Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) (10268 Views)

Female Corper Dies Along Benin-Ore Road (Pictured) / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / Female Corper Drowns As Boat Capsizes In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by goldfish80(m): 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Drunk blogger grin
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by nerodenero: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
IboBoyNuel: Click LIKE if u think this OP needs medical. Attention
Aside medical attention,he needs deliverance.How could you peep a lady while bathing!I dont believe the story but if true,how I wish the snake had swallowed you instead.Woman rapper,you better control your loins lest you meet your untimely death.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
nerodenero: Aside medical attention,he needs deliverance.How could you peep a lady while bathing!I dont believe the story but if true,how I wish the snake had swallowed you instead.Woman rapper,you better control your loins lest you meet your untimely death.
guy I dnt like what u just did, am in a party nw, as I read ur comment, I laffed till I fell on d floor, he no good na, pple con dey look me. Am still laffin,
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by texaco1: 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ:
ur mother, ur father, your sister, ur brother, ur friends and all your relatives in SATAN's name Amen!
You won't get a record label if you keep writting trash like this.
I sincerely hope It isn't trash like this u are wriTting and calling them songs
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
fyneboi79: Ɣ☺ΰя words will hold u hostage for all eternity up till u descend in hades!
back to sender in jesus name
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
texaco1:
You won't get a record label if you keep writting trash like this.
I sincerely hope It isn't trash like this u are wriTting and calling them songs
LOL.. You are funny.. I Hope you will one day see me on tv and i know you gonna luv my lyrics.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by IAMBREEZY: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
this story is fake it's only gulible people that will believe this.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by priscaoge(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Who brought τ̲̅ђe Anaconda in τ̲̅ђe country? I mean wen did we start having Anaconda in bushes around τ̲̅ђe house#Smh. I believe dat τ̲̅ђe Blogger dnt really have any other work to do.*Courtesy Of ASUU*
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by donem: 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Drock4christ:
abusing me in spanish? You Engarna,pendejo,idiota human being.. Not knowing i am spanish myself
Very ridiculous thread, to add to that it's like you're a clown.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by texaco1: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
donem:
Very ridiculous thread, to add to that it's like you're a clown.
check his facebook you will understand why he cooks up stories like this
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by lifehacker: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
mr drock or dfoam,yomu made me waste bandwith on hankypanky like this..........omo na u sabi o,..u even had courage to defend your hocus pocus fabrication, to all appearances ur a kid.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
@ op u are a dunce with single digit IQ.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by iamdsam: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Another photoshop work again! *mtchewww*
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by texaco1: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
armadeo: @ op u are a dunce with single digit IQ.
Single digit?that is too much,you are actually over rating his iq.
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by meggy4real: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
Drock4christ:
ur mother, ur father, your sister, ur brother, ur friends and all your relatives in SATAN's name Amen!
readjames 3:6,psalm 57:4,proverb 16:27,pro26:18-21,matt5:21-22,amos5:6,;jude1:7. B careful how u use ur tongue,cos its a flaming fire.
COURAGEOUS FOR THE GOSPEL. *PASTOR CHRIS* SUNDAY, AUGUST 11TH, 2013
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (Ephesians 6:14-15).

To be an effective witness for Christ, you must be courageous, with the boldness of the Spirit, in increasing measure. It brings to mind the charge the Lord gave Joshua as He prepared to lead the children of Israel to their promised land. He said to Him, "Only be thou strong and very courageous…" (Joshua 1:7). Courage is the ability to face danger and opposition fearlessly. It’s also the will and ability to stand for what’s right in spite of opposition. So being courageous for the Gospel means being willing and ready to do what’s right and necessary for the propagation of the Gospel, in spite of opposition.

