Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery (626 Views)

Happy Birthday To Beverly Osu / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / 2shotz Denies Being Engaged To Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery by lurge(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2013

Rapper 2Shotz has come out to deny allegations that he used to beat his former girlfriend and controversial BBA housemate Beverly Osu.
Beverly had earlier revealed to housemates that 2shotz beat her while they were dating and even raised her shirt to show a scar he left on her body.
See the rapper's denial on Facebook below:

So who do we believe?
http://www.naijawhistle.com/rapper-2shotz-responds-to-beverly-osus-battery-allegation/
Update:
2Shotz wife has also reacted to the allegation. See her tweet below:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oNsq4uz9Pb4/UgUfht4ylTI/AAAAAAAB6v4/IhtZxLk2JEg/s1600/0.png[/img]
Re: Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery by bornday: 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013
Whatever anyone says, i think that Beverly osu babe is a confused and disoriented lady, a complete and absolute misrepresentation of the nigerian woman.

Willam aka 2shotz, has managed to build a good reputation for the 13 yrs he has stayed in the industry, no scandals , no issues. beverly osu can't tarnish such impeccable reputation.
Based on who Beverly Osu is, I refuse to believe her, same girl said her mum drinks 5 bottles of Gulder and sleeps with men on air, has s e x on air.

William i believe u joor.....thnks for responding.

hmmmmmmm(sweating)....after this plenty grammer,make i no be first to comment....seun go hear am.
Re: Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery by neily(f): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
He is lying, its so obvious in his statement.
Re: Rapper 2shotz Responds To Beverly's Allegation Of Battery by MissyB3(f): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2013

(1)

Chris Brown — I Had A Seizure Because Everyone’s Mean To Me / Family Member Dies, Others In Hospital For Eating Cassava Meal. / My Frustration As A Musician – Baba Fryo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.