Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,289 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:28 PM

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! (68191 Views)

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Hiv Positive Guy In Dilenma And Needs your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2013
coogar: how can i drop my token? why don't we have threads like this on the front page and yet we get to read about the colour of tonto dikeh's lacy bra?

but for madam CC, i would never have known about this....
It would make front page soon sir.

About dropping your token, a member of TEHN will mail you with the details.

Thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2013
coogar: how can i drop my token? why don't we have threads like this on the front page and yet we get to read about the colour of tonto dikeh's lacy bra?

Maybe if I include Tonto Dikeh needs help it might get there lol

For PAYPAL, please pay to: nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 12:38am On Aug 08, 2013
talina: My best wishes to Folake! Thanks to the E-Helpers for your for your efforts so far. smiley

Well we also need the help of everyone to make this happen
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 12:39am On Aug 08, 2013
talina: My best wishes to Folake! Thanks to the E-Helpers for your for your efforts so far. smiley

Thanks for your support all the time madam

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by coogar: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Maybe if I include Tonto Dikeh needs help it might get there lol

For PAYPAL, please pay to: nairalandcharity@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you and God bless.

thanks, bro
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by deols(f): 4:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's not all ooooo

I am not working yet. I can provide moral support sha.

Abi, lemme go recalculate my pocket money embarassed
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by texanomaly(f): 4:30am On Aug 08, 2013
This is wonderful. I'll go to the email addy and leave mine. Thanks for the opportunity to help.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 08, 2013
Danicing Azontooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bimbola Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much for your donation of $120

God bless you and yours. May you never lack in any area of your life and may God fill your pocket a hundred fold. Thank you Thank you Thank you kiss

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Thank you sir

You got mail
Yeah,I got it!
#repliedALREADY!
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 08, 2013

angry angry angry
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 08, 2013
u will not die, u shall live .
in d name of d GOD in heaven I declare restoration on u

D bible says in d beginning it wasn't so, n I say it will not remain so.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2013
ighoosagie: u will not die, u shall live .
in d name of d GOD in heaven I declare restoration on u

D bible says in d beginning it wasn't so, n I say it will not remain so.

Amen my brother . . .God bless you. Thank you for your prayers
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Abali1(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks Madam CC, for bringing this to our notice. I don't have much, but the little I have I will give. Hope the payment can still be made on monday, since today & tomorrow are public holidays?
abiaaba4@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Abali1: Thanks Madam CC, for bringing this to our notice. I don't have much, but the little I have I will give. Hope the payment can still be made on monday, since today & tomorrow are public holidays?
abiaaba4@gmail.com

my brother how are you doing? Please any amount at any time will be go a long way. I cant thank you enough o! I saw the lady in the flesh and it is not easy.
God bless you and thank you so much for helping a fellow sister. May God meet you and yours at every point of your need. Amen.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:23am On Aug 08, 2013
It is well in Jesus name. God, the perfect healer shall make the surgery successful and heal her completely.

Madam CC, mynd,r231,et al, well done o.
May God reward you accordingly.

Pls, I need TEHN account to drop something, but it will be on monday, since there is sallah break today and tomorrow.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2013
greatgod2012: It is well in Jesus name. God, the perfect healer shall make the surgery successful and heal her completely.

Pls, I need TEHN account to drop something, but it will be on monday, since there is sallah break today and tomorrow.
Thanks and God bless.

Thank you

We need your email address or you can send us an email

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2013
greatgod2012: It is well in Jesus name. God, the perfect healer shall make the surgery successful and heal her completely.

Thanks and God bless.

great things He has done . . .I trust that my family sisters and brothers will represent . .. .

God bless you my sistah! and May the shouts of laughter & joy never depart from your mouth Amen

Monday is fine. God bless you ma ((hugs))
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by jaybee3(m): 7:31am On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks guys.
As you come to Ms Folake's aid, so will the Almighty come to your aid when in need.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2013
r231:

Thank you

We need your email address or you can send us an email

God Bless

I got your mail.
Monday, by God's grace, after which I will send you NL PM.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reach out.
May God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
chaircover:

great things He has done . . .I trust that my family sisters and brothers will represent . .. .

