Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,066 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander (4127 Views)

Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
Kobojunkie? For where?

Most of the contibutors on Nairaland spout a lot of partizan rhetoric and sugarcoat it with half-facts. Anybody who is distinctly right-wing or distinctly left-wing cannot be an intelligent contributor. An intelligent contributor is someone who judges each situation based on its merit, not on his/her brand of politics. I think the person that most fits this description is 4Him.

All the others such as Tayo-D, Texazzpete, RichyBlack, 4Play etc are too pidgeonholed to debate without prejudice although they debate brilliantly and incessantly. But it can be too much sometimes.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by texazzpete(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ibime:

All the others such as Tayo-D, Texazzpete, RichyBlack, 4Play etc are too pidgeonholed to debate without prejudice although they debate brilliantly and incessantly. But it can be too much sometimes.

lol
I'll concede that some of us have failings in that regard. However, in my defence i try to apply logic in my arguments.
hard to find someone without prejudice. . .or bias!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by savanaha: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
Though I have no one to mention I think that there is a lacking in versatility since most only post in politics
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by sleekp1: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2008
RichyBlack gets my vote.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by sheniqua: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ibime:

Kobojunkie? For where?

Most of the contibutors on Nairaland spout a lot of partizan rhetoric and sugarcoat it with half-facts. Anybody who is distinctly right-wing or distinctly left-wing cannot be an intelligent contributor. An intelligent contributor is someone who judges each situation based on its merit, not on his/her brand of politics. I think the person that most fits this description is 4Him.

You are so correct in your analysis.
The worst of all is richyblack (My brother) grin
once it involves arabs and m'uslims forget it.
Even if he were to see them chopping off a head,he'll tell you the head just fell into the arms of someone holding a knife.
Tayo D and 4play are not as pigeonholed
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2008
Ibime:

Kobojunkie? For where?

Totally agree wink
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by sheniqua: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2008
did someone say kobojunkie?
intelligent and versatile? shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg make I go laugh

hahahahaha  hohohohoho hehehehehe
I no go die.

If you believe that you should also believe that almondjoy/Xiomara is a choirmistress married to a deeper life preacher
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Sisikill: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2008
texazzpete:

Sorry, Sisikill. Kobo's male.

LOL. . .if Kobo is male, I swear I'll eat my hat. No man can show that much restraint, especially when their egos are on the line and their intelligence is being questioned, I’m sorry but not even the most aware of them. Why. . .I can pick a couple of names from the most intelligent list someone made up thread, who have gone off half-cocked at the slightest provocation.

Nah, nah, nah. . .I refuuuuuuuuuuse to believe Kobo is a man.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
Sisikill:

LOL. . .if Kobo is male, I swear I'll eat my hat. No man can show that much restraint, especially when their egos are on the line and their intelligence is being questioned, I’m sorry but not even the most aware of them. Why. . .I can pick a couple of names from the most intelligent list someone made up thread, who have gone off half-cocked at the slightest provocation.

Nah, nah, nah. . .I refuuuuuuuuuuse to believe Kobo is a man.

hmmm. . .there goes the attractions grin
What if he's a man? tongue
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by coldwater(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2008
IS KOBO MALE OR FEMALE? LET HIM/HER COME OUT TO TELL US THE TRUTH!!!!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by savanaha: 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2008
sheniqua:

You are so correct in your analysis.
The worst of all is richyblack (My brother) grin
once it involves arabs and m'uslims forget it.
Even if he were to see them chopping off a head,he'll tell you the head just fell into the arms of someone holding a knife.
Tayo D and 4play are not as pigeonholed

grin grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Sisikill: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2008
sheniqua:

did someone say kobojunkie?
intelligent and versatile? shocked shocked shocked shocked

abeg make I go laugh

hahahahaha hohohohoho hehehehehe
I no go die.

