Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,335 members, 7,974,423 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? (44277 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2013
Most of ma Relationships' been initiated by ladies though.. Both older n younger.. And sincerely speaking, I love Bold gurls.. I like when a gurl says, "I Just Like u.. Can I see u again"...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tman4real21(m): 8:18am On Aug 11, 2013
As for me, I dont turn them down, i accept them. I wil tel her my policies. But i wld strictly be very careful. Neverthless, a guy is da one to ask a gal out. The gal only has to show some brake lights to draw da attention of da guy. But if da guy fails to notice her brake light, it is necessary dat she confronts him and disclose whatsover she feels for da guy. Da world is civilising.. Certain things have been upgraded.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by kunletoks(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2013
I have been asked out by a lady, i told her it won't be possible because she was a younger sister to my relative's wife.
She understood, I will appreciate such things if a lady ask me out and i like the lady.
And if i don't like the lady, i will surely explain to her.

No beauty in doing what you don't like...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Godson201333(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Morning haterz and fwnds..av a nyc sundai

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by jay2k(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...
kk nw dey dea till evry tin below gets fibrotic...for ur left mind
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Cmeo(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2013
i have had girls asking me out and i have comply, one even led close to marriage and i am also getting into another now. but my observation about this ladies if u go into the relationship with them is that they will want to paster you into normalizing the relationship, nag with u, push you to engage them and push/force you to show affection. They feel unsecured and feel taking for granted (even when u don't take them for granted). They will want to nag to understand.

There is no crime in ladies or woman asking a man out but the problem is that most of them don't have the balls to sustain the relationship. They are too sensitive when in this type of relationship and this make them nag at all time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by tosynomolara(f): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2013
Lailai,icant & will neva ask a guy out................say wetin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by justyn4real(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2013
ngozievergreen: I have not done it bfr and it doesnt look like sth i will ever do

Oh! Dats alryt. How old u b nw? No worry na for caanan land and for redeem convention we dey always see ona type wen ona don 30 seriously looking for a miraculous husband of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by jay2k(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2013
tosyn omolara: Lailai,icant & will neva ask a guy out................say wetin
taaaaaa !!! Who wan listen to u kwanu...c u. No even try am as u wooorr woooorr reach who u wan go collect slap for im hand?? Lai lai say wetin hapen as if any1 will listen to u if u do...well u ve no option dan not trying it cos u will get d shock of ur lif......
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by bahlow: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2013
justyn4real:

Oh! Dats alryt. How old u b nw? No worry na for caanan land and for redeem convention we dey always see ona type wen ona don 30 seriously looking for a miraculous husband of any kind.
I don laffu tiya...i cannt stop laughn.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: Av neva asked n will neva ask a guy out,sey wetin??no matter aw much i might be into d guy,i wud neva tell im m intrested in im...

dats a very wrong conception by u. Its very ok for a Lady 2 ask a guy out if both of dem ve got feelins 4 each oda. Just get him 2 knw hw sincere ur feelins 4 him re n hw mch u xpect him 2 xpres same
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.

make una no wounju una selves o
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by sweetgala(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2013
Harbosede02: if i want "sumfin",i wud go 2 any lenght 2 get it,bt if i want "guy"i wud sit n relax 4 miracle 2 happen..my pride is at stake here i beg

Miracle! You are a yeye somebody... lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cres:
Lol, when did i say love was blind? You have an attitude problem. Im sure you will get married mid 62 with that attitude.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2013
At your door step
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by YankeeJoe(m): 9:57am On Aug 11, 2013
U gals complain abt been taken 4 granted if u eventually ask a man out. My qstn is: ''hw abt u women dat take d sincerity of serious men 4 granted?''
U ladies shud jus cut dat scrab abt been too proud 2 ask a man out cos all dat matters is PERSONALITY. YES! A Man cud ask a lady out n stil take her 4 granted, same goes 2 a lady dat ask d wrong guy out... Meet d right person n dats all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by arabdude: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2013
@Berem, your attitude is not good at all, for all i know is not bad to ask a guy out is just d mentality of our girls here that its just men's responsibility to do dat, but i disagree, so grow up, u re not d only girl that needs to protect her pride, be nice to guys so that u will get married on time.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by popoolaRofiat(f): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2013
segzi cu:
This is why you will grow old and get married at age 52
so it is good to ask guy out abi.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by arabdude: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2013
@Harbosede, Your attitude is not good at all, for all i know is not bad to ask a guy out is just d mentality of our girls here that its just men's responsibility to do dat, but i disagree, so grow up, u re not d only girl that needs to protect her pride, be nice to guys so that u will get married on time.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Godson201333(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2013
tosyn omolara: Lailai,icant & will neva ask a guy out................say wetin

