Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,565 members, 7,965,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:47 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157960 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2013
does anyone know the speculated duration for the wait?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by goge242(f): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Saint Chukz: Who is the she..? Why not just say you are the one, who ask questions in the third person in the manner you have done here. Commisioner..? Who is the commisioner..? Secretary..? Submit CV alone...uhmm you sound like one who is connected if i'm not mistaken. Well i think your question should have being directed to the I.T staff at FCSC or don't you know any? Or Alternatively find someone to pay who is good at hacking databases...i didn't just suggest this, did i?
thanks for your suggestion but I'd like u to know that it's not everyone u see here that is searching for a job. Some people are here because of their relations. So pls mind the way u talk to people. Thanks all the same.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by elochukwud9: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pizzanatty: Have been silent all these while,but i think with my little idea about FCSC i have this to share so as to reduce tension,confusion and discouragement etc...
1) Fcsc exam is always on zonal bases ie south-south in PH,south- east in Oweri etc and the nature of their exam is current affairs,logical and numerical reasoning and sometimes essay writing and etc,Its always handled by Administrative Staff College of Nig( ASCON). And the exam is preceded by a 2 day accreditation,after list of shortlisted candidated has been pasted in the different zone eg PH,IB,Oweri etc

2) For someone claiming that interview is being conducted for her friend,i have this to say...That is not connected to this one,its an internal recruitment stuff where man know man plays out,Though in this advert there is man know man but its minimal and it start at the level of collection form,u will notice the form being hoarded and shortlisting is done in Abj but pray that your form is among those that finds its way to Abj and being shortlisted.

3)Since more than one ministry is involve and the govt would like to minimise cost,all the ministry are likely to conduct their exam on same date(s),just as was done last year when Labour,Education and foreign affairs did on same day(s).

4) Never use others, having Ogas at the Top to write off your chances,they are not God,most people that wrote the exam last year which only foreign affairs is out yet,knew no one but they got it.

5) For the selection criteria ie after the exam,merit and qouta sysmtem is applicable...hence its not a fact that you failed thats why you were not called for oral interview and subsequent appointment eg u may score 90 in your state and someone else scores 70 in their state...you dont expect them to cover up other regions quota with those who score 90...the 70's will be prefered.this is also applicable within the state and lga's

Best of luck in your applications but remember 17 sept is the deadline but try to subract one week from that ie work with 10 of sept as deadline.

Dont think am working with them,am also applying just like everyone here,infact am yet to submit my form...
REMEMBER THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE IS JUST A 'T'. SOMEONES 'T' IS IN THIS ADVERT,WHO KNOWS IF ITS YOUR 'T'.
God bless you All

My broda I think u are wrong last labour and foreign affairs, recruitment I follow their thread the only select six (6) in each state so these recruit is only God can give u appointment , dnt be discourage
Apply and pray

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by meetgaya: 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2013
I am also one of the first applicant online but i was not call.
It may be true but not related to this advert
naanamee:

I stand to reason with Honsule on this, the application stage is not closed yet and d requirement of FCC is all federal recruitments must be advertised for not less than six weeks b4 commencement of d recruitment. If she was called 4 interview among d current vacancies, then pls which post did she applied for?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 4:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
elochukwud9:

My broda I think u are wrong last labour and foreign affairs, recruitment I follow their thread the only select six (6) in each state so these recruit is only God can give u appointment , dnt be discourage
Apply and pray

my broda your submission did nt stipulate where am wrong,next tym try and do that and besides last Labour,foreign and education recruitment you are refering to...Its only foreign affairs that called for oral interview and its not( 6 )six per state...some states 9,11,13...
Point out where am wrong and stop kicking against what will benefit others...thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
trexglox: my dear it has not ooo i edited it but still not succesful. I don tire. A frnd of mine dat applied earlier has been called for interview in abuja on tuesday ie tomoro..
nne, this our naija e. I beleive you o my dear, dat ur friend is not lying at all. In fact my mum is a civil servant in min of edu, and she influenced my application of last yr to d min of edu even though my name was not shortlisted and i didnt do d exams my name came out for oral interview, 3 ppl from each state, but they've not called us to collect our apl yet. im not a freak for teaching sha and prefer min of env. Cos it fits my course which is why i've applied again. I may still have to collect d form (hard copy from her friend in fed sectariat port harcourt. actually d man is d insider we have at fcsc abj and he is genuine though they have charges and she paid all or wait for min of edu and switch over to min of env after 2 years of service. So about your friend, i have no doubt at all. God help us.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by freesystem: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
chinelany: nne, this our naija e. I beleive you o my dear, dat ur friend is not lying at all. In fact my mum is a civil servant in min of edu, and she influenced my application of last yr to d min of edu even though my name was not shortlisted and i didnt do d exams my name came out for oral interview, 3 ppl from each state, but they've not called us to collect our apl yet. im not a freak for teaching sha and prefer min of env. Cos it fits my course which is why i've applied again. I may still have to collect d form (hard copy from her friend in fed sectariat port harcourt. actually d man is d insider we have at fcsc abj and he is genuine though they have charges and she paid all or wait for min of edu and switch over to min of env after 2 years of service. So about your friend, i have no doubt at all. God help us.

