lack of fine pixs in profiles is causing a major drama here . . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Rate My Wife To Be (pic) / I Need Friends Who Live In Magodo Gra. / Had An E-crush On Him Buh That Wasn't Enough ...tmx21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.