Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,214 members, 7,963,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (44247 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by mikemodel24: 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
Girl tell my friend that she is waiting for him to ask her out bt he never reply
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: pls pls pls,don't even let me start wif u 2dai..xo guys propose wen don't wana mari d gurl abi..do u even knw d meaning of dat word "propose"

C'mon i expect you to know the word proposal can be used in different sense; Incase you don't know, we have marriage proposal, date proposal, sex proposal, friendship proposal...etc

Do you expect me to start lecturing you on english language??

Propose is the most suitable word to use, not 'ask out' that's lame, because people prefer simple english like toast, ask out, date, flur..doesn't mean other standard words don't apply.

I thought you were an english professor.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

C'mon i expect you to know the word proposal can be used in different sense; Incase you don't know, we have marriage proposal, date proposal, sex proposal, friendship proposal...etc

Do you expect me to start lecturing you on english language??

Propose is the right word to use, not 'ask out' that's lame.

I thought you were an english professor.
d day sum1 wil stp learning is day d person dies,no 1 is perfect...xo fnx 4 d correction.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: d day sum1 wil stp learning is day d person dies,no 1 is perfect...xo fnx 4 d correction.

You welcome..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

You welcome..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by cuteshade(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na Laugh: J.lo, Genevieve, Omotola, Beyonce, Rihanna etc won't admit it on interviews, but they've all asked me out.
dream on undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ollywizzie(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
omiobo:
Na carnival! With time O ma ka lo ju e
sure tin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
lorretta u: I agree with you.
But it's always a lil bit worse if it's the lady who asked first and then the relationship goes sour(if it starts at all). And she'll feel more humiliated

One of the biggest problems of a girl asking a guy out is a tendency for the girl to believe that any percieved negigence,or misunderstanding they might hv stems from the fact that she approached the guy first.
The truth is that a girl asking a guy out adds the responsibility of the guy prooving not just that he loves the girl,but of being worthy of the girl's approach.and if the girl is not self confident the task becomes so great for the guy that it might end up destroying the relationship.

The girl must divorce from her mind the tendency to interprete every wrong doing from the guy as being because she approached the guy first.i.e the girl must be at peace with herself,know what she wants and be mature enough to enjoy the relationship for what it is.

And above all:Choose the right kind of guy....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by errandsng: 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
The only way you will get this information out of a man is if you have seriously hurt his ego or made him extremely mad.

Despite what one may think, a man will become uninterested for this very reason. He will never tell you because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings. How do you know if a man like your Vaginas? How do you know he does not?

Just because you have a vaginas doesn't mean it’s good, agreeable or likeable to the man you are seeing. Contrary to popular beliefs, women who are skinny have deeper vaginas than women who have big butts. It’s funny because you would think that it’s the other way around, the women with the big butts are the women with the deep canals, but in all actuality the women who are skinny have the deeper canals.

So a lot of men chase the women with the big butts. Perhaps it’s because there's less ground to cover. There is a bottom. If a man can't find the bottom of the canal, then that's a bit of a problem and makes the experience uninviting. He will gladly refer you to the guy who is more suited to go deeper.

Have you ever heard a woman say? "This is not going to work." It’s either one of two reasons: It’s either too big or too small. Have you ever heard a man say? "This is not going to work." Even though we may realize at the point of insertion and one stroke later that, “this is not going to work”. We are going to still try immediate solutions by adjusting the angles or positioning, and if all else fail its Love Machine time. And consequently you'll never hear us say, “It’s not going to work.” Instead, you'll just notice that we’ll disappear. The key here is we are not going to stop in the middle of what we are doing. We can’t stop, because our penisses are on full blast, because our penisses are in full control at this point, and we are the observers. We ourselves are having a conversation with our peniss, saying, "Man you know this isn't going to work.”Peniss says, "Shut up and sit down!" And afterwards when we regain control of our penisses again, we will come to the same conclusion and our penisses will agree, “This is not going to work.” Usually, it’s not going to work because the vaginas is too big or has a bad smell. These are the main reasons that come to mind, too big, too wide, too loose, no bottom. It’s like sticking your joystick in the middle of a Big Gulp! You never feel the sides or the bottom of the cup. It’s like open space. A vaginas that's too small is usually OK and can be worked out on our behalf, but the woman may not like it at first or be able to deal with the initial pain to open her up to the diameter and depth needed. Usually, after a few sessions, women seem to adjust pretty quickly.

