Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,434 members, 7,937,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm (36873 Views)

How Four Friends Raped Me –14-year-old Girl (photo) / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape / 14-year-old Schoolboy Sexually Assaulted Teacher In Locked Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ok.RIP.....going back to my position. Cuz I am angry angry angry
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by segzicres(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
Ode nii gehbyen! Imagine nonsense! angry i hope she burns in hell. Mscheww nonsense
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by tomzman: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
What a pity!
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by horlabiyi(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Nonsense
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by raheemat21: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2013
I just registered on ask.fm grin
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by DonaldGenes(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
..Make she qo answer God nah? That one concern her sha not me.......
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by beatricewebb: 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bully can cause morethan suicide,I prefer to be shot than bullied.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by AWONEYAN(m): 10:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
If upon all d bullying Dame patience dey get,she still dey vex muscle fight amechi...so how come dis 1 just waisted her life 4 nothing. In naija bullying is synonyminous to celebrity. Ask #obj.,tonto dikeh, Gej.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by hustla(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
when them don solve their problems, how wont rubbish things get to them...

Imagine say you don waka the whole streets of Lagos dy search for job, before you reach house,mad holdup.... you reach the house sef...no light...no water.... you wan browse nairaland.. slow internet..you even get good internet, the charges are sickening.. you wont even have time to get on askfm abi whats the name..

everything goes so well for them over there that stupid things count to them.. person abuse you, you hang yourself.. how mumuish is that?
can someone tell me to die on nairaland and I will be depressed? Laye! worst case scenario, i go yab ma own back..abi can you CAPSLOCK me to death on nairaland??

Abegi jare~ undecided
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
beatrice webb: Bully can cause morethan suicide,I prefer to be shot than bullied.

before them shoot you first.. MOPOL don slap you before?

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by hustla(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
horlabiyi: Nonsense

arrant one!
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by vcvibes(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Olanight: Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[/img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully
EWU
Olanight: Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully[/img]Please can any1 gimme d link 2 d website....ve been tryin 2 register since na....I wan c aw many I fit bully
EWU
EWU
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Ama28(f): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
This is what happens when children live and grow more on the social media than physically.
The core disadvantage of new media.
I hope as we Nigerians try to emulate the west we also take this into consideration. There is no safety in the media, as your giving your kids those lappy, androids and blackberry gadgets as gift, be careful.
My friend's kid teaches her mum and I funny things we can do with androids (those considered old) and I always warn her. No one will protect your child online except you.
Sorry for their loss!
RIP little one!
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Richfella: This bullying thing is real o. Shebi Sweetlemon wan commit suicide too at one point.

Abeg, make una no push Sexkillz my man to the wall too grin.

I just pray that on his day that he'll be wearing an authentic 'China-boxers' that Ogugua can grab onto cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Heh.

You'd be mortified if you read some of the hate mail mods get. It makes you wish people thought twice before sending such vile to others.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Revolva(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2013
grin grin grin na on social media dem bullie the idiot.. and she go kill herself...all these yey oinbo kids o get brain at all...

wat of if na korokoro dem bullie am so she go run enter highway....make motor jam am....steepid children
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2013
D girl no sirios o,wen me still dey tink ow I go hack ma school portal upgrade ma score and boost ma Gp. ...oga o anyway RIP sha o undecided
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Myque1(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2013
Weird reason to take one's life. This is most unlikely to happen in a place like Nigeria.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by pesty100(m): 12:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Just registered on ask.fm d site is pretty boring *wondering why she commited sucide*
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2013
Rip undecided

She was fat and ugly. I guess that's what they bullied her on.

If you must be ugly please be skinny and sexy body wise. At-least weigh 120Ibs
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Train up a child in the way they should go, am sure da parent believe in Evolution tins: survival of the fittest. So she "suicide" tins to remove herself. Pathetic evolution tins.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by gqboyy(m): 3:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Caracta: cry cry cry
14? So sad... May God give the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Nairalanders...pls stop bullying me! angry
die
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Sommy47: 3:30am On Aug 07, 2013
GOOD MORNING MY NEIGHBOURS! grin
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by lastpage: 3:32am On Aug 07, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Would one say social media or lack of courage killed her.
Either ways,Suicide isn't the saviour.it adds more injuries.R.I.P.

