Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,385 members, 7,874,584 topics. Date: Friday, 28 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6048843 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 08, 2020
Toju200:
we're all learning but not u you're acting as if u know all.
You don't ever admit you're wrong...
That's your problem.
Mr Teacher

When was I wrong. I was mocked when I said Egypt is not No 1. And I justified my position with facts.

Please am reminding you to find your level abeg. I don't have strength.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
Augagust reincarnated

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 08, 2020
QuietMynd:
Augagust reincarnated

Correct guy wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:48pm On May 08, 2020
Fineman87:

When was I wrong. I was mocked when I said Egypt is not No 1. And I justified my position with facts.

Please am reminding you to find your level abeg. I don't have strength.
you're not up to my level that's why u don't have strength... wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 08, 2020
kabe1:

No offence bro, but this is nonsense.

This has nothing to do with the right procurement, or seriousness as you claim.

We can never have a military as big as Egypt, it's not just a question of money.

However, on finance, Egypt spends way more than Nigeria on defence. Saudi Arabia and the UAE also spend billions of dollars on the Egyptian military.

The US also sends to Egypt 1.3 billion dollars each year for their military.

Egypt is also in a geopolitical environment that demands they have a very large military.

Nigeria can maybe aspire to have a military comparable to Morocco. Algeria is just way too far ahead of Nigeria.
Seconded
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
Y
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 9:57pm On May 08, 2020
Toju200:
The thing that is paining me is that you don't even know what you're saying grin

in psychiatry we call his case grandiose delusions disorder , but some troll amusement in this thread can't hurt !

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 08, 2020
X
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2020
grin I just laughed my navel off
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2020
The Kind of confidence some people have when saying rubbish is quite impressive.

Please indulge me.... Say a country(in this instance, A COVERT MISSILE WIELDING country like someone's version of Nigeria) decides to poison the river Nile(let's say everyone forgets its a crime against humanity), what happens to rivers Niger and Benue? Are they poison proof too?

I am amazed someone actually thinks a group of sane individuals (the navy top shots) would go ahead and buy LOTS OF missiles(off budget), and store them somewhere(where nobody has EVER heard of) while waiting for the payment for the ships/boats that are expected to wield the missiles to be put in the budget.

I swear i dey vex for una wey dey answer am

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Habane(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2020
Fineman87:

Details of SSM, AShM, SAM, etc are no longer for public consumption. Satisfy yourself that Nigerian Navy is well armed and is expanding its capabilities every year. We need not show you proof.

We can show you our ships, but not the high calibre ammunition they fire.

Mr. FineMan since morning that I read your post, I try calling some friends and course mates to know is we have any new SSM, AShM, SAM but no one seems to know anything, one even told me the old ones we have are obsolete that no sane officer will use one at there present state, care to tell me at least the origins of these weapons you claim the NN has?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 08, 2020
Habane:
Mr. FineMan since morning that I read your post, I try calling some friends and course mates to know is we have any new SSM, AShM, SAM but no one seems to know anything, one even told me the old ones we have are obsolete that no sane officer will use one at there present state, care to tell me at least the origins of these weapons you claim the NN has?

Smh, the officers you called told you old missiles are obsolete. Lol, they are not current. And you have not read the thread on the obsolete missiles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 08, 2020
mekussa:
The Kind of confidence some people have when saying rubbish is quite impressive.

Please indulge me.... Say a country(in this instance, A COVERT MISSILE WIELDING country like someone's version of Nigeria) decides to poison the river Nile(let's say everyone forgets its a crime against humanity), what happens to rivers Niger and Benue? Are they poison proof too?

I am amazed someone actually thinks a group of sane individuals (the navy top shots) would go ahead and buy LOTS OF missiles(off budget), and store them somewhere(where nobody has EVER heard of) while waiting for the payment for the ships/boats that are expected to wield the missiles to be put in the budget.

I swear i dey vex for una wey dey answer am

Someone is very silly and ignorant. Nigeria's water sources are many, not only River Niger and Benue. Stupid fellow.

Lol, weapons have arrived that you know nothing about.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Habane(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2020
Fineman87:

Smh, the officers you called told you old missiles are obsolete. Lol, they are not current. And you have not read the thread on the obsolete missiles.
That's why I want to hear from a current person, at least the country of origin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 08, 2020
Habane:
That's why I want to hear from a current person, at least the country of origin

You will not hear anything from me. I can name weapons in the Army that nobody has ever heard of. And you yourself will tremble. So just chill.

