Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,941 members, 7,873,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6047131 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by mekussa(m): 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2022
Lurker4Long:

The people here who've been supporting Russia in her aggression and are from Nigeria: still feel the same way now that Russia has shown the middle finger to India's main oil supplier - Nigeria - by undercutting the oil price?

Russia has to do what it has to do to survive. It didn't give anybody the middle finger.

The article you quoted mentioned Nigerian oil being too expensive for some markets. Nothing stops Nigeria from being creative to sell her stuff.

I tell you, it(crude oil shenanigans) won't change the mind of the people who bother to support either Russia or Ukraine in any way. Personally, I don't give a fvck

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
kabe1:
Some interesting updates from SIPRI.

• 40x Mistral SAM’s for SIMBAD-RC from MBDA France they will be installed on 2x Dearsan OPV for The Nigerian Navy.

• 24x F-124 turbofan engines ordered for 12* M-346FA/FT aircrafts.

@Jln115 Heads up

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Odunayaw:
Although I don't glorify machines over men but it's like the army suddenly got better with these tracked apcs
BETTER LEADERSHIP @ The CDS LEVEL, @service chiefs level all three service chiefs were either TCs or COIN Chief of special forces ( Navy)
Better situational awareness= less ambushes
More experienced Soldiers
Better communication and synergy between the NA AND NAF
Better tactics .
MILITARY is paying a lot of attention to logistics

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
kabe1:
A very lucky Nigerian soldier

Can someone explain to me why the rpg didn't explode?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Right, no sensical response from the Russia supporters.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
kabe1:
Some interesting updates from SIPRI.

• 40x Mistral SAM’s for SIMBAD-RC from MBDA France they will be installed on 2x Dearsan OPV for The Nigerian Navy.

• 24x F-124 turbofan engines ordered for 12* M-346FA/FT aircrafts.
yippee!

Where jln. What say ye about the m-346 now
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
The 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Public exibition -Part 1

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
The 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Public exibition -Part 2

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
The 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Public exibition -Part 3

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 1

team wendy helmet + Intruder RA-1 Army Ram Air Parachute multimission, steerable (HALO)(HAHO)capability system

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 2

Harris Falcon 2/3 ® radio family with video display kit

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 3

Me wearing the LUCIE II D/IR Connected fused sensors night vision/thermal goggles

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
HMD blue force tracking

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 4

The Core elements of Gladius System/German Future Soldier System (IdZ-ES) 2.0

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 5

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 6

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 7

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 7

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 8

GLADIUS 2.0 C4I System onboard the Nimr II Armored Vehicule

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Chakib(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
From my visit today to the 104th RMO Special Operations Regiment of Algerian Army - Part 9

GLADIUS 2.0 C4I System onboard the Nimr II Armored Vehicule

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

Fuze failed

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nemesis4you: 11:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
@Lurker4Long
Tomorrow if America or UAE or Saudies undercuts oil prices in an effort to ramp up its oil sales , would you say the same ?
Or in the past oil prices were undercut by many countries to sell their stocks to India etc , did you express same concern than ?

If u still insist you should have asked why US much into the conflict kept buying Russian oil and as per reports still doing indirectly instead of buying from other countries unable to sell their stocks or why European countries still buying Russian oil instead of buying oil from other countries who r finding it difficult to sell due to Russian undercutting isn't it ?

Bro you are better than this , actually I had to make sure u wrote it

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
Odunayaw:
Although I don't glorify machines over men but it's like the army suddenly got better with these tracked apcs

The Nigerian army got 280 units of Armoured vehicles from China from China. There's no way your army won't do well with that much armour.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Odunayaw:
yippee!

Where jln. What say ye about the m-346 now

Nigerian military procurement has been excellent over the past few years. The M-346 is a done deal at this stage. 24 engines have been procured, Nigerian Air Force personnel were recently seen at the base hosting the M-346.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
slimthugchimee2:

Fuse failure, and one lucky bastard.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nemesis4you:

Tomorrow if America or UAE or Saudies undercuts oil prices in an effort to ramp up its oil sales , would you say the same ?
Or in the past oil prices were undercut by many countries to sell their stocks to India etc , did you express same concern than ?

