Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,797 members, 7,893,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6074387 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kalapizim:
I don't think they are rebuilding it, where dem wan start from ?
I have lived in that base before and personally think they might assist in the construction of hangers and that's it.

we have military airports

So we now need Americans to construct hangars abi. What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Faithful007:
I know its been existing and the alpha jets are housed there. I just don't know why the US air force must be the ones rebuilding it. have we not had military airports before?

I absolutely understand your concern. Many of us are just naive, very very. Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

You do not understand the issues here. The Americans cannot be trusted. Everything they do, is in their interest. You seem naive like our leaders. I bet you there are spies in that air base and all the missile depots have been gps located. Mumu country.

Like me get you clearly. America needs to be physically on the ground to know what we have in Kainji Air Base?

Please don't tell me this is what you think.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

So we now need Americans to construct hangars abi. What are you even saying?
Ignored !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
kabe1:

Like me get you clearly. America needs to be physically on the ground to know what we have in Kainji Air Base?

Please don't tell me this is what you think.

Yes, they need to have some presence on ground to get solid intel.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Yes, they need to have some presence on ground to get solid intel, to complement any technical intel. Human intel is complimentary to technical intel. It is stupid to have americans contractors aka spies inside Kianji air base. Very stupid.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kalapizim:
Ignored !

What are you ignoring? Do you see me post regularly on this topic? smh.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

What are u even saying...
Guy no be American film abeg...
If they are even here for ur claimed purpose they should have gone to 103 Strike Group Yola or 102 composite Group Maiduguri...
Infact all classified Info are @ HQ NAF...
So that claim is baseless grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

The US doesn't need to be on ground to know what we have in our bases, apart from the fact they can literally know where each aircraft is stationed in Nigerian bases with satellite imagery, they can very easily get Intel from the ground with having any physical presence.

I hope you followed wikileaks exposure of US government cables?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Toju200:
What are u even saying...
Guy no be American film abeg...
If they are even here for ur claimed purpose they should have gone to 103 Strike Group Yola or 102 composite Group Maiduguri...
Infact all classified Info are @ HQ NAF...
So that claim is baseless grin

It is not a claim. I have not raised any claim my brother. I, like any other westernized Nigerian, have my reservations about having such foreign presence in our air base. Gen Malu once refused allowing such in a Sokoto army barracks and that was made public.

We have been buying aircrafts and jets for decades, and not all contracts had foreign countries build a hangar for us. It is a shame. big shame.

If possible, after mapping your Kianji air base by spy contractors; there would be future contracts that would also take the americans to Yola and Maiduguri. So its one step at a time bro. We still do not know these oyibo people, smh
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
kabe1:

The US doesn't need to be on ground to know what we have in our bases, apart from the fact they can literally know where each aircraft is stationed in Nigerian bases with satellite imagery, they can very easily get Intel from the ground with having any physical presence.

I hope you followed wikileaks exposure of US government cables?

Satellite imagery and spy planes are very useful intelligence tools but they alone are not extreme. Military Bases are always big, so to get point location viewing or accurate mapping of arms dump, depots, positions, fortifications, etc in any military base; a human intel component is needed. And the best ways to achieve that is through disguise under contractors, joint trainnings, programs, visits, etc. You get that.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Satellite imagery and spy planes are very useful intelligence tools but they alone are not extreme. Military Bases are always big, so to get point location viewing or accurate mapping of arms dump, depots, positions, fortifications, etc in any military base; a human intel component is needed. And the best ways to achieve that is through disguise under contractors, joint trainnings, programs, visits, etc. You get that.

You most likely haven't seen or read through US diplomatic cables.

I urge to to read them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by blacKDalia: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

It is not a claim. I have not raised any claim my brother. I, like any other westernized Nigerian, have my reservations about having such foreign presence in our air base. Gen Malu once refused allowing such in a Sokoto army barracks and that was made public.

We have been buying aircrafts and jets for decades, and not all contracts had foreign countries build a hangar for us. It is a shame. big shame.

If possible, after mapping your Kianji air base by spy contractors; there would be future contracts that would also take the americans to Yola and Maiduguri. So its one step at a time bro. We still do not know these oyibo people, smh

You will not say much if you know what this is and I know you have heard of satellite imagery,GPS etc. It's even too expensive to use this tools. They can easily bribe any of your top officers to get the blue print for them. You think say our leaders for various spheres dey serious?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian army mine clearing vehicle.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
kabe1:

You most likely haven't seen or read through US diplomatic cables.

I urge to to read them.

I sure will. Thanks.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
blacKDalia:

You will not say much if you know what this is and I know you have heard of satellite imagery.

Please read what Gen Victor Malu said about the Americans that came to train Nigerian soldiers in peacekeeping. Check it up and read. Not everything is satellite, else there would be no need to train human officers.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Please who has updates about the SDB 3 that is currently under construction. I cannot wait to see what that boat looks like.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Too much James Bond film at work here.
What's in the Kainji air base that they need to send spies to see?
Satellite too much sef.
With ONLY the promise of a two week visa to some fellows on ground, ALL info would be hand delivered to any part on Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Ken006: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
mekussa:
Satellite too much sef.
With ONLY the promise of a two week visa to some fellows on ground, ALL info would be hand delivered to any part on Nigeria

grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian army state of the Tank

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian army state of the art 105mm artillery

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Let's assume u are right, then the US must be stupid wasting their time mapping Nigeria- Nigeria fa, even without any form of map they'd beat us any time any day
If they are looking for any reasonable information, they'd just bribe one of Ur top ranking Military officers at DHQ

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nigerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tobiloba2407: 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
NuclearBomber:

Please read what Gen Victor Malu said about the Americans that came to train Nigerian soldiers in peacekeeping. Check it up and read. Not everything is satellite, else there would be no need to train human officers.

Till now officers still grumble about the level of access , foreigners have to our security architecture....they develop it and install it and maintain it, it's the price we pay for been technologically backward
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
GeneralFarouq:

Let's assume u are right, then the US must be stupid wasting their time mapping Nigeria- Nigeria fa, even without any form of map they'd beat us any time any day

Bro, it is wrong to assume that 'they beat us anytime, anyday'. ... Yes they are powerful but remember that we would be defending and No country can occupy Nigeria. Air strikes and ballistic missile bombings would destroy but would not hold ground or occupy.

Back to the issue, we were raising concerns about our leaders allowing such nonsense. I am not saying that there are spies in Kianji but the possibility of such is huge, if we continue to expose our military positions to foreigners. We were expressing concerns only.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Till now officers still grumble about the level of access , foreigners have to our security architecture....they develop it and install it and maintain it, it's the price we pay for been technologically backward

I understand you bro. People need to be raising these issues to people in authority. It is very serious.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
military spending% GDP

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oldies.... , the YAK 18 algerian AF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
sukhoi 30 MKA , algeria

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Kalapizim(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
mekussa:
Satellite too much sef.
lol No mind am, I have seen foreign military guys with side arms going to the supermarket inside one of our main base before.

Talk more of spying
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cdoffx(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
kabe1:
Gen Buratai Continues Operational tour of troops’ locations in the North East
I'm sorry I'm gate crashing here...I'm just wondering that body armour of a Buratai is wearing go fit stop RPG cos he be like say he de wear 5 soldiers' body armour

(1) (2) (3) ... (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) (2084) ... (2859) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.