Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) (10267 Views)

Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2013

Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Youth Corper While She Was Taking Her Bath Inside The Bush Could this be Real/True? I don't believe the pic but i still have to share with you all, according to one of our readers on www. He sent in this pic with the caption"Help! I couldn't save her because i'm scared". He has refused to tell usthe location of this scene either but the reports he gave to www. has it that;"She was a lady i admired a lot since she arrived our village for herNYSC and i always peep whenever she's taking her bath". On this tragic day, I've planned to record the shower scene so as to use it to have my way by threatening her that i'll show it to all the villagers and also post it on social networks, she bent down to pick up her sponge and that was the last thing i witness before i ranfor my life. I didn't know how to callthe village hunters to her rescuebecause of the bad Intentions i had in mind.
to see real pictures: [url=http://]CLICK HERE[/url]
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by HARDDON: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2013
la-photoshop-la-work

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2013
This dock4christ writes the trashiest things i have ever seen, its peeps like him that make me hate blogers

4 Likes

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Jobless mofo, is der anaconda in nigeria?, nairaland I tinks its hightime u ban dis bloggers from ur site, let dem look for traffic d hard way

3 Likes

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2013
ednut1: Jobless mofo, is der anaconda in nigeria?, nairaland I tinks its hightime u ban dis bloggers from ur site, let dem look for traffic d hard way
exactly my point nice 1 bro.

2 Likes

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by dridowu: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2013
Finally op don get work.......................so hap 4 u
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2013
@ALL OF YOU!
THAT GIST IS REAL! It really happened..
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Tolexander: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ:

e be like say you are high on akpu!

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Just like the same way you had a picture of a lady with 3 breast and took a pix from total recall, at least i would have expected you to get creative and fabricate a pix using PhotoShop. That,s one of the pecks of blogging, saying trash for clicks, i wonder how you amd linda ikeji sleep at night, knowingly fabricating posts.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2013
Bathing inside the bush shocked
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by texaco1: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ: @ALL OF YOU!
Shaaaraaap

3 Likes

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by damarisk(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Who told U̶̲̥̅̊ dat we hv anaconda in dis country,jobless blogger..ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ blame FG cus ℓ̊ cn c dat dis strike is realy affectin ur brain

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by bismarck: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2013
What sort of rubbish, silly and not-even-good-to-share-gist-with-touts thread is this??

I am out of here!!!!
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 10, 2013
pc guru: Just like the same way you had a picture of a lady with 3 breast and took a pix from total recall, at least i would have expected you to get creative and fabricate a pix using PhotoShop. That,s one of the pecks of blogging, saying trash for clicks, i wonder how you amd linda ikeji sleep at night, knowingly fabricating posts.
boda you dey watch film gan o..
But i am still Creative.. Even if i fabricate cos it takes stress to do that.. And i dont even fabricate.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2013
damaris k: Who told U̶̲̥̅̊ dat we hv anaconda in dis country,jobless blogger..ℓ̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ blame FG cus ℓ̊ cn c dat dis strike is realy affectin ur brain
i be your mate?? Who told you i school in government school?
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Deschil: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2013
So anacondas have left South America and are now in Nigerian villages! O ma se o!!

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by adeswagsdmj(m): 11:51am On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ:
i be your mate?? Who told you i school in government school?
u ar a fool wat dos govt. Skul av 2 do wif dis
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
ur shameless, anaconda dnt exist in africa, seanate will soon pass a law, recomendin bloggers get beheaded, mofos
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by pilotseq: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
It seems like this guy is high on some thing.... Please make sure you tAke your medicine oooh
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Betsysportsblog(f): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dis shii is as fake as eva
Lyk wah d heck
Aw cn u post dis knda tin
U clda jst used ur senses b4 posting dis knda tin
U cal ursef a blogger
it aint professional atal
Mehn...cm up wit stories dt aint trashy lyk diz 1 nxt tym
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by njuwo(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ:

dat na source abi na sausage, abeg gv me beta source b4 i go click dat link.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by njuwo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Abeg mods mek una muv dis tin go joke section d tin resemble joke
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by texaco1: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
njuwo: Abeg mods mek una muv dis tin go joke section d tin resemble joke
I won't be surprised if this story makes the frontpage
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
adeswags dmj:
u ar a fool wat dos govt. Skul av 2 do wif dis
id.iot dull brain, dont you see she is refering to strike.. Thinking i am one of the freaks sitting down at home doing nothing. Its beta for you to keep quiet if you dont know wat to say.

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by fyneboi79(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ɣ☺ΰя Fada!!!!!!!gringrin

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Photoshop hin no sabi, bastardo

3 Likes

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
ednut1: Photoshop hin no sabi, bastardo
abusing me in spanish? You Engarna,pendejo,idiota human being.. Not knowing i am spanish myself
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by IboBoyNuel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Click LIKE if u think this OP needs medical. Attention

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / NYSC Member Delivers Baby In Katsina Orientation Camp / Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.