Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,336 members, 7,917,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? (1988 Views)

Check-out 10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! / LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (THE REAL STORY) / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hi Guys! I was just browsing through Nairaland today and i saw some peeps who have been here for almost six (6) years.
These peeps are usually funny and Creative.
I just want you all to help Recognise them by typing their names and stating their Credits!
SHALOM!!
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Tiyazman(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: Hi Guys! I was just browsing through Nairaland today and i saw some peeps who have been here for almost six (6) years.
These peeps are usually funny and Creative.
I just want you all to help Recognise them by typing their names and stating their Credits!
SHALOM!!
Ha ha ha! I think the most Notorious is Yuzedo!
Follows by Abumikey!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
You think so?? Hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaha!!! Yuzedo ain't funny like Justpassingby...u know him??
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2013
@Enegod what do you think??
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chief Sweetus Oyoyo, Amunekaeto 1 Of Banana Iceland...okija juju and idowuogbo

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
emk4lif: Chief Sweetus Oyoyo, Amunekaeto 1 Of Banana Iceland...okija juju and idowuogbo
Please break it DOWN for us....who is that??
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
yuzedo, mr cork
also jackbeurbauls,this guy is... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Joavid: yuzedo, mr cork
Yuzedo?? ...hmmmmmm that guy seems to be famous!
Kindly state his Credits plsssss
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: Please break it DOWN for us....who is that??
Obviously that's Yuzedo's full title

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
So many ppl are,it only depends on whom you know.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
emk4lif:
Obviously that's Yuzedo's full title
Ok i remember now...LMAO
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
sexytabhi: So many ppl are,it only depends on whom you know.
there are others who are funny too but those two are consistent
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Ganys: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Notorious = Okija_juju alias Mr Aboki alias Alusi Okija alias Weere of Nairaland angry
Funny = RedMosquito (where is the guy sef)

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by MrCork: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Enegod(m): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
god_of_music: @Enegod what do you think??
huh?
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Mr co.rk

then
Yuzedo of Banana Iceland.
Idowuogbo.
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Enegod: huh?
hehehehe
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by micki83(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chief sweetus oyoyo aka yezedo!
SimonAndal also has a quirky sense of humour;sometimes u don't know whether to slap him or hug him,lol.
Airforce1: a veritable clown!u just want to keep slapping him and slapping him! grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Marhoski(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2013
Gat to be 190
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2013
Mr cork

Then Airforce 1
That guy is so annoying.
I like him though
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Marhoski: Gat to be 190
190??
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 11, 2013
B4U,IWAZ:
Mr cork

Then Airforce 1
That guy is so annoying.
I like him though
embarassed
Airforce 1 is only good in pissing peeps UP!
I don't think he is funny tho..
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo of No 2 Dangotes Street, off Adenuga Cresent, Banana Eyeland.

190 aka 14inches.. grin

Musiwa.. Not funny per se, but mentally deranged.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2013
Ganys: Notorious = Okija_juju alias Mr Aboki alias Alusi Okija alias Weere of Nairaland angry
Funny = RedMosquito (where is the guy sef)

Bros, we dey quarrel before?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2013
Okija_juju: Chief Sweetus Oyoyo Yuzedo of No 2 Dangotes Street, off Adenuga Cresent, Banana Eyeland.

190 aka 14inches.. grin

Musiwa.. Not funny per se, but mentally deranged.

LMFAO! Na @Yuzedo get all this name ni??

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Airforce1 ugly guy that calls every other person ugly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
spongeback: Airforce1 ugly guy that calls every other person ugly. undecided
Hahahahhahaha!! Naira people no go kill me oo!
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Na wah oo nobody know me oo. I just dey read this thread, dey expect say I go see my name. Ok oo sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Omobarca: 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
Funny -

Mr. Cork a.k.a Corky joe

Yuzedo

Notorious -

Airforce1

Born2fΰck a.k.a walestar a.k.a dobodobo
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by 9cent(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
Airforce1 is the craziest if u ask me grin

He's never short of words

Lmaoooo cheesy

I think mr cork too

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
dvdon: Na wah oo nobody know me oo. I just dey read this thread, dey expect say I go see my name. Ok oo sad
Guy you don scatter my rib woh!
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
9cent: Airforce1 is the craziest if u ask me grin

He's never short of words

Lmaoooo cheesy

I think mr cork too
Like i said...Airforce is just a PISSER!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Returns After Birth Of Controversial Child For New Hubby / Oil Tycoon Kola Aluko Spends Lavishly At Dicaprio's Birthday Party / Olamide's New Video ''story For The Gods'' To Be Banned On Television? Watch Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.