Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,460 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander (4140 Views)

Is This The World's Most Intelligent Beggar (pics)? / Meet Mrs Aisha Buhari Our First Lady Come 2015 Beautiful, Sound And Intelligent / The Most Intelligent And Eloquent Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by coldwater(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

My post is unnecessary??. . .Ok what about this whole thread?? Is it necessary??
I mean what in the heck is ma business if he/she is a ghost?. .
And as for dealing with issues. . .i think that has got nothing to do with this thread because there is ABSOLUTELY no issue to deal with here.
What i meant was that. . .This is a forum. . i simply don't need to know if you are a female/male for me to debate with you.

Ignoring the thread then is the best thing.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
ifyalways:

with all these mind boggling usernames,its going to be difficult choosing undecided

Xio,super, ikebe,sperm,drops,almond,joy,T chinasa,militia,bebe,love etc cheesy
lmao,Nairaland

@Topic,

i[size=15pt]"ll go for uche2nna,jakumo and almondjoy[/size]  

Thank you!  Intelligent and as versatile as anyone can be on Nairaland.  

Music I dey thia
Movies I dey thia
Romance nko?
Sexuality I dey
Culture I dey
Religion I dey

Recycle Bin nko? I dey for inside thia. . . I nominate myself. Bullshit!!!

Darling, you are intelligent and versatile too. . .but I will let the guys do that area.  I will stick to my specialty. . . the dudes!

[size=15pt]You are absolutely correct! Nice taste you gat![/size] wink
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Texcee(f): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2008
From Sheniqua

did someone say kobojunkie?
intelligent and versatile? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

abeg make I go laugh

hahahahaha hohohohoho hehehehehe
I no go die.

[size=15pt]If you believe that you should also believe that almondjoy/Xiomara is a choirmistress married to a deeper life preacher[/size]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2008
he he he he he he he he!

I can't fit to laff!

Sheniqua! sheniqua! sheniqua!

Osisi baby Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I no even see this your post above. cheesy Nothing when you go do for this Nairaland to make me vess with you again unless you change your name come fight me as 1-post entry al-qaeda squad. I just love you too much for that.

Gosh how did I fall so madly in love with you after all the fights we have had on this Nairaland beats my imagination.

You are one heck of a babe.  But I can't nominate you because you have never typed the word "pussy" on Nairaland!

grin grin grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Arielle: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2008
for intelligence and verastility, it is Jakumo. He can be playful and fun and also has intelligent and insightful comments on more serious issues. A good all round guy. I wonder if he looks as dishy as he sounds.
Jakumo, i get one fine cousin oh!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2008
Arielle:

for intelligence and verastility, it is Jakumo. He can be playful and fun and also has intelligent and insightful comments on more serious issues. A good all round guy. I wonder if he looks as dishy as he sounds.

[size=15pt]Jakumo, i get one fine cousin oh![/size]

Absolutely correct! grin I wish I never marry. . . that na one dude I for track down I swear to God who made me. grin

I for pursue that dude with all my God-given strenght. Gosh! grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
Any other believers in the "Gospel according to the one and only Jakumo"

I am so glad that dude does not post often. . . the guy is too much! grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And the winner is:

[size=20pt]JAKUMO!!!!!![/size]
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by ono(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2008
No doubt about that. Jakumo it is. He's simply. . . . . . just in a different class.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2008

MallamMusa

Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander
« #29 on: June 03, 2008, 03:46 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4Him has a limited knowledge of internal affairs in Nigeria. He is more of a western import

. . . and he is practicing a religion called "Celibacy" and also has never typed the word "pussy" on Nairaland!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Spermdrops(m): 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
ono:

No doubt about that. Jakumo it is. He's simply. . . . . . just in a different class.

[size=15pt]Even men are confessing![/size]

Praise be the lord. The lord's name be praised!

Hallelujah.

In a class of his own I say! cool

Hear ye! Hear ye!

[size=15pt]CHI ALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  AMU UNUUUU!!!  UWA NA CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII "IKPU"!!!! [/size] cheesy

Repent all ye sinners and confess the true one! kiss
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by texazzpete(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
lol
Jakumo cracks me up all the time. . .
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by ono(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
Truth is that he has a unique way of doing that. . . . . . . very unique, no one has measured up to that (in my opinion) so far.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2008
If you believe that you should also believe that almondjoy/Xiomara is a choirmistress married to a deeper life preacher

and how is this not possible? is Almond as bad as that?

and this add up to my list of most versatile nairalander -Almondjoy
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2008
who is Jakumo?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by DRANOEL(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2008
the best is dranoel and aint nobody after him
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2008
which kin name be dragon? are you chinese?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by DRANOEL(m): 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2008
mallam you no go school,you cant diffrentiate between dranoel and dragon,what are you doing with computers? go back to the desert and rear cattles
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Xiomarra: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2008
he he he he he

First class Illity! grin

Too bad no be suya we dey sell for here.

