Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,149 members, 7,896,900 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) (36048 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2013
mitey: [size=14pt]What is that dada boy in the second pic looking for on Omotola's chest??

In the presence of her husband?? angry angry

I swear if na me... Wetin I for do am ehn![/size]

That's why we thank God say no be u. undecided
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2013
isn't this husband of her's JOBLESS

Look @ how he's smiling sheepishly grin
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 09, 2013
shadrach77: Why does the light skinned pilot follow her all around ? shocked shocked shocked

He's jobless !

What do u expect
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by AGgal(f): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2013
SimonAndal:
Sometimes I sit at home and do nothing. Like I did today.
U mean u didn't pretend to be a merman 2day?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2013
Red_Card: Rita Dominic is still like this? Busy attending parties? E be like say dat woman no take our advice o. Well, it seems Omotola has taken the bleaching crown from her husband. Their children are not light skinned and that shows how professional Omotola and her hubby are in the bleaching science. Maybe when their children come of age, they will give them some bleaching lessons. Wait o, dat her son don get ofor beer from this age? Odikwa egwu. I guess he will be wrinkled by the time he gets to 25.
See the rubbish you are saying about a kid. Mr Nigeria. Shame on you
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Lashifon: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2013
Celebrated celebrity.......kudos
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2013
grin
mitey: [size=14pt]What is that dada boy in the second pic looking for on Omotola's chest??

In the presence of her husband?? angry angry

I swear if na me... Wetin I for do am ehn![/size]
lmao u won't kill me wv laff
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Red_Card: Rita Dominic is still like this? Busy attending parties? E be like say dat woman no take our advice o. Well, it seems Omotola has taken the bleaching crown from her husband. Their children are not light skinned and that shows how professional Omotola and her hubby are in the bleaching science. Maybe when their children come of age, they will give them some bleaching lessons. Wait o, dat her son don get ofor beer from this age? Odikwa egwu. I guess he will be wrinkled by the time he gets to 25.
hahahahaha u got me laffing
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Enemike(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Omotala i love u bc ur beautiful i wish am ur age mate 2 test ur luv and see hw sweet u are,i always feel sex when ever i see ur picture but i wish u respect urself by behavin lk a mother nt a street girl
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by cuteshade(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2013
Wu Zetian: Her kids always look ratched and unkempt

You are all decked up and your child looks a hot mess, talk about misplaced priorities undecided
idiot. enemy of success,always hating. pls post your children pictures and let us see how they look. ODE
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by cuteshade(f): 10:21am On Aug 09, 2013
25Calibre: I repeat, a man must always be on top, that's the way it's destined to be, guys stive to always be ahead of your wife in every aspect so you dont become second fiddle to your wife.

Just take a look this her husband, since he lost his job, he's been following his wife like a handbag, smiling sheepishly while the wife basks in the limelight, look at that last pic, recorders are trained at his wife's mouth, while he is trying so hard to be in the picture, he is the third wheel

The glory of a woman must never overshadow a man, a husband must be in control, look in control and feel in control.
empty vessels make the loudest voice. your type of man always brag outside,meanwhile their wives controls them. Omotola husband is happy with her,busybody please face your family.
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2013
homesteady: Omotola looks so glorious!! that last picture is just so cute and beautiful!! She really looks like the star she is!!

I LOVE YOU OMOTOLA!! I love you pass your husband

Guy na dream u dey dream, she is married already oh!!!!!
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 09, 2013
Enemike: Omotala i love u bc ur beautiful i wish am ur age mate 2 test ur luv and see hw sweet u are,i always feel sex when ever i see ur picture but i wish u respect urself by behavin lk a mother nt a street girl

No only feel sex..... U nor well go see Gynecologist....
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by fabby26(m): 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
babyosisi: And why does that husband of hers wear those pencil pants
He should stop accompanying her to places if he can't dress better
His facial expression on this picture is legendary
He looked like a toad
Don't tell me that is their son with afo beer grin,see stomach

So how does it concern you, if her husband has a toad face,wears pencil pants or her son has a beer belly. That's her family, she never complains to you. She likes it that way
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by karpentar: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
this omotola husband needs a new job. He keeps following omotoala up and down these days since he lost his last job.
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Zemhen1: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
homesteady: Omotola looks so glorious!! that last picture is just so cute and beautiful!! She really looks like the star she is!!

I LOVE YOU OMOTOLA!! I love you pass your husband

;DAshewo ......sha I no blame you .....she is the only woman I can commit adultery for....lol ......and the husband hmmm hmmmm forget that man oooo na heavy womanizer ooooo
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Zemhen1: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback: grin

Mennnn but see segue arinze...... Mennn that guy too ugly ooo looking at him alone will give you nightmare, if you near am too much you too go ugly grin
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by mensdept: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
She was a great actress in a quack movie industry that today still cant get a world class movie produced after 20 years.
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Mpib2013(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpia@:
I think pencil pants are the least of women's worries when finding husband.

Else you go enjoy singlehood sotay.

thanks for that reply jare.....the supposed toad may not have dressed perfectly but im baby like am o!
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by pumpqin(f): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
Wow!what an angel.
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Akiika: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
shadrach77: Why does the light skinned pilot follow her all around ? shocked shocked shocked
Let me think!!! could it be because he's her husband?
If the husband no follow her go anywhere, una go say the marriage na fake and infact it's not working. Now, she's supporting her, una dey complain again.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
E dey afraid nah.....
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by Sleek05(f): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
Human beings just love 2 hate, there is a therapeutic effect that comes with it. Aint gonna take u nowhere people!
Re: Nollywood Celebrates Omotola (Photos) by chineduemmao: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pls how is she influencing the world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Agbada In A Video Shoot (see Photos) / Nedu Wazobia Shares Throwback Pictures (NYSC, Corper) / Meet Ayoola Ayoola's Girlfriend, The Entire Love Of His Life (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.