If you believe that you should also believe that almondjoy/Xiomara is a choirmistress married to a deeper life preacher

LMAO. . .it is possible you know. Imagine having to be prim and proper every minute of every day, a girl's gotta have an outlet for all that pent up [b]grrrrrrrrr [/b]and what better way to let it out than annonymously on the www?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2008
Does it matter? what matters is his/her articulated argument that holds water and are very consistent. The only side effect of his argument is that he's deeply pro west but if you look deeper, you'll notice the genius he/she is.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Sisikill: 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2008
@ toyinrayo
What if he's a man?
Yikes. . .I have not thought that far because I am convinced she's a woman. However, if he's a man, I would want to know what his mom eat, drank, smelled, saw, heard before her pregnancy, during her pregnancy and her pregnancy. . .so I can bottle and market to people who want a perfect man.

A perfect man. . .you know what they say about a perfect man right. . .that he's a woman. So there goes that man theory again.

So let me say it again, I refuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse to believe Kobo is a man. cheesy

By the way, whose attraction? You been eyeing Kobo wink confess. . .I promise you, I can keep a secret.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2008
Sisikill:

@ toyinrayo
What if he's a man?
Yikes. . .I have not thought that far be I am convinced she's a woman. However, if he's a man, I would want to know what his mom eat, drank, smelled, saw, heard before her pregnancy, during her pregnancy and her pregnancy. . .so I can bottle and market to people who want a perfect man.

A perfect man. . .you know what they say about a perfect man right. . .that he's a woman. So there goes that man theory again.

So let me say it again, I refuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse to believe Kobo is a man. cheesy

By the way, whose attraction? You been eyeing Kobo wink confess. . .I promise you, I can keep a secret.

Yep, a perfect man is a woman grin

Eyeing who? The person who's sex has not been confirmed yet?
I dnt want to be labeled a lesbian later on, thank you very much! cool
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 12:41am On Jun 04, 2008
There is no way you can prove beyond doubt that kobojunkie is a woman.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by lucabrasi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2008
think its dat dude 4him and lady, just check out the religious section
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Depilot(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2008

the question we should be asking is "IS KOBOJUNKIE = MALLAMMUSA"? who's fooling who?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RThESlyR: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2008
coldwater:

Why do you care so much about this?. . . .
I don't really care if he/she's a ghost. . . . . .Deal with issues . . .Not personality.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by coldwater(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Why do you care so much about this?. . . .
I don't really care if he/she's a ghost. . . . . .Deal with issues . . .Not personality.

Your post is unnecessary if you careless about her/his gender. And if I may ask, what issue( with your response) have you dealt with walk the talk man!!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by zomby(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
the question we should be asking is "IS KOBOJUNKIE = MALLAMMUSA"? who's fooling who?
going through the tread and other treads, its starting to become clearer that connection between kobojunkie and mallammusa is feasible. if kobojunkie is also mallammusa, then the kid is sick.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RThESlyR: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2008
coldwater:

Your post is unnecessary if you careless about her/his gender. And if I may ask, what issue( with your response) have you dealt with walk the talk man!!
My post is unnecessary??. . .Ok what about this whole thread?? Is it necessary??
I mean what in the heck is ma business if he/she is a ghost?. .
And as for dealing with issues. . .i think that has got nothing to do with this thread because there is ABSOLUTELY no issue to deal with here.
What i meant was that. . .This is a forum. . i simply don't need to know if you are a female/male for me to debate with you.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2008
Sorry, Sisikill. Kobo's male.

You got it wrong man, Kobo is a DARING personnel  wink Obirin

I'll go for 4Him, Pilgrim, Kobo etc
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by zomby(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2008
but the topic calls for most versatile and intelligent, don't you think this has to do with personality and sex?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2008
zomby:

but the topic calls for most versatile and intelligent, don't you think this has to do with personality and sex?

[size=20pt]AMEN!!!!![/size]

Like you were reading my mind.  Who wants to be stuck with someone who only visits Political and Religious sections for crying out loud? Some may be intelligent yes!  But absolutely no sexuality or personality.   How can you be versatile? Some people just use words they cannot understand!  Bush idiots! grin

Or some stuck in Romance and Sexuality threads giving blow jobs till thy kingdom come? grin

Bullshit I say!

What the hell is the meaning of "most intelligent and versatile" in terms of political secition"? undecided Who wants to deal with a "one track minder" of a person stuck in the political section always for heaven's sakes? Abi na only them get wives and kids for house or full time jobs.

