Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) (36047 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Donmichaelz(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
God I can swear that wen I opened these topic nobody has commented....U see wetin GEJ don cause?
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
What's special with it?
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
Lord 4give me 4 i hav lookd upon omotola lustfully,sexxually,pervertically,bangably,hornnyly.......haba

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
theency: She is beautiful but her kids are not light complexioned, wetin happened?
bleaching cream

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by kpozite(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
theency: She is beautiful but her kids are not light complexioned, wetin happened?

Well that's your homework, do it and submit ASAP
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by 25Calibre(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2013
I repeat, a man must always be on top, that's the way it's destined to be, guys stive to always be ahead of your wife in every aspect so you dont become second fiddle to your wife.

Just take a look this her husband, since he lost his job, he's been following his wife like a handbag, smiling sheepishly while the wife basks in the limelight, look at that last pic, recorders are trained at his wife's mouth, while he is trying so hard to be in the picture, he is the third wheel

The glory of a woman must never overshadow a man, a husband must be in control, look in control and feel in control.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by theency: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
kpozite:

Well that's your homework, do it and submit ASAP
If bleaching is the factor, I pity her old age; bleaching is one of the manifestations of Multiple Personality Disorder !

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by darenxy732: 9:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
always getin younger she is glorious
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by RedCard1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Rita Dominic is still like this? Busy attending parties? E be like say dat woman no take our advice o. Well, it seems Omotola has taken the bleaching crown from her husband. Their children are not light skinned and that shows how professional Omotola and her hubby are in the bleaching science. Maybe when their children come of age, they will give them some bleaching lessons. Wait o, dat her son don get ofor beer from this age? Odikwa egwu. I guess he will be wrinkled by the time he gets to 25.

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wtf is this shyt with omotola everytime? angry
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by mitey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
[size=14pt]What is that dada boy in the second pic looking for on Omotola's chest??

In the presence of her husband?? angry angry

I swear if na me... Wetin I for do am ehn![/size]
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
What am i supose to do with this? This is that part i need the team Garri. Abeg whr una dey?
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by muyiwah666(m): 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
shadrach77: Why does the light skinned pilot follow her all around ? shocked shocked shocked
read on nairaland that 170 pilots in Nigeria are not employed....MAYBE..JUST MAYBE...
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
mitey: [size=14pt]What is that dada boy in the second pic looking for on Omotola's chest??

In the presence of her husband?? angry angry

I swear if na me... Wetin I for do am ehn![/size]

Wetin you for do?

No be breast she open make we look? The guy is looking naw lipsrsealed
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
muyiwah666:
read on nairaland that 170 pilots in Nigeria are not employed....MAYBE..JUST MAYBE...

Abi you nor read say the guy don loss his job some months ago here on NL
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
Ms_Steph: Gals nd pictures with "pouting" person mouth go soon comot fall. Omotola is a real handworking woman she has balanced her work with family very well. God bless u more omosexy btw her husband is soo well built for his age.

#HANDWORKING WOMAN# I DON TIRE FOR LAUGH../
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Congrats omosexy!i admire u alot,u are an epitome of beauty.More feathers 2 ur cap!
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by mystic6ix(m): 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
;DI see gulder for her table cheesy
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Jman06(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Genetics is the answer.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by FILEBE(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
Al dis MOTHERATORS na ashawo kobo kobo! Aw many celebrity gossips dey front page? Frontpage 4 sale. Op. Aw mch u pay for frontpage?
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Chinwem(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hubby is so proud of her
See the way he looks at her
There's love in that marriage for sure
People will just sit behind their computer and be analysing nonsense
The complexion of the husband and children is now more important than content of character
Omotola has done so well, especially for the widows with that make over she gave them
How many people really remember them in such a manner
Now her blessings are over taking her, her cup is running over
Keep dissecting skin tone people......while God keeps blessing her family through her

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Justpassingby45(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
I don't knw Why i love this woman!!!
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by richybanky(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2013
OmoTohSexy
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Cutey
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by toshmann(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Even in this gathering, some of these people wey de smile with her are actually jealous of her and will hope for her downfall to happen grin

This world hard o cheesy

a ma ndi a na eze grin

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Her kids always look ratched and unkempt

You are all decked up and your child looks a hot mess, talk about misplaced priorities undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
yorettyna: na wa o.. i am still tryn to decide weda to quit schl n face acting or is it music now.. it is just amazing how acting can take some one dis far..

omotola fine sha..

i almost shouted wen i saw ur profile picture.

back to topic, how u wan begin act now?
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
toshmann: Even in this gathering, some of these people wey de smile with her are actually jealous of her and will hope for her downfall to happen grin

This world hard o cheesy

a ma ndi a na eze grin

b4 nko? omo watch your back.

the woman is ravishingly beautiful. chai, the man go look hin wife face tire...
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
k.style:
Lord 4give me 4 i hav lookd upon omotola lustfully,sexxually,pervertically,bangably,hornnyly.......haba

go and sin no more....

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by jossy501: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
shadrach77: Why does the light skinned pilot follow her all around ? shocked shocked shocked
wetin concern u aproko
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Peterkleva(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Me love
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Peterkleva(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hypo is @ work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha: People Think I'm A Snob, I'm Only Shy / Tiwa Savage Rocks Agbada In A Video Shoot (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.