Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver (20932 Views)

Presenter Flashes Serbian Prime Minister In Prank Interview / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi / Norwegian Christian Terrorist Anders Breivik On Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by naijaswag1: 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Norway a country of 5 million people, less than the number of people living in the Mile 2, Festac, Satellite axis. Don't compare to Nigeria.
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by Nerosoft19(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
politicians will always b politicians...
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by 1009ja: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
GEJ is smarter than the Noerwegian PM. GEJ has Deziani Allison-Madueke doing all the driving for him; that is driving the looting of the Nigeria's oil money.
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by Emperor007: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: awww.I'm moved by this good praises.so much good words for my motherland.thank you.

^^^

I was really impressed during my stay in Norway. I'm trying ( want ) to get my dream job that would enable me and my family relocate to Norway.

Everything works normal with approximately zero ( 0 ) percent crime rate. The way people carried themslves, In fact I wasn't able to see, even one Norwegian police, till now I don't know what they look like. The preference given to taxi drivers and public transport system to encourage people use them, is a good plan by the government that on its own takes care of traffic.

The city center seat -out overlooking the ships / sea is what I enjoyed most, and the tourist sail to The Pulpit Rock ( which my family missed, because I came alone during that trip)

Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by Emperor007: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
livethinme:

Its the whole soc though isnt it as you've alluded to.

But what about religion? Whilst you have prosperity preaching as rampant as it is in nigeria, people will never stop being materialistic.

Also what about families? They have one or two kids up there and their population is small, but here its all about marriage and kids kids kids. Its hard to look after 170m people, especially with the problems nja faces and especially when we're projected to increase it to around 300m in 2050!..Its insane

^^^

Meaning division, huh?

If you believe that Nigerian population is not an advantage to Nigeria, why not divide the country? If that's gonna give people the good standard of living and happy life they crave for!

Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by Emperor007: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
naija_swag: Norway a country of 5 million people, less than the number of people living in the Mile 2, Festac, Satellite axis. Don't compare to Nigeria.

^^^

Which country compares to Nigeria?

Do you know the story of Malaysia, how they came to Nigeria and took palm kernel sample yester-years ?

They're presently 100+ years ahead of Nigeria. What do you think is wrong with Nigeria?

Do you want us to look at Indonesia, or compare Brazil?

Hmmmm. grin

Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by Ernestfacrima(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
EKONGKING: interesting" this man is a humble leader, Africa lets amulate from him how winn peoples heart

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-23655675
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by laplace19(m): 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
This is the kinda leaders I admire. Not leaders that will be hiding themselves from the masses
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by fedimol: 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
WRITERSTAB: Hehe
18+ only,read@ www.writerstab.

Your design isn't very good. Do something
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by mamaafrik(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
C suite,only 1 gov i'm v.sure can do dis in naija ,a humble SAN.
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by farem: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
Xtana: Ok GEJ, get ready to drive your own taxi in Abuja
Ok GEJ, get ready to drive your own taxi in ... Yobe!
Re: Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver by JesusDWay(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
I wont be surprised if a Nigerian politician pulls up a similar act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taliban To Forbid Music In Public Again / Xenophobia: International Criminal Court To Probe Zuma, Zulu King / Mexico Suspends Gasoline Subsidy To Stop US Drivers From Buying Cheap Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.