Its people like you and ur family that are causing Nigeria not to be free & fair in recruitment process. Imagine what you wrote. You no even get shame to say that ur mum influenced ur shortlisting for interview when you didn't write test and you ended by saying 'God help us'. shocked shocked which God again.

5 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by EricDonn(m): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Pls i need a response, after completing my form i clicked submit and as it was loading d system went off, later i tried logging in and it said i have already applied succesfully, but am yet to get d confirmation mail and application id, its been 2 days now, yet no mail... Wat shud i do
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
freesystem:

Its people like you and ur family that are causing Nigeria not to be free & fair in recruitment process. Imagine what you wrote. You no even get shame to say that ur mum influenced ur shortlisting for interview when you didn't write test and you ended by saying 'God help us'. shocked shocked which God again.
my dia, dats d priviledge we have. How we go do na. She is in d system so she has her own slot or do u suppose she'l leave her daughter and give you her slot? I just dont know wats holding min of edu.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
EricDonn: Pls i need a response, after completing my form i clicked submit and as it was loading d system went off, later i tried logging in and it said i have already applied succesfully, but am yet to get d confirmation mail and application id, its been 2 days now, yet no mail... Wat shud i do
did you check your spam mail? Dat confirmation mail is important so if you dont see it try to apply again.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by annfeliks(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
Justcul: @all, pls i need Mabushi fcsc office address.. Its urgent..
I dey dat mabushi. Just enta drop tel d man 2 drop u @ FCSC Club. D club dey road
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by freesystem: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2013
chinelany: my dia, dats d priviledge we have. How we go do na. She is in d system so she has her own slot or do u suppose she'l leave her daughter and give you her slot? I just dont know wats holding min of edu.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Princeofilorin(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
chinelany: my dia, dats d priviledge we have. How we go do na. She is in d system so she has her own slot or do u suppose she'l leave her daughter and give you her slot? I just dont know wats holding min of edu.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
chinelany: nne, this our naija e. I beleive you o my dear, dat ur friend is not lying at all. In fact my mum is a civil servant in min of edu, and she influenced my application of last yr to d min of edu even though my name was not shortlisted and i didnt do d exams my name came out for oral interview, 3 ppl from each state, but they've not called us to collect our apl yet. im not a freak for teaching sha and prefer min of env. Cos it fits my course which is why i've applied again. I may still have to collect d form (hard copy from her friend in fed sectariat port harcourt. actually d man is d insider we have at fcsc abj and he is genuine though they have charges and she paid all or wait for min of edu and switch over to min of env after 2 years of service. So about your friend, i have no doubt at all. God help us.
lollzz i hv been trying to upload my cv still no way,, i better forget dis tin nd concentrate on amaechi job,, but pls incase u go nd its possible to collect extra, i will appreciate it,, hw do i get ur num
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
freesystem:

sorry i forgot to tell you dat it was my neighbours great grand fathers uncles twin brothers auntys sons nephew dat influenced the governors step daughters marriage to the senators son who now influenced his election and he became the president. My dearest one no be today o, e don tey. I feel your pains though, but not to worry, il uphold you in prayers, i hope u've applied on line o, just send me ur application number on the pdf mail sent to you Okay, il see wat i can do. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
trexglox: lollzz i hv been trying to upload my cv still no way,, i better forget dis tin nd concentrate on amaechi job,, but pls incase u go nd its possible to collect extra, i will appreciate it,, hw do i get ur num
not to worry, il call him and hook you up if u dont mind cos he refused my colleague collecting d form for me. Send me ur number at favourcy@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2013
G
chinelany: sorry i forgot to tell you dat it was my neighbours great grand fathers uncles twin brothers auntys sons nephew dat influenced the governors step daughters marriage to the senators son who now influenced his election and he became the president. My dearest one no be today o, e don tey. I feel your pains though, but not to worry, il uphold you in prayers, i hope u've applied on line o, just send me ur application number on the pdf mail sent to you Okay, il see wat i can do. Cheers