An even "deeper question" is:
*What was the Parent/s doing, where was the father when his daughter of 13yrs was joining Ask.fm?
*Where is the "Parental Supervision"?
Ooh, l forgot, the kid would simply dial 911 and get her father arrested and locked-up, if he dares admonish her!

Dont blame Ask.fm, blame the society for its excessive permissiveness!

You cant eat your cake and still have it.

Lastpage!
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by lastpage: 3:37am On Aug 07, 2013
Jasboi: D girl no sirios o,wen me still dey tink ow I go hack ma school portal upgrade ma score and boost ma Gp. ...oga o anyway RIP sha o undecided
Is this how you want to succeed in life? CHEATING ALL THE WAY UP?

Your brain is not dead, you can be brilliant .... if only you will use your time wisely and apply yourself to serious study!
Those who achieve an "A" without cheating, dont have two heads ... they are just ordinary Boyz like you!

But you would be caught eventually if you dont STOP NOW.... and there are serious consequences for you.

Pause and think ... and BTW, l am NOT your Daddy!

Lastpage!
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by lastpage: 3:53am On Aug 07, 2013
ADVERT BY NAIJA PIKINs:

I WANT TO BE BULLIED! PLEASE BULLY ME STRONGLY!!

It will cost you #100 per bully! All Bullies welcome!!

Pay into my First Bank Account Number xxxxxx ..and text me the teller Number.

Note: I must receive the payment first, so that l can die from your own Bully, otherwise, l will just shrug it off! shocked shocked shocked
(*** Sits down to grab some bread and beans combo, using payment from the last bullying!****)
Yeeye dey smell!

Lastpage!

I am thinking of starting a "Bullying business" where everyone is encouraged to bully me, ..for a fee! I am wondering whether to go to U.K and register this Business because my Naija folks dont appreciate what it means to be bullied! cool cool
All those Oyinbo pikins can bully me all day ... and l will die at least a thousand times for them ... and the Pounds Sterling will swell my account! Any "partners" out there?
NB; I have the patent for these Business already o, ...dont frog jump me to it.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Funjosh(m): 4:03am On Aug 07, 2013
I trust naija for that, suicide because of bully no way.
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Tafee(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2013
she wil meet 72 virgins in hell
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Tafee(m): 5:26am On Aug 07, 2013
wetin be bullying hope no be person name
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 07, 2013
lastpage:
Is this how you want to succeed in life? CHEATING ALL THE WAY UP?

Your brain is not dead, you can be brilliant .... if only you will use your time wisely and apply yourself to serious study!
Those who achieve an "A" without cheating, dont have two heads ... they are just ordinary Boyz like you!

But you would be caught eventually if you dont STOP NOW.... and there are serious consequences for you.

Pause and think ... and BTW, l am NOT your Daddy!

Lastpage!
mods dis guy dey bully me.* Grabs rope* sad do sometin o or else..........#
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by frainc(m): 7:14am On Aug 07, 2013
avalontony: obanje things....... but she for no try am for naija!!!!....RIP......
chai, which kai MUMU be dis? must u comment?
Re: 14-year-old Killed Herself After Being Bullied On Ask.fm by Psalmpy(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2013
24-yr-old Father Beheads Son For N1m
The Adamawa Police Command on Tuesday, confirmed the arrest of a middle-aged man (name withheld) in Ganji village of Gombi Local Government Area of Adamawa State, for allegedly beheading his five-year-old biological son.

Arrested along with the suspect, was a read more>>
http://abangaonline..com/2013/08/24-yr-old-father-beheads-son-for-n1m.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#FuelScarcity: Man Shot Dead In Festac (photo ) / Dame Julie Okah Donli Wearing A Dress Depicting Ills Of Human Trafficking / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.