Stats: 3,169,991 members, 7,876,746 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6053234 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
kabe1:

Accidents happen even in the best armies.

Trust the Nigerian Air Force to carry out a comprehensive investigation and details that investigation would be made public.

Affected families will also be compensated.

I can't even count the amount of times they've bombed IDP centers and you're here talking about investigation and compensation. what Intel do they have to carry out any investigation?
You still don't know how incompetent and dull.the airforce is. The Nigerian military generally is useless but among the 3 arms, airforce is the most useless, less effective and dormant.
https://www.thecable.ng/air-force-bombs-killed-52-and-injured-120-says-msf

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I can't even count the amount of times they've bombed IDP centers and you're here talking about investigation and compensation. what Intel do they have to carry out any investigation?
You still don't know how incompetent and dull.the airforce is. The Nigerian military generally is useless but among the 3 arms, airforce is the most useless, less effective and dormant.

This is the second incident. Rann was the first incident.

Don't try to be disingenuous with the facts.

I can also respond to your post with even more vile comments, trust me.

Please let's not go down the route of throwing insults.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 9:46am On Apr 14, 2020
kabe1:

This is the second incident. Rann was the first incident.

Don't try to be disingenuous with the facts.

I can also respond to your post with even more vile comments, trust me.

Please let's not go down the route of throwing insults.
It's obvious you don't know your history well . Go and find out about the botched operation Diran mikiya
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Even the pictures here are from a recent BHT attack early this year. So because of this unfortunate incidence are pilots and not well trained about?
You has well say Russians, Americans and there allies in the Middle East are not well trained, because they’ve carried out more strikes on civilian targets even with 3rh generation air assets, talk less of pilots flying Alpha jets dropping metal bombs and rockets.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

US and its allies have killed tons more civilians in Afghanistan............If you look at the actual statistics and the amount of sororities NAF has flown, then you wouldn't be saying they are useless.

Civilian casualties are inevitable in ongoing insurgencies like that of Boko Haram, its just the nature of COIN warfare!

P.S Im Not Nigerian and thus im speaking objectively!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 12:41pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

US and its allies have killed tons more civilians in Afghanistan............If you look at the actual statistics and the amount of sororities NAF has flown, then you wouldn't be saying they are useless.

Civilian casualties are inevitable in ongoing insurgencies like that of Boko Haram, its just the nature of COIN warfare!

Thanks man.
To all those civilians who died in the air strike R.I.P

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

I don't understand.

So because you're not Nigerian it means you're speaking objectively?

That's funny.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
kabe1:

I don't understand.

So because you're not Nigerian it means you're speaking objectively?

That's funny.
Yes sorry, you are right, NAF is useless!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

What them know how to be do best is put on camouflage and swag around claiming fine boys
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2020
jl115:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 2:08pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ablemax:

What them know how to be do best is put on camouflage and swag around claiming fine boys

Naa that hatred for camouflage go drive you knots.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
X
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
bidexiii:

Naa that hatred for camouflage go drive you knots.

Dude u should have asked first instead of judging me, bro it's not hatred rather am jealous of them

After applying for 3 good times yet I wasn't shortlisted

It's not fair na, you reason am
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ablemax:

Dude u should have asked first instead of judging me, bro it's not hatred rather am jealous of them

And that's why you've regressed into the bleating trade?

Stop handling failure like this

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
In the us the common cold has killed 24,00 to 60,000. Covid19 is about 10,000. If you search cancer the numbers are around 600,000.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

There is no reason for Africa to shutdown and destroy economies
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
Odunayaw:
And that's why you've regressed into the bleating trade?

Stop handling failure like this

It's not failure cause I haven't give up on it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
AML 90 tunisia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
USGN tunisian SF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
CASA C-295M algeria

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ablemax:

Not everyone one will be in the army, I understand why you beef men in uniform, there are bad eggs amongst them. But most are good men and women of the force.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ablemax:

It's not failure cause I haven't give up on it
Its not failure? so you've been succeeding?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Is this the kind of training the Nigerian military receives, very pathetic. your country doesn't have a military .. Innocent kids gone like a fart in the wind. They'd even be better off learning a thing or two from playing call of duty. The pictures sent to me on Whatsapp were so gory I couldn't even look twice.

https://www.thecable.ng/children-killed-as-air-force-accidentally-bombs-borno-village/amp?__twitter_impression=true

3 year old news? Desperate for dirt are we? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
SANDF Corona deployment:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
..SANDF Corona deployment:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
...SANDF Corona deployment:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
SAAF CASA 212(The Mini C130 grin)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2020
jl115:
grin do Corona blast under belly or under wheel?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Odunayaw:
grin do Corona blast under belly or under wheel?
grin grin grin grin was waiting for somebody to say something along these lines......

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ablemax(m): 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
jl115:

Look at quality and plenty armoured carrier

If it's naija now it's Toyota Hilux you Will be seeing on Every corners

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ablemax:

Look at quality and plenty armoured carrier

If it's naija now it's Toyota Hilux you Will be seeing on Every corners
yes that's the purpose of hilux in this kind of situation
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Toju200:
yes that's the purpose of hilux in this kind of situation
But why use a Hilux when you can use a Casspir? Carries more troops, and in the event something goes wrong then you are protected?

Also we have thousands of Mambas and Casspirs.....more than what we have pickups, so why not use the things we have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2058) (2059) (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)