Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,565 members, 7,965,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:49 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157961 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2013
We have bn really helpful with info.Tnx all. Now the issue is the next stage of recruitment, how is it done in fcsc..who has a clue as to the aptitude test(if there is...). The kind of questions, (does any1 have their past or likely Qs?). So that we can prepare effectively...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2013
trexglox: pls pple i am having dificulty in uploading my cv. Though i hv converted it to note pad as requested but its nt stil uploading.. Urgent reply pls
has it uploaded, if not, do some editing on the c.v after pasting on notepad and try again. itl go.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicshownero(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
go to NIMC and register for a national Id. Its cheaper, faster and easier to get than driver's licence
went there today,they only issued a slip to me(NINS) the slip doesnt have id number as requested by FCSC neither does it have expiration date.They said they cant tell us when the national id card will come out...so what do you suggest now
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
chinelany:
has it uploaded, if not, do some editing on the c.v after pasting on notepad and try again. itl go.
my dear it has not ooo i edited it but still not succesful. I don tire. A frnd of mine dat applied earlier has been called for interview in abuja on tuesday ie tomoro..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
livebullet:

just keep trying. It will go with time.
ok oooooo i willl
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by honsule(m): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
trexglox: my dear it has not ooo i edited it but still not succesful. I don tire. A frnd of mine dat applied earlier has been called for interview in abuja on tuesday ie tomoro..

That your friend's interview might be something else,but not regarding this FCSC vacancy,reason being that application is still ongoing to end 17th September.How come your friend is going for interview now? Is your friend a female?Just thinking aloud grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by honsule(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2013
I Went through all the posts i discovered that many people lack the patience to read other peoples comments or replies.
So many questions have been answered over and over again. E.G

1. After online successful submission u need not print and send any copy.The PDF copy is for your personal keep. U might also need it if called for an interview.

2.First school leaving certificate is not compulsory when filling the online form.And that doesn't disqualifies you.

3.U can either apply via collection of the form: Manually or online. U MUSTN'T do the two at the same time.U stand the chance of being disqualified as that depicts you as a desperate person.

Calamitous blunders while asking questions or replying, shouldn't be an excuse that the person is in a haste to post/Reply.Take your time to meticulously read posts before your reply or still just hold your peace instead of washing your dirty linen in public and trying to justify your actions.Nobody is above mistakes,but some mistakes can be avoided.

Finally,I wish all applicants THE BEST.Never Give up wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2013
honsule: I Went through all the posts i discovered that many people lack the patience to read other peoples comments or replies.
So many questions have been answered over and over again. E.G

1. After online successful submission u need not print and send any copy.The PDF copy is for your personal keep. U might also need it if called for an interview.

2.First school leaving certificate is not compulsory when filling the online form.And that doesn't disqualifies you.

3.U can either apply via collection of the form: Manually or online. U MUST'T do the two at the same time.U stand the chance of being disqualified as that depicts you as a desperate person.

Calamitous blunders while asking questions or replying, shouldn't be an excuse that the person is in a haste to post/Reply.Take your time to meticulously read posts before your reply or still just hold your peace instead of washing your dirty linen in public and trying to justify your actions.Nobody is above mistakes,but some mistakes can be avoided.

Finally,I wish all applicants THE BEST.Never Give up wink wink wink
cest fini
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2013
honsule:

That your friend's interview might be something else,but not regarding this FCSC vacancy,reason being that application is still ongoing to end 17th September.How come your friend is going for interview now? Is your friend a female?Just thinking aloud grin grin grin
d interview is batch by batch. She was among d first set dat applied wen d vacancy was advertized,, unless there is more to it sha
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
trexglox: d interview is batch by batch. She was among d first set dat applied wen d vacancy was advertized,, unless there is more to it sha

I stand to reason with Honsule on this, the application stage is not closed yet and d requirement of FCC is all federal recruitments must be advertised for not less than six weeks b4 commencement of d recruitment. If she was called 4 interview among d current vacancies, then pls which post did she applied for?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chukwuinya: 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2013
having problem with upload of cv,is one note same as note pad
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by honsule(m): 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2013
chukwuinya: having problem with upload of cv,is one note same as note pad

The instructions is to use Note pad, not one note. Moreover,Even after u copied it from Note pad to online,u need to arrange the CV before u upload/submit
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by honsule(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
trexglox: d interview is batch by batch. She was among d first set dat applied wen d vacancy was advertized,, unless there is more to it sha

She applied as at what time/month?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2013
rush j.:
i applied without uploading ma cv. wat do u think? wil applctn b concdrd?
ooops
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2013
honsule:

She applied as at what time/month?
i did not ask her d month she applied but wat happend was,, an oga in abuja collected d form early enough for her and also disclosed a lil secret to her saying dat those who dont hv anybody to push dia form to d right place might not be shortlisted for d interview nd dat even all dis one we are applying online,, we are wasting our precious time.. she is in abuja now,, nd she applied in min of environment.. In summary, wat i mean is in as much as d deadline for applying has not reached,, interview has commenced to help reduce numbers.. I am nt discouraging any one but just saying wat some one told me which can be a lie.. So dont give up..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by nasjeje: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2013
@hunsule,u ar rite.som1 tod me dat both manual and online ar d best way 2 apply.But d most impotant tin is d applicant id written at right hand corna of d form.So,if u kno any strng man at d top,send ur applicant id 2 him/her.D id numba is d koko.gud luck every1 grin@hunsule,u ar rite.som1 tod me dat both manual and online ar d best way 2 apply.But d most impotant tin is d applicant id written at right hand corna of d form.So,if u kno any strng man at d top,send ur applicant id 2 him/her.D id numba is d koko.gud luck every1
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2013
@emmysteve which is procurement certificate,nawaoh
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Oracle13(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls I still haven't submit my hardcopy here is abuja.I collected it in mabushi abuja-and I learnt there was some kind problems in one of d office,I don't know if I can take to zone3 or mabushi.pls anybody dat submitted yesrday shld pls direct me here in dis forum
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Teguejiro: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2013
trexglox: my dear it has not ooo i edited it but still not succesful. I don tire. A frnd of mine dat applied earlier has been called for interview in abuja on tuesday ie tomoro..
fcsc dont conduct interview. canditates will be shortlisted and published. Accredltation is next then d exams. Succesful candidates goes to Abuja 2 pick der appointment letter. Pls stop spreading lie in dis forum.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Teguejiro: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2013
trexglox: i did not ask her d month she applied but wat happend was,, an oga in abuja collected d form early enough for her and also disclosed a lil secret to her saying dat those who dont hv anybody to push dia form to d right place might not be shortlisted for d interview nd dat even all dis one we are applying online,, we are wasting our precious time.. she is in abuja now,, nd she applied in min of environment.. In summary, wat i mean is in as much as d deadline for applying has not reached,, interview has commenced to help reduce numbers.. I am nt discouraging any one but just saying wat some one told me which can be a lie.. So dont give up..
y all dis lie? Na wa o! rumour mongers.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by mikanju: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2013
naanamee:

I stand to reason with Honsule on this, the application stage is not closed yet and d requirement of FCC is all federal recruitments must be advertised for not less than six weeks b4 commencement of d recruitment. If she was called 4 interview among d current vacancies, then pls which post did she applied for?
Continue to ask jamb questions when some peolpe are with their employment letter already.My friend got her employment letter since july and the employment letter was dated june which in essence means her salary has started reading from june work or no work? Just do your best and leave the rest to God simple!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by ceejay675(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2013
Frnds... I applied for Scientific Officer II (ENV)GL08....plz can someone tell me the salary range n other alowances for this post
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chomzy38(f): 11:27am On Aug 27, 2013
am havin problem wt my cv upload, i'v tried to copy & paste severaly bt its nt workin. som1 shld pls help
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Beync(f): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2013
Tanx @ living and Donald,
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2013
ceejay675: Frnds... I applied for Scientific Officer II (ENV)GL08....plz can someone tell me the salary range n other alowances for this post
you never get you don dey calculate money. Na woah for some people. SMH
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 11:39am On Aug 27, 2013
esheris: @emmysteve which is procurement certificate,nawaoh
That's what i saw online as one as one of the requirements but nothing like that on the hardcopy of the vacancy. Anyway i dey apply
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2013
Have been silent all these while,but i think with my little idea about FCSC i have this to share so as to reduce tension,confusion and discouragement etc...
1) Fcsc exam is always on zonal bases ie south-south in PH,south- east in Oweri etc and the nature of their exam is current affairs,logical and numerical reasoning and sometimes essay writing and etc,Its always handled by Administrative Staff College of Nig( ASCON). And the exam is preceded by a 2 day accreditation,after list of shortlisted candidated has been pasted in the different zone eg PH,IB,Oweri etc

2) For someone claiming that interview is being conducted for her friend,i have this to say...That is not connected to this one,its an internal recruitment stuff where man know man plays out,Though in this advert there is man know man but its minimal and it start at the level of collection form,u will notice the form being hoarded and shortlisting is done in Abj but pray that your form is among those that finds its way to Abj and being shortlisted.

3)Since more than one ministry is involve and the govt would like to minimise cost,all the ministry are likely to conduct their exam on same date(s),just as was done last year when Labour,Education and foreign affairs did on same day(s).

4) Never use others, having Ogas at the Top to write off your chances,they are not God,most people that wrote the exam last year which only foreign affairs is out yet,knew no one but they got it.

5) For the selection criteria ie after the exam,merit and qouta sysmtem is applicable...hence its not a fact that you failed thats why you were not called for oral interview and subsequent appointment eg u may score 90 in your state and someone else scores 70 in their state...you dont expect them to cover up other regions quota with those who score 90...the 70's will be prefered.this is also applicable within the state and lga's

Best of luck in your applications but remember 17 sept is the deadline but try to subract one week from that ie work with 10 of sept as deadline.

Dont think am working with them,am also applying just like everyone here,infact am yet to submit my form...
REMEMBER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE IS JUST A 'T'. SOMEONES 'T' IS IN THIS ADVERT,WHO KNOWS IF ITS YOUR 'T'.
God bless you All

16 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
what is this I hear about an application number?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2013
Teguejiro: y all dis lie? Na wa o! rumour mongers.
u talk as if u dont knw u are in a country where any tin happens.. Come to tink of it, u hv already gotten a govt job, so wat are u still looking for.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drestoneokuta(m): 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2013
Erza: what is this I hear about an application number?
Just apply online, if ur application is successful ull b sent a pdf file detailing your application, just @ d top righthand corner of d first page of d pdf file ull c ur application number.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2013
dre stone okuta:
Just apply online, if ur application is successful ull b sent a pdf file
detailing your application, just @ d top righthand corner of d first
page of d pdf file ull c ur application number.
right. thanks. I'll check it when I open my mail
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2013
it seems like the number of forms are limited. like a get-while-offer-still-lasts ish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (32) (Reply)

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / N-Power Lagos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.