Laras are always ugly ......
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Godson201333(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2013
Na thunder go fire all those babes wey carry their hard to get palava come Nl
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by orjidency(f): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2013
embarassedI did, bt he said he had too baggage, dat I can't deal with. It wld av bin easier if he had said 'nt interestd'.cos he found a ne gurl few wks later.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by japhethlawrence(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2013
As a guy, I have been asked out about 4-5 times.
I could only date the second one due to some conditions which she could not cope with. It so happened that she was the promiscous type who wanted sex from me, and at that time, I was not ready to compromise. I had to leave her then.
As for the others, I was so close that dating any of them was not a possibilty. It just had to end there.

Need I say that, I respect alot girls who have the effrotery to come asking a guy out. It takes courage and if you feel you can date such one, it is really not a bad idea. Just learn to respect the feelings of such babes.

Girls asking me out was really an experience!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2013
orji dency: embarassedI did, bt he said he had too baggage, dat I can't deal with. It wld av bin easier if he had said 'nt interestd'.cos he found a ne gurl few wks later.
if na me, I for tell u d same tin too. No ask me why.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by kolamilan(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2013
collynzo2: This fat, ugly girl again? You can't even write properly to save your life. SMH
grin grin
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by Orythoke: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2013
It came 2 my suprise when in d first place i ask a guy out nd what he told me was dat he will think ab@ it dt he has 3 pending nt yet granted, immediately when i heard such word 4rm him i ws short of word nd i jst av 2 quit 4rm it dat such wl nt happen again...
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by kolamilan(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2013
faithego: I have never asked a guy out n I will never,Adams saw eve n spoke first.
na gani adams you go see.
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by networkrecharg: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2013
Yes never ask a guy an remain unmarried by 52yrs. Your absurd life will surely provide you alike partner. Just make any reasonable guy interested in u, know dat u will never ask him out... He will be with you and have a better alternative to replace you.

What's you selling point self?

Harbosede02: shut up pls!!!u r a guy u av no ryt 2 tell me dat...love isn't blind anymore
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by eluquenson(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2013
orji dency: embarassedI did, bt he said he had too baggage, dat I can't deal with. It wld av bin easier if he had said 'nt interestd'.cos he found a ne gurl few wks later.

Heyya sowie, may be ur bargaining power is low & the later has it all....omo to badt
Keep on trying & repackage...lol
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by eluquenson(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Orythoke: It came 2 my suprise when in d first place i ask a guy out nd what he told me was dat he will think ab@ it dt he has 3 pending nt yet granted, immediately when i heard such word 4rm him i ws short of word nd i jst av 2 quit 4rm it dat such wl nt happen again...

Hmmm! U try small bt may be na faworaja u go for cos young & average guy boku for street, una no go make choice frm dem bt na red made u gurls dey always look for...olohunsogo b/stop.
Anyway, go for a low profile guy & let's hear d outcome.
Dats my 2 kobo for u
Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by bahlow: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2013
Orythoke: It came 2 my suprise when in d first place i ask a guy out nd what he told me was dat he will think ab@ it dt he has 3 pending nt yet granted, immediately when i heard such word 4rm him i ws short of word nd i jst av 2 quit 4rm it dat such wl nt happen again...
@Oritoke dat wasnt wat u were thinkn. U were thinkn u felt embarrassed. Nope, d guy really respected ur feeln cus he told u d truth ryt from d outset. Dont say such wud never happened again cus u never can tell. I really admire ur courage.Thanx for sharing ur experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Have You Ever Asked A Guy Out ? by femi9naija(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2013
To be candid, I've had like 10 gals trying to initiate something with me. That's separate 4rm the countless that contact via Facebook. May be it had to do with my good looks, I dunno. Even when I worked as a teacher, small gals too (chai this world don craze finish).
I gave some of them chances but it never worked past 3 months after which we break up, I know it's cos i'm somebody that doesn't like commitment. It's not bad 4 a lady to ask a guy out, they do it in developed countries, just that in Africa, especially 9ja, we tend to attach different sentiments to issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.