God bless you my sistah! and May the shouts of laughter & joy never depart from your mouth Amen

Monday is fine. God bless you ma ((hugs))

Thank you ma.
It's a privilege and I appreciate it.
God bless you too ma.
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by damiso(f): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
God bless you all.Will try to do something this morning no matter how small.She will need some after -op care so might do more later in the month.
God bless you CC for bringing this to our attention.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2013
greatgod2012:

I got your mail.
Monday, by God's grace, after which I will send you NL PM.
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to reach out.
May God bless you all.

Amen

God Bless
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2013
See my people representing . . . .God bless you all. I know how hard it is and I appreciate you all for still finding something to help Folake.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 7:52am On Aug 08, 2013
texanomaly: This is wonderful. I'll go to the email addy and leave mine. Thanks for the opportunity to help.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Mynd44: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2013
deols:

I am not working yet. I can provide moral support sha.

Abi, lemme go recalculate my pocket money embarassed
Re-calculate sharp sharp......you can even do one week extra fast sef to save money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2013
**yawns***

Morningggggggggg!

Happy Eid to our musulumi friends&donors o!

Still on d matter# cool

Viewers: Abeg no only b viewing we dey do here o! Prayers, Benjamins, kolodewos,kudi, ego is needed. Pls pls pls don't b shy.... If na #50,£5,$5,5rupees et al u get, drop it! El soji baba Kingy Kingy loves u!

Thanks!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Hold on, so this thread never reach front page? and Don jazzy taking pics wiv Fash dey dia? She ori omo Seun yi pe sha? angry angry Na joke o! Don't ban me on duty abeg! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 08, 2013
Abeg can someone lend me their dancing shoes

2 donations just came now now!!

Thank you to our darling as usual anonymous donor for donating £80.00 God bless you sir and may your hand never reach the bottom of your pocket Amen. I am certain that God will always remember you for good. Every single donation that you have made for every single cause will speak for you. Amen.

Thank you also to O.S for donating £20.00 - God bless you and yours. May all that makes you happy never turn to sadness and may God enrich you greatly Amen. Favour is yours wherever you go and Kings will fall over themselves to attend to you Amen.

Thank you very much everyone. I love you all.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2013
God bless u guys 4xtending hands 2fellows in need and to u CC and Mynd, God bless u 4ya commitment and deligence. Pls kp up with d gud work.

For those that hv donated so far and prospective donors, may God replenish ur stock, u shall never lack, u shall live to see ur children's children. Dis gud deed shall be returned 2u in gud measure, pressed down and shaken together in Jesus name.

And to those that have interceded in prayers on her behalf, the sun shall not smite thee by day neither shall d moon by night, u r blessed in ur going out and coming in, the beasts of the feild shall b @ peace with thee, the birds of the field shall be @peace with thee, the Lord almighty shall fulfil thy heart desires in Jesus name. God bless u all

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by r231(m): 9:50am On Aug 08, 2013
Bertadayz: Am so sad cos am only a 18yr old ...not working n no regular allowance, but I cn stil pray 4safe operation and quick recovery. God bless u guys 4xtending hands 2fellows in need and to u CC and Mynd, God bless u 4ya commitment and deligence. Pls kp up with d gud work.

For those that hv donated so far and prospective donors, may God replenish ur stock, u shall never lack, u shall live to see ur children's children. Dis gud deed shall be returned 2u in gud measure, pressed down and shaken together in Jesus name.

And to those that have interceded in prayers on her behalf, the sun shall not smite thee by day neither shall d moon by night, u r blessed in ur going out and coming in, the beasts of the feild shall b @ peace with thee, the birds of the field shall be @peace with thee, the Lord almighty shall fulfil thy heart desires in Jesus name. God bless u all

Thank you
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by taryour(f): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Re: Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! by xynerise: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2013
Nice work Guys! God will surely reward you guys.

Erm..........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.