Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star (45566 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Ibinabo Fiberesima & Fred Amata's Daughter Joins Nollywood (Photos) / Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
legatus:Ilithia,see to it that the black negro is wel satisfied.

Na wash.legatus no fit talk dat kain tin.e go kil amata .asap
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
wink

1 Like

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by oluamid(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jupiter's Co.ck!!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by delors(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
adaobi123: wink

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Fred-N-Lydia-600x600c.jpg[/img]
Oh boy! This matter serious o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nice. Nice
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by rexibity(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2013
nairacobra:
guy!!!!!! u don watch Spartacus die
my ribz r aching...u b mumu
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2013
cheesy both ur post and signature are so crazy! grin grin nice lines thou and u got 91likes shocked shocked.............,cool

sexkillzisagoat: Crixus: Brother, i would have words.
Spartacus: bring words out of tongue
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by rexibity(m): 1:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Crixus: A man from the lands of the dark men named Fred Amata dotes on Ilithyia and was seen sharing wine to sooth belly
Spartacus: angry Bring me my sword! I sent glaber to the after-life and so will i do to that black traitor by ripping co.ck out of groin!
bring f*u*cking swordz...I'll part his heart frm chest.
guy u b guru.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Kirinwa: 1:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Soldier:Sir, a man was seen holding your wife in most inappropriate manner.Should we see his head lifted out of neck?

Legatus Glaber: No I would break words.Bring him quickly!

Legatus: What seekest thou with my wife and to what end do you press advantage?

Fred A: Ehh? She be your wife?

Legatus Glaber: Soldier! Send this man to the mines!See him to quick death!

4 Likes

Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by badmeat(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2013
This post is a spatacus crinkum crankum!sad
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Sommy47: 3:34am On Aug 07, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS! grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by scobaba: 4:09am On Aug 07, 2013
oko-oloyun:
He must have strtuggled to have her attention u can tell from d way he dey smile.

I would have done same.
E be like u no watch the movie ni? angry
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 07, 2013

#DEAD lmao
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by adtiezy1(m): 5:50am On Aug 07, 2013
tha_originator: How many rounds did he went?
grin..smh...you need to improve on your vocalbulary before opening that your mouth..think before posting not posting and den thinking undecided
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by adtiezy1(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2013
cannonnier:

Shebi crixus don kill this woman now. Abi na ghost pics bdis
you watch the film @ all...mtchew
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by adtiezy1(m): 6:02am On Aug 07, 2013
Naija_lastborn: na batiatus wife kill am....

*zipin my 33 beer*
gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by sunsky29(m): 6:56am On Aug 07, 2013
Amata:dominus rewards me with wine and cu..nt for the victory.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Spongia1(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2013
. Fantastic piece. U reali do knw how to converse like them
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Shady3(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2013
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Brite02(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2013
Season 5 episode 1

Crixus: Brother, i would have words.

Season 5 episode 2.

Soldier: Sir, a man was seen holding your wife in most inappropriate manner. Should we see his head lifted out of neck?

Legatus Glaber: No I would break words. Bring him quickly!

Legatus: What seekest thou with my wife and to what end do you press advantage?

Fred A: Ehh? She be your wife?

Legatus Glaber: Soldier! This man speaks with ill tongue see that he is Sent to the mines for proper words forming! Or See him to quick death!

Soldier: yes dominius.

Loool.... cheesy cheesy Ɣou guys are true followers of the movie 'spartacus'. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by tellnaija: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2013
Legatus glabber knw dey use that one play.so take your time
http://.ng love nairaland
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by eddiebomba(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2013

Classic grin grin grin
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by maskid(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2013
this SL*t wey i don see im naked body finish. mschteeeeew!!!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by ekazulu: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2013

Dude.. u Nailed it !!!!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by everG: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2013
fred warn urself oh.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Dariye(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
oh my God!
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
i already saw this season undecided
delors:
This must be Season 5...The Afterlife.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by DMainMan: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
smothly: I go tell glabas say fred amata dey kiss him madam

I still can't belief those sex scenes are real

Ashewo. na only sex scenes u de watch for d film. U studied it intensively to d extent dat u know aw genuine it is.

U must av rewinded, fast forward and pause d sex scenes to know if it is fake or real abi.

Bad girl. U ad beta change your ways.
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Witwicky(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
[quote author=shikenosa]ahhhhhh kabiyesi oko ijo oooo...oluwa ni olusho aguntan mi...english yi ni agbara .....
....Buahahahahah...omg dis guys are so funny...u no go kill person here ooo
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Kgdavid(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
grin and that , my friends is Naija swag. for those of you who say Nigerian men are unattractive. there is something that women find irresistably attractive in nigerian men (the sensible kind o)
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SugaryBelle(f): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2013
lmao,*faints*
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by SugaryBelle(f): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
lmao *faints*
Re: Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star by Ardedaryor(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
MERLIN Season 7: In d land of Boko haram & the time of Fuel Subsidy and ASUU strike. The Destiny of a great Nation rest on the shoulder of a Confused President, his name is........? Abeg finish ham, My phone don hang!!! Na una know oooo cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mo'cheddah Releases Topless Photos / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Juliet Okonkwo Poses With Her Rolls Royce As She Celebrates Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.