Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,773 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (60168 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
It escaped my mind to comment on the website coz I know hw it feels when people are nt showing appreciation on ones efforts...

The screen shot really looks good from my own point of view and I bet it its gonna make sense wen you are done with it.. Well done bro

Long Live Nigeria

Long Live our Association....

#peace
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2013
I posted earlier that how do I get a post on the front page of Nairaland...

"National Association of Unemployed Graduates"..to hold first Meeting in Lagos....
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by martcrown: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2013
This is a nice move. Should be able to attend the meeting. Thumb up guys
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by rebecca167(m): 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Love d move............southeast contact me andy= 08038708824...will love 2 attend
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by brownlord: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Yusphull:

The BBM crew is not only open to Lagos people Ooo coz I'm reporting from Ib city and I'm part of the group i.e its open to all members so far you are using BB coz we ar all working towards achieving one goal..

We will surely do so bro...

Long Live Our Association
Long Live Nigeria

#peace

Okay, send me a request to be part of the BBM group, Presently in Osun
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Johnsonpac(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
ℓ̊ Rep Kaduna here
BBM 2A832A3B
Kudos!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by realteflon(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2013
For graduates to have adopted this measure it shows you we have all killed our pride for our future. See our our government waste money on unproductive things without any plan for school leavers. Pls what of ABUJA. Can someone link me to abuja group.

Lastly I strongly suggest the name be change to "Movement against Unemployment in Nigeria" (MAUN)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by realteflon(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
ehixking: I posted earlier that how do I get a post on the front page of Nairaland...

"National Association of Unemployed Graduates"..to hold first Meeting in Lagos....
Good one bros. Remember we are fighting for a collective thing not individual thing. When you meet on 7th consider changing the name to "Movement against unemployment in Nigeria" (MAUN)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
brownlord:

Okay, send me a request to be part of the BBM group, Presently in Osun

Where is ur PIN?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by chrischyna: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2013
I like the idea. Chris (Abia State). I would have loved to attend this first meeting bu the but the transport fare due to the distance from my state is my major barrier. May God help us to achieve the goal of reducing the alarming rate of unemployment in Nigeria. It is well.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by chrischyna: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2013
@real-teflon, I think the first thing is for all the interested unemployed Nigerian graduates to come out first. We can change the name in the course of our meetings if the need arises. So, I advise my fellow Nigerian graduates who are unemployed to show interest and come out in mass so that we shall have a large number of people to form a formidable force for this intelligent fight. Thanks and God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yinkaolu(m): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kudos! I must start with this!
Kudos to God for giving the concept!
To the Brain behind this, Ehis, Kudos!
To the website designer, Kudos!
To the individual that commented positively, Kudos!
To the individual that made fun of the concept, Kudos!

All, the name change has been clamored. Good. But let no one think NAUG in itself will be made fun of. The name was as a result of the passion burning in the heart of our moderator, Ehixking! Coming together as one this saturday will bring to pass a change I am so sure. To the name, the motto, the logo, our mentality and our nation at large. It's not to be a selfish ambition but ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE.

Together we will achieve it.
To all Nigerian graduates employed and unemployed alike that had supported this move for a better life in our dear Nigeria, KUDOS!

Olayinka, Ibadan

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kemtol(f): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2013
[size=8pt][/size]
Yinkaolu: Kudos! I must start with this!

All, the name change has been clamored. Good. But let no one
Yinkaolu:
Kudos! I must start with this!

All, the name change has been clamored. Good. But let no one think NAUG in itself will be made fun of. The name was as a result of the passion burning in the heart of our moderator, Ehixking! Coming together as one this saturday will bring to pass a change I am so sure. To the name, the motto, the logo, our mentality and our nation at large. It's not to be a selfish ambition but ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE.

To all Nigerian graduates employed and unemployed alike that had supported this move for a better life in our dear Nigeria, KUDOS!

Olayinka, Ibadan
think NAUG in itself will be made fun of. The name was as a result of the passion burning in the heart of our moderator, Ehixking! Coming together as one this saturday will bring to pass a change I am so sure. To the name, the motto, the logo, our mentality and our nation at large. It's not to be a selfish ambition but ONE FOR ALL and ALL FOR ONE.

Olayinka, Ibadan
I tried ur line some minutes back but was switched off.ehix asked me to contact you.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Ibadan people let's move together,probably pay for a bus or whoever wishes to donate cars!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yinkaolu(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
kemtol: [size=8pt][/size]I tried ur line some minutes back but was switched off.ehix asked me to contact you.

LINE NOW ON CALL 08056852895/08104063343
sEND ME YOUR NUMBER TOO
OLAYINKA IBADAN
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 6:25am On Sep 05, 2013
ehixking: Ibadan people let's move together,probably pay for a bus or whoever wishes to donate cars!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2013
together we shall win through to absolute victory

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by realteflon(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2013
Please change the name to Movement Against Unemployed Graduate in Nigeria (MAUGN)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2013
ehixking:

Noted*

Alright
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2013
Please I need the link to the website of the movement, if it has been designed!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2013
Please I need the link to the website of the movement, if it has been designed!
I am in Owerri and would be glad to meet with fellow compatriots from owerri. 08064572551 is my line
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Excellentmove: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
RedBenson:

Guy, how far? Why didnt u contact me again. I sent u mail and till today, no reply. Why? Pm me then!
i've been trying 2 get u but u'r always nt available.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Realdon1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
ehixking: [/quote] remember what i told u ehix. In Cooporate affair, it cn't be registered if 'movement' s there in our name. The association s gud. 08063682975. I called u from abuja last tme. I wl communicate to you later fr registration proceedure
ehixking:
remember what i told u ehix. In Cooporate affair, it cn't be registered if 'movement' s there in our name. The association s gud. 08063682975. I called u from abuja last tme. I wl communicate to you later fr registration proceedure
[quote author=ehixking]
remember what i told u ehix. In Cooporate affair, it cn't be registered if 'movement' s there in our name. The association s gud. 08063682975. I called u from abuja last tme. I wl communicate to you later fr registration proceedure
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
real-teflon:
Please change the name to Movement Against Unemployed Graduate in Nigeria (MAUGN)

Movement can never be approved by CAC (cooperate affairs commissson)
They would see it as mend or boko haram and we don't want that kind of tag

Even National can't be used cos its sounds like a FG programme and we need to be under a National body to be approved...thanks
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by cdoffx(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sunnycliff: Please I need the link to the website of the movement, if it has been designed!
I am in Owerri and would be glad to meet with fellow compatriots from owerri. 08064572551 is my line
website not yet completed. Should however be completed after the first meeting. Oga Ehix please clarify
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by seksheff(f): 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
kinnad: I've actually thought of a similar thing brother,but not an association of unemployed graduates. what happens when u later get gainfully employed,will u quit d association or become a senior member? I think we should just form a group of few individuals with the aim of finding ways to reduce unemployment among nigerian graduates. It will be people oriented that even after we have gotten good jobs,the group still functions. we can work together if you are ready,with few other people that are interested
Honestly, I can view out some important point in what u said cos this association won't be encouraging as tym goes on. Firstly, no
one here will contribute to this group after he or she might have secured a job. All I can say is that we shd try look for another collective name to call the association. Maybe we shd Tag it with *Alumnus with or without job*
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Realdon1(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2013
*Alumnus with or without job*[/quote] my dear, u can quit when u get job, but if you have a sympathetic mind on other millions of unemployed youth, there s a way you wl b supporting them. By helping to create awareness of job, encouraging others. I believe that your relations must hv been there when u would leave. So, soldier goes soldier comes, barrack remains. Your were onces a student doesnt mean we dnt hv people answering stdnts tdy. What we want to do is to create foundation and be the pioneers. Cheers!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
cdoffx: website not yet completed. Should however be completed after the first meeting. Oga Ehix please clarify

You are correct, the issues to be discussed cos the. Name issue may not be what we think it is...its not easy I must tell you but we have to keep on keeping on!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hey guys

Am in Lagos doesn't mean I came with food o

Welcome me first before asking for item 7

These dude just called me now and what he's concerned about is food
NB- eat before coming
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thank God for safe arrival. grin Dont go eating too much in Lagos o. grin. Meanwhile, we are staying tuned as the meeting proceeds. With God, it shall be a success - amen
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Sunnycliff(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please updates of the outcome of tomorows meetin is very crucial. Besides, highlights of major ongoing deliberations would be highly appreciated here on nairaland for those of us who cant be physically present in lagos, to make inputs before final consensus. Goodnyt and peaceful deliberations ahead!

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (29) (Reply)

Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.