Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star (45569 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by nairacobra: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
guy!!!!!! u don watch Spartacus die

4 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by nairacobra: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
easy now
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by TeamAustbeatz: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Amata Spatacus, ''9ja no dey cari last o
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by IAMBREEZY: 5:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
WoW
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sexkillzisagoat(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
nairacobra:
guy!!!!!! u don watch Spartacus die
I tell you...Spartacus is my favorite seasonal movie. I heard they won't release season 5 again sad
@topic: from the other pictures, i think fred is just doing all that for publicity stunt. Nothing serious might be going on between them
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SaintChukz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
engineerd: It is a known fact the australian chics love black men....Hope fred phucks the blue color out of her eyes....the eye color should be rainbow when he is done with her!
Australia has its own dark colored people - The Aborigines
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by tjfulloption(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
fred amata will be the new DOCTORE in the next episode grin

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SaintChukz(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
coolsamba: SMH
Who is this A.K.P.A.M.A ? :|
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Chibby90: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
SoniaUK: Gosh I miss dat crixus guy oo,his body is so cute n muahh,wetin happen sef to llithyia after dt mumu woman fell into d pit wit her baby sef
owk!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
fr3do: Fred amata,Legatus glaber will kill u o
grin
heheheh grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chai! dem don knack bros one akpako ni grin

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SirRil(m): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
can't fit laugh o. Jupiter's cork
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by AGgal(f): 6:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
One of d reason(s) i watch spartacus is d way they speak. Let me eat pls,food has not passed lips since morning.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by freddaboh(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by fr3do(m): 6:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
SoniaUK: Gosh I miss dat crixus guy oo,his body is so cute n muahh,wetin happen sef to llithyia after dt mumu woman fell into d pit wit her baby sef

who asked you?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by freddaboh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Naija, we always love anything foreign more than our own.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jupiter's co.ck! shocked

grin grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Deiok(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ehen, So how much award them come give fred?.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by YesBosss(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2013

grin grin grin Blood rains down from an angry sky, my c.ock rages on, my c.ock rages on......
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by bebechuks: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
;DHmmmmmm ehn na warn we dey warn am for u
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by 25Calibre(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Finally Fred amata spread the cheeks to ram co*k in fu*king a*ss grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Testerfuze(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
And so
*continues playing ps 2.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
ASPchris: JAMBITE!!!, by their comment we shall know them(lol).
u must b a learner!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Charleebro(m): 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2013

LMAO!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Bigcake: 6:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
jaiykem: FRED AMATA I NEED TO ACT SPARTACUS ON HER IF YOU AGREE. ABI YOU DON TAKE CHARGE?
Dis kind comment na lack of money dey instigate am, bros easy
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Policewoman(f): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Married man. See as him dey hold another woman.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by bigblangston: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
Ikpeba,is that you?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by patostation(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
The caption of this story is not accurate in my mind. The story should have been titled "Fred Amata Romances ....." or "Fred Amata Falls@
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by darenxy732: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
she is dat captain wife ba?
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by BrightDeGea(m): 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
see as fred amata dey cause awareness
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by rapmike(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: What's my biz even if he flirts with PEJ!
Mtchew!
jealousy tinz grin grin grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by EJEHSON(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=SoniaUK]Gosh I miss dat crixus guy oo,his body is so cute n
muahh,wetin happen sef to llithyia after dt mumu woman fell into d pit
wit her baby sef[/quote] after she fall inside the pit boko haram come kidnap her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas / Don Jazzy Stuns In Ripped Jeans (photo) / Bisola Hangs Out With Omotola & Saidi Balogun At Banana Island Ghost Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.