Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,356 members, 7,917,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? (1989 Views)

Check-out 10 Nigerian Male Celebrities Who Are Notorious Womanizers! / LAWRENCE ANINI, Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (THE REAL STORY) / Late Notorious B.I.G. Autopsy Released, 15 Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by xman4life: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
xman4life: Mr Cork aka corky Joe ( that name alone sounds funny to me) grin grin grin

Yuzedo ( this guy is nuts!!!) grin grin grin

Born2fuck (this guy's posts in crappy English bout his s e x u a l escapades just cracks me up!) grin grin
Abumikey nko??
Even Kslib A.K.A Garri Warlord
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Wislet(f): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
MR CORK ( no contest) and MOBO444. I wonder where that guy went to, or maybe it's Mr Cork's second ID grin

Yuzedo...funny maybe, though he doesn't crack me up.

190? When he's in the 'joke' mood he's something else. Though what I like abt de guy is his 'slow to anger' disposition. Insult up and down, he'll 'joke' de laughter out of u.

Any other person? Haven't really noticed. Might look next time.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Hernadez99: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2013
Abu Mikey
Mr Troll
Yuzedo
Idowuogbo
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mine are:
1.Yuzedo
2.Kslib A.K.A GARRI WARLORD
3.Mr cork
4.Abu mikey
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mr cork da fuckin joe grin
Yuzedo mr reeta duumynick grin
190 baba grin
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: Mr cork da fuckin joe grin
Yuzedo mr reeta duumynick grin
190 baba grin
Omo this girl..your signature na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by omiobo: 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
Born2fuck
Idowuogbo
I90
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2013
god_of_music: Omo this girl..your signature na wa oo!
;p ;p
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by adebabs21(f): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
Idowuogbo....area mama

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
Booty butt chic: ;p ;p
I wish i can have your NUMBER cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
dvdon: Na wah oo nobody know me oo. I just dey read this thread, dey expect say I go see my name. Ok oo sad
You must be a comedian lmfao
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Omobarca: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Wislet: MR CORK ( no contest) and MOBO444. I wonder where that guy went to, or maybe it's Mr Cork's second ID grin

Yuzedo...funny maybe, though he doesn't crack me up.

190? When he's in the 'joke' mood he's something else. Though what I like abt de guy is his 'slow to anger' disposition. Insult up and down, he'll 'joke' de laughter out of u.

Any other person? Haven't really noticed. Might look next time.
likewise
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Sanboy25: 12:13am On Aug 12, 2013
190 of course. Fan of his posts. cool
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 12, 2013
Team Yuzedo. Click like wink

9 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 12, 2013
Yuzedo is d funniest 2 me.He's craziness is inbuilt cheesy .He neva takes any post seriously..He's funny..The 1st day I read abt his obsession abt Rita Dominic,I laughed out publicly and I realised I jst laughed 2 myself..Thank God no1 noticed @ dat moment...YUZEDO All d way cheesy ..I wonder wat he luks like..He must be a JOKE on his own cheesy grin YUZEDO 1 of Banana Iceland Halla!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by jumzzy448: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2013
It has to be the husband or Rita dominic.
Chief Yuzedo 1 of banana iceland.
Then 190, idowuogbo, mr cork and okija juju.
They always crack me up whenever ℓ̊ read their comments.
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm...
Seems you guys don't know Kslib A.K.A Garri Warlord
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by omiobo: 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Yey! Una don for get that yeye boy,ebammagrin
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
....Yuzedo

....Okija juju

....Idowuogbo..

....Mr cork......

These are the funniest people here on nl

Bench...

Airforce1
Tabawa baby..
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
Is Ebamma still alive??
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Enegod(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
god_of_music: Is Ebamm still alive??
he is in nairaland prison
Re: Who Is The Most Notorious And Funny Nairalander?? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
Enegod: he is in nairaland prison
Hahahahhahha!!! Mukina don put am for JAIL be that na!
Coz Mukina no know wetin be joke or insult....na to ban ban be her own!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katherine Obiang In Pepper Soup / Mrs Bianca Ojukwu Lost Two Babies For Femi Fani Kayode - Kemi Omololu-olunloyo / Oil Tycoon Kola Aluko Spends Lavishly At Dicaprio's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.