Unfortunately, there is no info but someone once dropped a hint.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 08, 2020
That is the closest I can find. But, I need not prove to anyone.

And its been 4years since the navy destroyed its Ottomat, Seacats, etc, and you think there is no replacement. Smh.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2020
Fineman87:

Someone is very silly and ignorant. Nigeria's water sources are many, not only River Niger and Benue. Stupid fellow.

Lol, weapons have arrived that you know nothing about.

In your idiocy, you failed to answer a simple question, instead you made a fool of yourself.
I would have stooped low to exchange banters with you but for this saying....

“NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL BECAUSE HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE ”

Your experience is obvious so I won't come down to your level.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
mekussa:

In your idiocy, you failed to answer a simple question, instead you made a fool of yourself.
I would have stooped low to exchange banters with you but for this saying....

“NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL BECAUSE HE WILL DRAG YOU DOWN TO HIS LEVEL AND BEAT YOU WITH EXPERIENCE ”

Your experience is obvious so I won't come down to your level.

You are Bleep grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 08, 2020
Feel free to criticize but you can't insult me here. Get that into your head.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 08, 2020
This is getting funny
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Habane(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2020
Fineman87:

You will not hear anything from me. I can name weapons in the Army that nobody has ever heard of. And you yourself will tremble. So just chill.

Eya
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 5:02am On May 09, 2020
The longest air-to-air missile in africa R-27ER with range up to 130km equipped ln of course an Algerian Su-30mka.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:16am On May 09, 2020
New version of Nigerian made Ezugwu MRAP with dual rear wheels already deployed to the Front line.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 7:21am On May 09, 2020
kabe1:
New version of Nigerian made Ezugwu MRAP with dual rear wheels already deployed to the Front line.

Wow just noticed the double tires at the rear ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2020
kabe1:
nice gun turrets

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by youghs: 8:17am On May 09, 2020
Fineman87:

lol... Agege Raymond Reddington abeg which NA weapons do u know that we don't know..
not just name oo..give us pictures

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:22am On May 09, 2020
youghs:

lol... Agege Raymond Reddington abeg which NA weapons do u know that we don't know..
not just name oo..give us pictures
l Abeg just forget that guy we never know wetin dey do am...
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 9:21am On May 09, 2020
Fineman87:

The problem is you want to be spoon fed or convinced. But am under no obligation go do either.

Now to use water to military advantage, you need to undetstand the water supply system of that country and obviously Intel guys would have done that.

For a nation like Egypt that has one natural source of water, Egypt draws many canals from the nile, which go on to wet farms and provide irrigation to crops. Those canals are non-refreshing and exit on crops and lands and taps of homes. And they are the targets.

Because they are one-way, the contaminated water ends on poisoning crops, animals and humans. And new water enters the canals from the nile.

Obviously this is extreme but is still a military strstegy. The Germans have once used it against France. Please educate yourself below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning

And the military don't need tons of chemicals to do that. The military world has sufficient military grade poisons to use chemically and biologically. High concentration of small quantity of chemicals will get the job done.

And you should acknowledge when you learn sonething new cool

Dude! Stop posting Wikipedia as a source of your Stats

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tobiloba2407: 9:36am On May 09, 2020
Fineman87:

The problem is you want to be spoon fed or convinced. But am under no obligation go do either.

Now to use water to military advantage, you need to undetstand the water supply system of that country and obviously Intel guys would have done that.

For a nation like Egypt that has one natural source of water, Egypt draws many canals from the nile, which go on to wet farms and provide irrigation to crops. Those canals are non-refreshing and exit on crops and lands and taps of homes. And they are the targets.

Because they are one-way, the contaminated water ends on poisoning crops, animals and humans. And new water enters the canals from the nile.

Obviously this is extreme but is still a military strstegy. The Germans have once used it against France. Please educate yourself below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Well_poisoning

And the military don't need tons of chemicals to do that. The military world has sufficient military grade poisons to use chemically and biologically. High concentration of small quantity of chemicals will get the job done.

And you should acknowledge when you learn sonething new cool

Do you know I can go to wikipedia and put that you are the GOC 11th division , Nigeria army and it will be there , without it been removed?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:37am On May 09, 2020
Nigerian modified vehicle deployed to the front lines.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:39am On May 09, 2020
The vehicle above looks just like these below.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:44am On May 09, 2020
Nigerian made quick response and quick intervention vehicle. This one looks like it's for the Air Force.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: jteku(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.