Mallam abeg enter under your "shed"!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
mallam you no go school,you can't diffrentiate between dranoel and dragon,what are you doing with computers? go back to the desert and rear cattles
wetin the DRA stand for na? Drama?
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Xiomarra: 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2008
Please who knows what tribe Jakumo comes from. . . Yoruba abi?. . . because I saw him displaying on one Fashola thread like that one kain. It is just too difficult to place him in any particular part of Nigeria and he just does not "gossip" like the rest of the Nigerian dudes here.

Please Jakumo come and collect your award and tell me what tribe you belong to in Nigeria.  You do not behave like a "typical" Nigerian dude and some of[b] "us"[/b] ladies are curious. tongue

Please attend to "our" curiosities at your earliest convenience. tongue

Sincerely yours, forever.

On behalf of,

Nairaland Hot ladies!

Please we know you don't like married overweight sagging piece of fleshy old cargos above 28 years old.  Don't be afraid. I am only a "spokesperson" here.   We have many fine "lepascious" cousins for you to choose from.  Just come and collect your prize and other "benefits" will be duly added unto the prize. kiss Even if you are married, no problem.  We will accomodate "cultural allowances of polygamy" in your case.

You are a rare gem and we just want to make sure you never get lost to the "other races"! cheesy  We desperately want to "propagate" your species.

cheesy
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2008
Please who knows what tribe Jakumo comes from. . . Yoruba abi?. . . because I saw him displaying on one Fashola thread like that one kain. It is just too difficult to place him in any particular part of Nigeria and he just does not "gossip" like the rest of the Nigerian dudes here.

Please Jakumo come and collect your award and tell me what tribe you belong to in Nigeria. You do not behave like a "typical" Nigerian dude and some of "us" ladies are curious.

Please attend to "our" curiosities at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely yours, forever.

On behalf of,

Nairaland Hot ladies!

Please we know you don't like married overweight sagging piece of fleshy old cargos above 28 years old. Don't be afraid. I am only a "spokesperson" here. We have many fine "lepascious" cousins for you to choose from. Just come and collect your prize and other "benefits" will be duly added unto the prize. Even if you are married, no problem. We will accomodate "cultural allowances of polygamy" in your case.

You are a rare gem and we just want to make sure you never get lost to the "other races"! We desperately want to "propagate" your species.

Take your Hot ass somewhere and leave Jaks alone. He has class.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2008
@post
4 Him
Debosky
4 Play
Uche2nna how can I forget you eh grin
Doyin3

Female:
I dnt know abt verstile, but Kathyekiti is very intelligent
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2008
Funny how you guys deliberately avoid KoboJunkie's name because he tells it as it is. He is obviously paying the price for saying the truth without being diplomatic and sensitive.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Xiomarra: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2008
MallamMusa:

Take your Hot ass somewhere and leave Jaks alone. He has class.

Don't be jealous please!  Trash goes with class! kiss The main reason most of you guys spend ALL of your waking moments in brothels especially Nairaland!  kiss

You certainly can't do without us.  Ask mohadana please!

As for you, only cows about to give up their ghosts will find you either attractive or intelligent with the number of useless posts you open on a minute by minute basis.

At least some of us can afford to get Hot. . . . you?. . . . lipsrsealed If you can find it.
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by MallamMusa: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2008
Don't be jealous please!  Trash goes with class!  The main reason most of you guys spend ALL of your waking moments in brothels especially Nairaland! 

You certainly can't do without us.  Ask mohadana please!

As for you, only cows about to give up their ghosts will find you either attractive or intelligent with the number of useless posts you open on a minute by minute basis.

At least some of us can afford to get Hot. . . . you?. . . .  If you can find it.

I can still hear Xiomarra singing:

mallam mallam mallam
Can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And i just love your flashy d.i.c.k
Guess that's why i'm broke, and you're so paid (uh),

more here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1fUyW6riE
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Abagana83: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2008
MallamMusa:

I can still hear Xiomarra singing:

mallam mallam mallam
Can't you see
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me
And i just love your flashy d.i.c.k
Guess that's why i'm broke, and you're so paid (uh),

more here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S1fUyW6riE

In your dreams, with your stupid looking rabbit deek! Go pay your mama to suck am! kiss Flashy geeky faggoty deek of course fit for pigs!

GET OFF THE NET YOU UGLY, BIG FAT DOPE!

With your useless threads!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by manmustwac(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2008
spermdrops
xiomarra
almondjoy
grin
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by TCUBE(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2008
that will be me
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2008
It got to be Siena!!
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by RedHotChic(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2008
[size=14pt]OYB[/size]
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by superstan(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2008
most versatile and intelligent nairalander has to be jackal.

he is well versed in everything he knows.

what a brain-box. cool
Re: Most Versatile And Intelligent Nairalander by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2008
superstan:

most versatile and intelligent nairalander has to be jackal.

he is well versed in everything he knows.

what a brain-box. cool

Read between the lines, noise makers who force their opinions down the throats of others generally tend to sound "intelligent".
My vote goes to Debosky and 4 Play. The few guys here you can hardly fault when they discuss an issue with facts as opposed to brash churlishness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How A Biafran Celebrated His Birthday / Donald Trump Look Alike Seen At Obalende This Afternoon(photos) / Apc's Gboyega Oyetola In Slim, Early Lead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.