If you feature only in the political section please. . .or any other area of this Nairaland without venturing to others,

[size=20pt]You are a bloody dull arse jackass! Not even fit for a one-night stand![/size]

We can only listen to your politically correct crap for so long before tuning you out like a lightening-struck weather radio.

Bullshit I say!

Rubbish! That is why most of you are so damn boring!

Numero Uno!

[size=20pt]Goes to JAKUMO!!!! IN A CLASS OF HIS OWN I SAY. A MAN OF ENIGMATIC CHARISMA AND VERY FEW WORDS!!!! [/size]

Anywhere you find him, he is intelligent, sexy and sooooooooooooo hot!

Who wants to be stuck with a bloody nerd that blows so so big big grammar in political and religious section only! 

Shit! grin 

Na grammar I go chop only?  Nonsense I say! grin

Sorry, I don't do females! cool
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RThESlyR: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2008
Spermdrops:

[size=20pt]AMEN!!!!![/size]

Like you were reading my mind. Who wants to be stuck with someone who only visits Political and Religious sections for crying out loud? Some may be intelligent yes! But absolutely no secxuality or personality. How can you be versatile.

Rubbish! That is why most of you are so damn boring!

Numero Uno!

[size=20pt]Goes to JAKUMO!!!! [/size]

Anywhere you find him, he is intelligent, sexy and sooooooooooooo hot!

Who wants to be stuck with nerd that blows big big grammar in political and religious section only! Shit! grin

Sorry, I don't do females! cool

I beg. . .Go and sleep jor!!!
By the way. . . .How's Xiomara and Tshinasa doing ?? grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

I beg. . .Go and sleep jor!!!
By the way. . . .How's Xiomara and Tshinasa doing ?? grin

We are all doing fine! grin

Jealousy. . . I beg head to the "welli and jhibola" section of Nairaland please! grin

Wetin you dey do for here? grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RThESlyR: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
Spermdrops:

We are all doing fine! grin

Jealousy. . . I beg head to the "welli and jhibola" section of Nairaland please! grin

Wetin you dey do for here? grin
I am here to look for you. . . .
Your attention is urgently needed at the sexuality section. . .
There is a new thread there titled. . . . .Have you had sex on a mango tree before? grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Xiomarra: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2008
How can we forget?

[size=20pt]4 Play a.k.a. I-man![/size]

You rock!

Nairaland will be dead without brains like you who can also wink at the ladies in other sections of Nairaland. What a passionate debater.

[size=20pt]You go ROMEO![/size]

Talk about hunk and brains!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Superikebe: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2008
[size=20pt]Oooooooooooooooooooooh Yes![/size]

How can we forget,

[size=20pt]Doyin13  a.k.a "THE BODY AND SOUL MATE"[/size]

You will be the one and only solar "Ray" Horse Power on Nairaland! kiss No generator needed as back up!

The only meat in my soup pot I cannot fit to "eat" finish!

he he he he he he he

grin grin grin grin grin

See them, stupid people. . . una no know better thing at all. cheesy

It is well with your soul!

Carry go I say.  You are intelligent and beaurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriful always.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by ifyalways(f): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
with all these mind boggling usernames,its gonna be difficult choosing undecided
Xio,super, ikebe,sperm,drops,almond,joy,T chinasa,militia,bebe,love etc cheesy
lmao,NL
@Topic,i"ll go for uche2nna,jakumo and almondjoy
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2008

versatile

Function: adjective

Etymology:
French or Latin; French, from Latin versatilis turning easily, from versare to turn, frequentative of vertere

1: changing or fluctuating readily : variable <a versatile disposition>
2: embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills; also : turning with ease from one thing to another
3 a (1): capable of turning forward or backward : reversible <a versatile toe of a bird> (2): capable of moving laterally and up and down <versatile antennae> bof an anther : having the filaments attached at or near the middle so as to swing freely
4: having many uses or applications.

You see am? Semi-automatic gun of Iliterates! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Please Ban The Use Of The Word ''Tribe'' On This Forum / Home | News | Jonathan Backs Push For New Revenue Formula..... / I‘ll Not Contest 2015 Election – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.