What’s needed in the ministry of the Gospel today are men and women of courage; courage to affirm faith in Christ, no matter the adversity. The Lord Jesus, the apostles, and the early Church stood their grounds for the Gospel in spite of oppositions. They didn’t chicken out. They withstood kings and despots of their time; nothing could intimidate them. This courage and passion to minister life, to strengthen others, and bring them into God’s light should spur you on for the Gospel.

We’ve been ordained of God to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ; we’re to tell the untold about Jesus and reach the unreached. It’s a task for everyone who is in Christ; you have a ministry to your world. The Lord knows you’d require courage to achieve this, hence He gave you the Holy Spirit, to strengthen and empower you for the task.

You have all it takes; therefore, have that inner fortitude to make the Gospel known at any cost. Be willing to do anything that’s right and necessary for the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ; it’s the greatest cause to live for.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege given to me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and minister life to those in my world, through the Gospel. Thank you for empowering me for this glorious task, which I’m glad to carry out today, by the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Matthew 28:19
New Life Version (NLV)
19 Go and make followers of all the nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:5-6
New Life Version (NLV)
5 We know we are not able in ourselves to do any of this work. God makes us able to do these things. 6 God is the One Who made us preachers of a New Way of Worship. This New Way of Worship is not of the Law. It is of the Holy Spirit. The Law brings death, but the Holy Spirit gives life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 12:17-13:1-14, Psalms 89
2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 15:1-10, Judges 19
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by meggy4real: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Drock4christ:
readjames 3:6,psalm 57:4,proverb 16:27,pro26:18-21,matt5:21-22,amos5:6,;jude1:7. B careful how u use ur tongue,cos its a flaming fire.
Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace (Ephesians 6:14-15).

To be an effective witness for Christ, you must be courageous, with the boldness of the Spirit, in increasing measure. It brings to mind the charge the Lord gave Joshua as He prepared to lead the children of Israel to their promised land. He said to Him, "Only be thou strong and very courageous…" (Joshua 1:7). Courage is the ability to face danger and opposition fearlessly. It’s also the will and ability to stand for what’s right in spite of opposition. So being courageous for the Gospel means being willing and ready to do what’s right and necessary for the propagation of the Gospel, in spite of opposition.

What’s needed in the ministry of the Gospel today are men and women of courage; courage to affirm faith in Christ, no matter the adversity. The Lord Jesus, the apostles, and the early Church stood their grounds for the Gospel in spite of oppositions. They didn’t chicken out. They withstood kings and despots of their time; nothing could intimidate them. This courage and passion to minister life, to strengthen others, and bring them into God’s light should spur you on for the Gospel.

We’ve been ordained of God to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ; we’re to tell the untold about Jesus and reach the unreached. It’s a task for everyone who is in Christ; you have a ministry to your world. The Lord knows you’d require courage to achieve this, hence He gave you the Holy Spirit, to strengthen and empower you for the task.

You have all it takes; therefore, have that inner fortitude to make the Gospel known at any cost. Be willing to do anything that’s right and necessary for the propagation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ; it’s the greatest cause to live for.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the privilege given to me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and minister life to those in my world, through the Gospel. Thank you for empowering me for this glorious task, which I’m glad to carry out today, by the power of your Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
New Life Version (NLV)
19 Go and make followers of all the nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

New Life Version (NLV)
5 We know we are not able in ourselves to do any of this work. God makes us able to do these things. 6 God is the One Who made us preachers of a New Way of Worship. This New Way of Worship is not of the Law. It is of the Holy Spirit. The Law brings death, but the Holy Spirit gives life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by meggy4real: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Drock4christ:

PRAYER

FURTHER STUDY
New Life Version (NLV)

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Clementor(m): 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2013
Super story!
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by majalisa(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Clementor: Super story!
indeed!! Does breed of snakes ain't found in this part of the globe
Re: Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) by Trippledots(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2013
Dat source, my guy, shows u dnt even knw what you are posting.....na una type de dubb for exam dubb both the person mat number join. #Smh

Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / NYSC Member Delivers Baby In Katsina Orientation Camp / Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp