Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6051437 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:43am On May 11, 2020
S400:

Again nemesis don't waste your time , the guy think if a big navy is attacking nigeria , he can put a harpoon of $ 1,2 million $ per missile, on any fishing boat, just he fixes the launcher with 4 bolts in 2 hours and enter the gps coordinates manually like the gps of his car .

all navies that waste millions dollars on upgrading there missiles and ship systems in foreigners shipyards for months are just stupid cheesy , its not the first troll on this thread and not the last so just ignore his funny theories and don't lower your level

Why don't you give up?

Ok, read this.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:45am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Texman21 post=89414865][/quote]

Guy, how far na? tongue tongue cheesy wink wink shocked cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:01am On May 11, 2020
Let us get this clear. If someone insults anyone, they should expect a reply insult. And that is fair.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2020
Tex21mamapussy:
Let us get this clear. If someone insults anyone, they should expect a reply insult. And that is fair.
If you can't be anything but civil then go to the politics section where your kinds belong to. Your footprint over Nairaland is racism and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:08am On May 11, 2020
Xbee007:

If you can't be anything but civil then go to the politics section where your kinds belong to. Your footprint over Nairaland is racism and tribalism.

We respond in kind to any insult. If the insult is racial, tribal, political, personal, etc; be sure to get a response. Simple as abc.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 5:17am On May 11, 2020
Fineman87:

Your problem is "lack of comprehension". I said- the missiles DO NOT need integration. Integration with ships systems is Good but is not Compulstory. Get that in your head. Integration is not a condition to fire.
grin grin grin grin

Make we kuku cram missiles on all our patrol boat grin cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:18am On May 11, 2020
kemicalreact:
grin grin grin grin

Make we kuku cram missiles on all our patrol boat

Correct guy.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 6:42am On May 11, 2020
Just ignore this guy , He's gone completely mad. grin

10 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On May 11, 2020
Lol. Funny thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:55am On May 11, 2020
Nigerian made Igirigi APC in the front lines of the North East.

The Igirigi is the first Nigerian made armoured vehicle deployed by the Nigerian army.

Launched in 2013, around 60 + units were purchased and deployed all across the country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:00am On May 11, 2020
The Infantry Patrol Vehicle 1

This Nigerian made vehicle is the most widely used locally made vehicle in the service of the Nigerian army.

Nearly 300 units have so far been built and deployed by the army.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 8:01am On May 11, 2020
Moroccan officers in USA to check the M-109 A6 PALADIN.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:03am On May 11, 2020
Tekowi Tactical Vehicle

Another Nigerian made vehicle deployed in the North East theater of operations.

Tekowi Tactical Vehicle.

Built by an Ekiti based armoured vehicle manufacturer, the Tekowi Tactical Vehicle is used by Police special forces and counter terrorist units.

The Nigerian President recently launched 20 units for operational use.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian made Igirigi APC in the front lines of the North East.

The Igirigi is the first Nigerian made armoured vehicle deployed by the Nigerian army.

Launched in 2013, around 60 + units were purchased and deployed all across the country.

I don't think this igirigi is still In production..
And I don't really know why I don't like it...
Is it Solely developed in Nigeria or a SA copy of the "Lynx"
That's from what I heard...
grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2020
kabe1:
Tekowi Tactical Vehicle

Another Nigerian made vehicle deployed in the North East theater of operations.

Tekowi Tactical Vehicle.

Built by an Ekiti based armoured vehicle manufacturer, the Tekowi Tactical Vehicle is used by Police special forces and counter terrorist units.

The Nigerian President recently launched 20 units for operational use.
so they finally deployed the Tekowi to NE...
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by S400: 8:09am On May 11, 2020
Moroccan mohamed 6 FREMM fregate during exercise with portugese navy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by FieldMarshall06(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2020
Nigeria Air Force weapons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2020
lol someone is arguing with nemesis8u on this thread about missiles.

hahahah

nemesis that we all know is a legend. the guy knows more about missiles than all of us combined.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2020
S400:
Just ignore this guy , He's gone completely mad. grin

Hahahahaha hahahahaha
I am just laughing please

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On May 11, 2020
Looks like i missed all the fun cry cry

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Texman21: 12:25pm On May 11, 2020
Tex21mamapussy:

Guy, how far na? tongue tongue cheesy wink wink shocked cool
too far
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 12:40pm On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:54pm On May 11, 2020
shadowprimezero:
The results from the latest offensive are in.

https://humangle.ng/inside-the-war-front-nigerian-military-take-out-major-boko-haram-bases/

This is massive, and I'm sure it doesn't include those killed yesterday at Pulka.

500+ dead insurgents.

I read 20 insurgents were killed when they unsuccessfully ambushed the Nigerian army.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:00pm On May 11, 2020
Commando from the Nigerian Navy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:05pm On May 11, 2020
Nigerian Navy SBS commandos with a fan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 1:24pm On May 11, 2020
kabe1:

This is massive, and I'm sure it doesn't include those killed yesterday at Pulka.

500+ dead insurgents.

I read 20 insurgents were killed when they unsuccessfully ambushed the Nigerian army.
Damn, looks like rust in COD mobile. grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LagosWahala: 1:35pm On May 11, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Ehen? You think those lunch boxes on aradu are empty? I know the navy destroyed some missiles, they were the ones on board the FAC, that have been removed long time ago, we don't have any new missiles, because of threat projection doesn't call for it......the problem with aradu is the hull and propulsion system.....the weapons, well I'm not sure all....can fire from the shore.....but taking it on combat patrol, is out of picture.

Don't forget all the ASW ammunition was also destroyed.....

Oga Fineman87 this your kain thinking sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) (2107) (2108) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 84 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.