As we observe in amazement, it will almost be like there was never an issue of her being too small. That’s the power of the vaginas. A man can never truly out do or out pump a well lubricated vaginas, impossible, as a woman can never control a man’s peniss. In fact, a man can't even control his own joystick. A peniss has a mind of its own at a certain point in time. Usually from just prior to insertion, the peniss is in full control and the man is observing. Contrary to what men think, in the end the womanliness always wins. It’s elastic.

Am recommending “Vaginas Tightening Sex Appeal Gel” to all the women and ladies in the house. This Gel is not only for Tightening of the Vaginas alone but does 7 more functions aside Tightening, so I will advise you all to order a PACK online or come down to our office to PICK 1 or 2 PACK to save your Relationship/Marriage. Don’t wait until BROSS/OGA complaint.

To order A PACK call us on 08054672768 or email us with e-package in the subject line @ ( errandsng@gmail.com ) for N2,000 a PACK and N3, 500 for 2PACKS on point of delivery to your Home or Office in any part of Nigeria. (100% Discreet Delivery)

Invite your friends and family to LIKE/SHARE our FACEBOOK PAGE, in order benefit on our daily lectures of the girly parts. @ www.facebook.com/sexproductstore

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by ollywizzie(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
nyssa111: Ok, here's the thing.. Its one for a gurl to crush on a guy but totally a different thing to ask him out.. Try some techniques, find out what he likes, the type of women he adores and try to improve yourself untill he's head over heels with you..

I don't mean to offend but, asking a guy out? Uhmm..that's a big don't.. Have some dignity please..and before you start insulting me, take a good look at my pix..

Am perfectly endowed..
u ve spoken well bt tlkin abt being endowed? I cnt see any endowment in ur pix
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Babaji111(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
melojames: Nigerian culture discriminates against that.
Which culture says a guy should ask a woman out for sex?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
lorretta u: I agree with you.
But it's always a lil bit worse if it's the lady who asked first and then the relationship goes sour(if it starts at all). And she'll feel more humiliated

One of the biggest problems of a girl asking a guy out is a tendency for the girl to believe that any percieved negigence,or misunderstanding they might hv stems from the fact that she approached the guy first.
The truth is that a girl asking a guy out adds the responsibility of the guy prooving not just that he loves the girl,but of being worthy of the girl's approach.and if the girl is not self confident the task becomes so great for the guy that it might end up destroying the relationship.

The girl must divorce from her mind the tendency to interprete every wrong doing from the guy as being because she approached the guy first.i.e the girl must be at peace with herself,know what she wants and be mature enough to enjoy the relationship for what it is.

And above all:Choose the right kind of guy....
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: d day sum1 wil stp learning is day d person dies,no 1 is perfect...xo fnx 4 d correction.

In relationship setting,or romance,propose only means one thing:to ask someone to marry you.you were correct.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by motherofpearl: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
God forbid that i should ask a man out!!! i cannot rubbish my integrity for a man who does not want me. when a man wants a woman he will do anything, even the unimaginable to get her. since when did dating/marriage become the ultimate?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2013
mother-of-pearl:
God forbid that i should ask a man out!!! i cannot rubbish my integrity for a man who does not want me. when a man wants a woman he will do anything, even the unimaginable to get her. since when did dating/marriage become the ultimate?
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

In relationship setting,or romance,propose only means one thing:to ask someone to marry you.you were correct.
lolz..itz beta nt argue,can't u c hez explanation ni??
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz..itz beta nt argue,can't u c hez explanation ni??
Is this english or gibberish? cool
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

Pride is bad! Propose doesn't mean only one thing, it doesn't mean to ask someone to marry you only, it is only used more in marriage than in asking someone out, do you get? Don't be quick to comment, propose as in proposal(to toast) can be used in any sense, in romance it is used mostly for marriage and that doesn't rule out the usage in dating... That's why people say english is difficult, because some people don't take time to study the terms of words.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by MariaGoretti: 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2013
People, c'mon.....
thats is why there is something called 'difference'. You have your opinion, others have theirs...dont force yours on others.

Jeez, its their life...let them live it exactly the way the want...... God, humans...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
pro•pose (prəˈpoʊz)
v. -posed, -pos•ing. v.t.
1. to offer for consideration, acceptance,
or action: proposed a new method.
2. to offer (a toast).
3. to suggest.
4. to nominate (a person) for office,
membership, etc.
5. to plan; intend.
v.i.
6. to make an offer, esp. of marriage.