What a great sense of humour, a terrible system yet very true and real, that's d situation we found ourselves in our Country 9ja, if only we can rise up and say enuff is enuff... Maybe our children could inherit a better country, how I wish things are diffrent and our mindsets could change from this corrupt system, how I wish....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by freesystem: 6:11am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote
author=chinelany] sorry i forgot to tell you dat it was
my neighbours great grand fathers uncles twin brothers auntys sons
nephew dat influenced the governors step daughters marriage to the
senators son who now influenced his election and he became the
president. My dearest one no be today o, e don tey. I feel your pains
though, but not to worry, il uphold you in prayers, i hope u've applied
on line o, just send me ur application number on the pdf mail sent to
you Okay, il see wat i can do. Cheers[/quote]

I don't lobby or bribe to get something anywhere. I am qualified for the position I applied for and my God have already given me the job. Meanwhile my mum trained me to be a man of integrity. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2013
freesystem:

I don't lobby or bribe to get something anywhere. I am qualified for the position I applied for and my God have already given me the job. Meanwhile my mum trained me to be a man of integrity. Thank you
oh my preciouse one, i love you for dat, i love your mum though i will never trade my mum for any other cos she's d best, and i love naija cos i dont have to scrub dead bodies to make money. Not to worry dear its just dat i've longed for this government work since i graduated in 2002 and wen d opportunity came she had to do her best and leave d rest and if she had her way she'l collect my apl and bypass dis min of edu delay. Not to worry e im a good girl and after dis one, i wont do it again, i promise. Il follow your footsteps from now on. Cheers
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
meetgaya: I am also one of the first applicant online but i was not call.
It may be true but not related to this advert
listen my dear if u are among d first to apply nd u were nt called den may b u will b called later,, but wat i am sayin with all facts is dat, my frnd nd course mate in schl received an sms frm fscs to come for interview yesterday which she went nd dey were much dat took d exam,, it was gmat questions.. I dont knw if d exam was legal or illegal bt wat i knw is an exam regarding fscs recruitment has been taken in abuja Dis is d last time i will b discusing dis interview issue.. Believe me or forget it..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Gboliwe: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2013
freesystem:

Ask am o. Nigerians, only divine intervention
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by mukht(f): 10:01am On Aug 29, 2013
annfeliks: I dey dat mabushi. Just enta drop tel d man 2 drop u @ FCSC Club. D club dey road
Pls r dey still giving out forms. Tnx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Finally got a form via a special adviser to Rochas Okorocha. It aint about the form oo but the leg. So press buttons. U are in nigeria oo not america
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nw if FGN can bodly indicate WAEC..

Wots d essence of NECO?
(I get both o! Jst saying)
Also did anybody fill without fslc..

Dats wots causing my delay..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by nnamdiekechi: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
pls, i want to find out if the form can be filled and submitted online, because i have seen the form online and there is a provision to submit it there. pls i need clarification on this
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
You are use either WAEC,NECO orGCE. They are all recognised by the Federal Government, in my opinion most organizations say WAEC but they generally mean school certificate.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
nnamdiekechi: pls, i want to find out if the form can be filled
and submitted online, because i have seen the form online and there is a
provision to submit it there. pls i need clarification on this
of course the form is online. earlier, the webpage was not responsive
and people that applied online applied during the peak period, ie late
night/early morning. but now, I'm sure you can apply at any time. Just
be sure to do it on time cos it SEEMS that the forms are limited, both
online and manual.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2013
guys pls anyone knows when they will start calling, as in, is it immediately after d dealine or........pls feedback needed ASAP.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2013
I nid response to dis fslc question..
dr dams: Nw if FGN can bodly indicate WAEC..

Wots d essence of NECO?

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by babyface77: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please how can one fill d form online? Because i cant find any link of form on this site https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/VacancySearch.a5w..i need your help .
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
babyface77: Please how can one fill d form online? Because i cant
find any link of form on this site
https://www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/VacancySearch.a5w..i need your help
you have to register first before you apply
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
dr dams: Nw if FGN can bodly indicate WAEC..

Wots d essence of NECO?

my friend's bro used his testimonial but the registration mail sent specified first school leaving. so it's your choice if you wanna take the risk...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Total E&P Limited - 2019 Recruitment (many Positions) / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / N-Power Lagos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.