Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,389 members, 7,920,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos (50147 Views)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / New Pictures Of Chidimma And Chidiebere Aneke / “Lesbians After Us” – Nollywood Twin Sisters, Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by ixora1992(f): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
These gals ar nt ugly,i wonda y ppl say dy are.smh
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by ssultana(f): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
I actually laughed till tears dropped while reading the comments.u guys are hilarious!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by francesperpie: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2014
dats Nike lake enugu
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2014
They never marry ..... Always taking black pictures... My two cents!!!
Re: Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke Celebrate Birthday With New Photos by Nmeri17: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
Phranciz:
If only their father's sperm or mother's egg had some beauty serum in it.
grin grin you're plain heartless grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Korede Bello Surrounded By Police Officers At An Event / Charly Boy Shows His Daughter, Son-In-Law And Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.