Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,861 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6061911 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (2858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
africaken254:
seriously what is wrong with this forum,can't post anything.i am feed up !!!

The owners wrote discernment onto the algorithm.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2016
LTGEN:
Mr Henry
When was the picture of the COAS and the owner of Innoson taken?
Does it mean the NA is finally looking@Innoson?
Last any updates on the efforts to create the APC for the Army?

Nigerian army has been looking at Innoson and Proforce for some years now. Government at all levels continue to provide massive support to both of these companies.

The photos were taken today, we expect to see official photos from the army and NTA later on today.

From AAD 2016, Proforce CEO did sound bullish on the prospects of his company. The ARA MRAP is supposed to be delivered to the army this December for tests, while a further 9 units which the army has ordered would also be delivered in 2017.

However since the last I read, there has been no updates.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
NDA CADET kit

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry240:

Beauty!

When was this taken, any idea?
few weeks ago, modifications and upgrades.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2016
super cadet

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2016
WTF!!!! I can't post more than one picture and I have to login for each post
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2016
ME VS ODUNAYAW :pat the academy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerian army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2016
Nigerian army
....nice effects this is that same ghost soldier

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry240:

Buhahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
o you want me to appear in a video asking for our government to remove our troops in somalia(that route aint safe) !! grin grin grin .thanks @henry for the acknowledgement.today i am on my good behavior but some individuals want to agitate me smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
rawswag:
super cadet

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
rawswag:
Nigerian army
....nice effects this is that same ghost soldier

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2016
NN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2016
rawswag:
Nigerian army
@Henry this can't possibly be a Nigerian Army patch right?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
.. ....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2016
frumentius:

The owners wrote discernment onto the algorithm.
or it could be someone or people are trying to do what recently happened in liberia when a large DDoS attack knocked out internet access in Liberia.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2016
NAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2016
Rambo reloaded

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2016
continued

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
africaken254:
o you want me to appear in a video asking for our government to remove our troops in somalia(that route aint safe) !! grin grin grin .thanks @henry for the acknowledgement.today i am on my good behavior but some individuals want to agitate me smiley

Although I don't always agree with you , especially when it comes to Nigeria, as quite frankly, your knowledge on Nigeria is very limited.

I do have to express my immense gratitude for all you have done over the years, it requires a high level of dedication and love for continent.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2016
jln115:
@Henry this can't possibly be a Nigerian Army patch right?? grin grin grin grin grin

No comment grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry240:

No comment grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2016
africaken254:
or it could be someone or people are trying to do what recently happened in liberia when a large DDoS attack knocked out internet access in Liberia.

There was an attack on nairaland.com a couple years ago, 2013 or so. During the cyber-attack we lost 6 months of data and this website was off-line for 2weeks.

hope is the site now has better defences, however I think the current issue is, nairaland.com needs to get a better host. It has become to large for the servers of its current host.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
So according to this article by Punch Nigeria, NAF is still getting those Super Tucanos but from brazil this time around, the chief of air staff is even quoted saying it.

"Abubakar said that the NAF was expecting four Mi-35m attack helicopters from Russia, three Super Tucano from the Brazilian Air Force and three JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan.

The CAS made the comment while speaking at the NAF’s operations seminar with the theme, ‘Developing Effective Air Power Responses to National Security Challenges in Nigeria’ in Abuja on Wednesday."

http://punchng.com/naf-acquires-attack-aircraft-russia-brazil-pakistan/

Are you sure punch didn't copy information from this thread? The same punch that said the Yahbon will be replacing our CH3??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
Photo taken from NNS Unity, SA navy SAS Amatola

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
So according to this article by Punch Nigeria, NAF is still getting those Super Tucanos but from brazil this time around, the chief of air staff is even quoted saying it.

"Abubakar said that the NAF was expecting four Mi-35m attack helicopters from Russia, three Super Tucano from the Brazilian Air Force and three JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan.

The CAS made the comment while speaking at the NAF’s operations seminar with the theme, ‘Developing Effective Air Power Responses to National Security Challenges in Nigeria’ in Abuja on Wednesday."

http://punchng.com/naf-acquires-attack-aircraft-russia-brazil-pakistan/
dis Nigerian reporters are really sick.

wot kind of nonsense reporting is dis
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry240:

Although I don't always agree with, especially when it comes to Nigeria, as quite frankly, your knowledge on Nigeria is very limited.

I do have to express my immense gratitude for all you have done over the years, it requires a high level of dedication and love for continent.

Thank you.

we learn by agreeing, disagreeing and i have being suspended even in the latter forum.when you make it a habit,thats when you become a nuisance to everyone and people avoid you.lets enjoy our american's they will leave us very soon smiley smiley smiley

Nigerian Army Maritime Security with U.S. Marines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAMQR1G11tU

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry making africaken254 look like a Kenya soldier abt to be deployed to somalia .

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
rawswag:
NAF
In case you don't know who owns that field smiley

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Henry240:

Nigerian army has been looking at Innoson and Proforce for some years now. Government at all levels continue to provide massive support to both of these companies.

The photos were taken today, we expect to see official photos from the army and NTA later on today.

From AAD 2016, Proforce CEO did sound bullish on the prospects of his company. The ARA MRAP is supposed to be delivered to the army this December for tests, while a further 9 units which the army has ordered would also be delivered in 2017.

However since the last I read, there has been no updates.

If that vehicle is executed according to the 3D renders we've seen, it's probably gonna be the best looking military product to come out of Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2016
edit

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (2858) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.