Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:59 PM

14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm (36893 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by wiilly02(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
so so sad....may her soul rip....
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by houstonia(m): 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: BULLY?so sad when I was young any 1 dat bullies me my mum will tell me to stand up for myself and fight,I did it and I became a Bully to bullies, don't tell ur child to run away from bullies,teach them to face them and if he. Or she can't report to the school authorities...I told my nephew who got bullied to put a stone in his socks abd hit the bully on his head,after a week I was called to the school to make a report,it wasn't funny tho but till for ever my nephew is now being feared here in BROOKLYN. Thanks to me smiley
no doubt you are probably one great bully today, shoutsout to mumsy. She know sey you go make her proud one day.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by vanhelsing2099(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
OLD NEwS : I watched dis news on cnn last friday

Pple threaten d girl no b small

Sum guy said they wil rape her n another said if she meet her in d subway by 9pm he will kill her

Sad sha

She suspose 2 report d abuse

I trust 9ja pickin :if u bully dem ,dey go bully u bck
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by joshuaidibia(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
Caracta: cry cry cry
14? So sad... May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Nairalanders...pls stop bullying me! angry
hmmm. See Akpruka dey tel ppl make dm no bully am. SMH
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by frudokafor(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
I sure say if na nairaland the girl dey....she for don die since.
nairaland peeps wey sabi yab die

3 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by prince2blinks(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
ClassicSparkles: Its so cool being the first to comment on dis post!Nawa sha..May she R.I.P..
ngwa come take sweet.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by lifestyle1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
These people are are too vulnerable for my liking... undecided
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Suntemi(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
Donmichaelz: BULLY?so sad when I was young any 1 dat bullies me my mum will tell me to stand up for myself and fight,I did it and I became a Bully to bullies, don't tell ur child to run away from bullies,teach them to face them and if he. Or she can't report to the school authorities...I told my nephew who got bullied to put a stone in his socks abd hit the bully on his head,after a week I was called to the school to make a report,it wasn't funny tho but till for ever my nephew is now being feared here in BROOKLYN. Thanks to me smiley

Apayan ni e menh.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Chanchit: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ghanaians are very strong people too o, cos I've never heard any Ghanaian take his/her life because of insults from NL. S/O to Petro dollars and co.
I jst wish they wouldlipsrsealed

Anyway, I'm off to that Ask.fm, make I go take my eye see wetin dey happen.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by sexkillzisagoat(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Excuse me, what is this thread doing on politics section? Abi the girl na APC member? lipsrsealed
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by samson1515(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
May her soul RIP
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by blackbeau1(f): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
She no get work @ all. So, when people started bullying her,she couldn't log out of the site. Abi,dem gum am to the site. Later,some people will be advocating for us to act like westerners,forgetting we have different mentalities. For instance,if you tell a proper nigerian youth 'kill yourself', the typical reply will be'your father or na you go first die'. He/she won't commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Numerouuuno: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Choi!!
Cos of online insult,someone hanged herself?
Then if she have come across Nairaland before,she would have been dead a long time with the verbal tantrums Nairalanders throw here.
Oyinbo sef too D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ die ontop small thing
Thank God I'm a Nigerian,abegi!!!!
Also,RIP o

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Joe50(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
another sacrifice from fb
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by batstan(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
Caracta: cry cry cry
14? So sad... May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Nairalanders...pls stop bullying me! angry
we've just begun, u ol biiatch with ur sagged-waterlemon-like booobiii. Me worst is yet to come at ya
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by yuzedo: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Where are Nadia_SA and adaobi123?!?!!?!?!? i either bully u till u release punny for me, or u can do the needful! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by PStacks(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nawa for ICT oooh!

Cyber Bullying! Mio gbo ri..

Oyinbo can so like to die....

Come to Naija and see the heap of insult they insult and bully me everyday on Nairaland, why I no commit suicide?

Everyday them must cyberbully me for Nairaland but I dey kampe,

RIP little girl..

Motto no jam you.
Hunger no kill you
Sickness no kill you

Na Cyber-bullying.. Your judgment must be online judgement.

5 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Emilord(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
This news na old news nah
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by DCTrendy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lesson to be learnt?

Yes! Watch your child's destination online!

Know which sites they visit.

RIP girl.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by princeFAD: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
is it by force she must be on a social network. Why cant she just delete her profile on the network so as to not to see the bullying words.

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by ooshinibos: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
different strokes for differnt countries , that was a wasted life in spites of all the good life she had
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Donmichaelz(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2013
BULLIES became Bullies because they where brought up to feel better,stronger,and superior. What do tou say to your kids "don't fight in school if any one offend you report to the teacher" sad I pity You,your child will be their punching Bag,be wise don't make your kids be terrorized by these little Demons called Bullies,teach dem to fight back like an old proverbs says you make your Child a man from the first day he face chalenges...
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
to all bullies-wat joy do you derive from causing pain to other people.i have a feelin that most bullies are sadist. Rip to the girl.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by batstan(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Goodluckii yonathan has got 9000000 lives

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
this is so sad,please stop bullying others,aint no gain in it.
for accomodations/lands and properties in Lekki check out http://distributenaija..com/2013/08/updated-properties-for-august-2013_6.html
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by tareigns(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
When i saw d post,i knew she was'nt a nigerian. Btw,she's a chocolate girl.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[/img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by batstan(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
dhammyg: to all bullies-wat joy do you derive from causing pain to other people.i have a feelin that most bullies are sadist. Rip to the girl.
U dumb biiiatch will rest in pieces when i get ya
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
"Let me start bullying NAIRALANDERS too

Lemmi c aw many of u go commit suicide

B4 u commit suicide,lemmi have ur full name and ATM password

Thanks,God bless

2 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
If she is bullied ova der, she should comit sucide again and come bak. it is either she lacked self esteem or she lost her boyfriend 2 her enemy who den mocks her.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
Sadly, this sort of occurrence is commonplace in the West. Parents in the US and the UK need to teach their children three things:

1. Suicide is a one-way ticket to hell.
2. Be a person of substance and stop seeking / relying on the approval of others. The world is too cruel a place for one to base their joy on what others think.
3. If social media is the source of your misery - GET OFF IT!

Somehow, black / African kids (who are often the target of 'racial-bullying'), rarely resort to taking their own lives.

3 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by thaoriginator: 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
First to comment automatically. RI....oh no, she's goin to hell, sorry! Fffffffffiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrreeeee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Who Had Sex With A Goat In Niger State Arrested / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church / Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.