@harbosede the sixth definition makes it clear, especially of marriage doesn't mean 'only marriage' like some people are saying, don't let some people confuse you, and i can tell you a secret about english language later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
Yay! I got500likes from just two comments! This is close or more than the first to comment. i wanna give a shout out to 190,onila,iice,sexkillz(even tho he is a hater angry,harbosede) cheesy grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

Pride is bad! Propose doesn't mean only one thing, it doesn't mean to ask someone to marry you only, it is only used more in marriage than in asking someone out, do you get? Don't be quick to comment, propose as in proposal(to toast) can be used in any sense, in romance it is used mostly for marriage and that doesn't rule out the usage in dating... That's why people say english is difficult, because some people don't take time to study the terms of words.

Y r u getting angry.i had to correct u so u dont make the mistake outside.i am not telling u wat i think.u should have a dictionary there where u r .check it.there are four distinct usages for the word propose.it is never used in relationship context except to ask for someone's hond in marriage.other synonyms are:to declare oneself,to pop the questions.It is the only form of propose that is used in an intransitive form.
To ask somoene out means solely to ask someone on a date.i didnt mean to put u down but it would be the greater harm for u to miseducate urself and others.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

Y r u getting angry.i had to correct u so u dont make the mistake outside.i am not telling u wat i think.u should have a dictionary there where u r .check it.there are four distinct usages for the word propose.it is never used in relationship context except to ask for someone's hond in marriage.other synonyms are:to declare oneself,to pop the questions.It is the only form of propose that is used in an intransitive form.
To ask somoene out means solely to ask someone on a date.i didnt mean to put u down but it would be the greater harm for u to miseducate urself and others.

Lmao, get angry for correcting you, do me a favour, get an english encyclopedia and study how word are used and derived, it will help you a lot, some words that are used in most cases doesn't mean they are not used in others.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres: Yay! I got500likes from just two comments! This is close or more than the first to comment. i wanna give a shout out to 190,onila,iice,sexkillz(even tho he is a hater angry,harbosede) cheesy grin
lolz..i beg i be "she"o nt he..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2013
@originbm and haibe,i don hear una o...stp arguing i beg..
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by originbm: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe: pro•pose (prəˈpoʊz)
v. -posed, -pos•ing. v.t.
1. to offer for consideration, acceptance,
or action: proposed a new method.
2. to offer (a toast).
3. to suggest.
4. to nominate (a person) for office,
membership, etc.
5. to plan; intend.
v.i.
6. to make an offer, esp. of marriage.

@harbosede the sixth definition makes it clear, especially of marriage doesn't mean 'only marriage' like some people are saying, don't let some people confuse you, and i can tell you a secret about english language later.

y r u trying to justify a mistake that u ignorantly made.propose wen used for marriage has a usage all its own.u want misinform people on the forum.when u use propose in relationship context u must add the word 'to',thats y it is in intransitive use.and it is only in this context that the word is used intransitively.in other usages it is not tied to a preposition.
so get ur facts.
why should it hv a different usage if it already has the ability of being infered from 'offer'.

Take the simple correction and move on.dont argue wat u dont know.and most importantly dont teach wat u r not sure off.its harmful to those who would believe you.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

Lmao, get angry for correcting you, do me a favour, get an english encyclopedia and study how word are used and derived, it will help you a lot, some words that are used in most cases doesn't mean they are not used in others.
how "words"nt word..don't fnk me..itz jst a simple correction..lolz
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by segzicres(m): 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: lolz..i beg i be "she"o nt he..
did you see the part where the COMMA is? Olodo nii en sad angry angry
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: how "words"nt word..don't fnk me..itz jst a simple correction..lolz

thanks for correcting my typographical error.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres: did you see the part where the COMMA is? Olodo nii en sad angry angry
lolz.ema binu,u included my name in d bracket,datz y i tot u were refering 2 me
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by haibe(m): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
originbm:

y r u trying to justify a mistake that u ignorantly made.propose wen used for marriage has a usage all its own.u want misinform people on the forum.when u use propose in relationship context u must add the word 'to',thats y it is in intransitive use.and it is only in this context that the word is used intransitively.in other usages it is not tied to a preposition.
so get ur facts.
why should it hv a different usage if it already has the ability of being infered from 'offer'.

Take the simple correction and move on.dont argue wat u dont know.and most importantly dont teach wat u r not sure off.its harmful to those who would believe you.

I know your type.. you no dey gree, okay u are right, you know it all...

am not surprised why people fail.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2013
haibe:

thanks for correcting my typographical error.
anytym

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.