If u still insist you should have asked why US much into the conflict kept buying Russian oil and as per reports still doing indirectly instead of buying from other countries unable to sell their stocks or why European countries still buying Russian oil instead of buying oil from other countries who r finding it difficult to sell due to Russian undercutting isn't it ?

Bro you are better than this , actually I had to make sure u wrote it

cheesy You could have waited a little bit more and he would have written his antiRussian bias with red paint all over this place

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
The hypocrisy of Western countries is truly weird lol, you wouldn't think these were thesame A-hole that illegally invaded Iraq not long ago and is responsible for the deaths of over 200k people.
They have zero moral authority here.
Imagine Russia, China, Belarus, Mexico etc, have something like NATO, then Russia and China station their troops in Mexico, in what reality do you think America will ever allow that. No fvking way.
They are hypocrites, and their sanctions are illegal. Bank accounts of ordinary Russians are being frozen across the EU right now, again, illegal under international law, which only matters when these hypocrites say it does.
Chasing around wealthy Russians and seizing their assets, wtf is that about. smh.
Where were the bleeding heart CEOs when America was destroying Iraq etc. Not to talk about Nato killing over 200k people in one of their air campaigns that lasted about 78 days or so. ( I'm no history buff).
If not that Russia need that oil and gas money, i wish they'd turn that sh!t off and wreck the economies across the EU. I hate hypocrites.
Zelensky is there right now locking up opposition members, consolidating power , nationalizing media outlets, about to pass laws that will imprison Ukrainians who live overseas if they don't come home and fight, one MP was shot dead not long ago, all because he didn't tow the line.
Not to talk of all the killings that's taken place in East Ukraine for 8yrs and the world said nothing.
And of course the saudis are busy starving babies in Yemen, funny enough the world isn't outraged by that war, with over 400k dead.
And of course some of these silly EU countries have been even getting energy supplies from Russia without paying for it yet, now payment will be due soon for the energy already used, and these fools can't make payment, but yet are still anti-russian, i believe it was Latvia or some sh!t

Sorry for ranting under your moniker lol grin
Odunayaw:
cheesy You could have waited a little bit more and he would have written his antiRussian bias with red paint all over this place

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Despite all the racism Africans have received in Ukraine, their president wants to address the AU. It would be very bad if he was allowed on the other hand it would be ideal to invite Russia

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Sizzorkay:
The hypocrisy of Western countries is truly weird lol, you wouldn't think these were thesame A-hole that illegally invaded Iraq not long ago and is responsible for the deaths of over 200k people.
lol grin

The Americans are prepared to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:05am On Apr 13, 2022
Tinfoil:
Despite all the racism Africans have received in Ukraine, their president wants to address the AU. It would be very bad if he was allowed on the other hand it would be ideal to invite Russia

Africans face heavy racism in Ukraine and Russia. African governments need to stay completely off this war.

Funny, over 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered today, and I saw what looks like the hand of a black person in one of the photos.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2022
Exactly, Zelensky should already be impeached, his country is being used as a battleground by the West to weaken Russia, at the expense of Ukraine's infrastructure and mass deaths of ukrainians, isnt that insane? when its all said and done, nothing will be left of ukraine

kabe1:

The Americans are prepared to fight the Russians to the last Ukrainian.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:22am On Apr 13, 2022
But you will never see that on our tv here, all we hear about are demoralized Russian troops with no food, sabotaging their own equipment and killing their own commanders. And of course Ukrainian troops have no losses lol, you don't hear about that here.
That's why i follow few telegram channels, so i see what's going on on both sides

kabe1:

Africans face heavy racism in Ukraine and Russia. African governments need to stay completely off this war.

Funny, over 1,000 Ukrainian soldiers surrendered today, and I saw what looks like the hand of a black person in one of the photos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2486) (2487) (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.