Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,470 members, 7,937,393 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination (12270 Views)

Republican Vs Democratic! Who Wins? / Michelle Obama's Speech At DNC2012: Democratic National Convention / ECOWAS Suspends Mali & Demands Restoration Of Democratic Rule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by amaechijay: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
otokx

Ibos sabi fight themselves especially politically

just saying things as they are, no hard feelings

I'm Ibo too
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by brauneyes: 4:32pm On Jun 04, 2008
noetic:

Its not a case of racism, he simply cannot win.

He won certain white votes, so did clinton win certain black votes. but they both unfortunately attacked n counter attacked themselves, which was unbecoming of members of the same party. they have succesfully polarised their party.

without hillary on that ticket, its go Mc cain

We have heard all that before, the pundits said that he could not win the nomination, but he did.
I live in St. Paul, MN and last night we had more than 32,000 people mostly WHITE come out to hear Obama speak.
Some camped since 6 o'clock in the morning just to get in line.
The concert theater holds 18,000 but only 17,000 were allowed inside and the rest watched from monster screens outside.
I have never seen such a single man pull such crowd, it was as if a rock star or Benny Hinn was coming.
People would vote for him not because he is a black man but because of what his message entails.
Compare his turnout to Mccains rally in New Orleans is like comparing  apples and oranges.
Mccaim had his hundreds, Obama his Tens of Thousands
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by brauneyes: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2008
The News from around the world in different languages

Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Novacaine(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2008
I told yall knuckleheads that Obama was for president
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2008
my message to senator barrack obama

pick hillary and loose your life.

three times in the history of american presidential elections, a presidential candidate picked his rival for VP and was shot.

in 1880, garfield had to pick arthur as his VP after a bitter republican convention. garfield won the november election and was shot dead within a yr, Arthur became president. the assasin said he wanted Arthur to be president and he has achieved it.

in 1960 kennedy chose LBJ to be his VP after a very bitter primary campaign. we know what happened to kennedy. LBJ became president.

in 1980 reagan chose bush to be his VP. Reagan was shot, he survived. but bush later became president

hillary has had a life ambition of being president. the ambition remains. she has refused to congratulate obama. she still claims to be the one to rule. she is bitter. bill is even more bitter. i dont care much now about obama being the president and i dont believe americans will elect a kenyan to rule them. i just want a brother who has already made history to be alive. my message for barrack is simple . .

anyone but hillary. instead let him loose the election. many of hillary's voters are actually obama haters more than hillary supporters and so will vote McCain even if she is his running mate.

i'll prefer obama chose obasanjo as his rinning mate instead of hillary
even George Bush has congratulated obama and that witch has refused. she will kill him. obama, for the sake of your life, for the sake of your family, and friends and
for the sake of your two young daughters and michelle, dont pick hillary.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
forget about party unity here. it will be easier to unite hitler and the jews than to unite the democratic party b4 november. let obama pick somebody else or else that witch will kill him
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Echidime(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2008
@Darfur: YOUR 100% CORRECT,JUST NOW HILLARY SAID, I QOUTE:His rival, Hillary Clinton, has yet to concede.

Her speech to Aipac focused on similar topics - with Mr Obama setting out what he would do as US president, while Mrs Clinton referred to what "the next president" should do.

She told Aipac she was honoured to consider Mr Obama a friend and that he would be a "good friend of Israel".

"We need a Democrat in the White House next January," she said.

Women are really Daughters of EVE and Jezebel:

Even so many Democrates are so angry that they are saying they will vote for John Mccain,I fear for OBAMA's LIFE,just now france television are debating whether OBAMA will be alive till November or whether he won't be able to finish his first term in office before been Assasinated like Martin luther king Jr.

This Election has open the eyes of the WORLD that America is still the most RACIST country in the WORLD.

In my Opinion and I mean it, Al-qaeida,Hamas,Hezbolla and their PRESIDENT BIN LADEN should get ready in case OBAMA is Assasinated,America SHOULD be BOMBARDED from all angles and reduce to NOTHING in the surface of the EARTH.Before then all Blacks should live America

If you douth about OBAMA been assasinated take one hour and listen to Any foreign television and see what is going on in the WOrld Media.

Hillary Should not be the VP,before I supported her to be the VP, but till now her above comment without Congratulating Obama show she is a Green SNAKE in a Green Grass and she was the one who reminded the WORLD that Kenedy was assasinated in June a comment which she later Apologies.

Hillary is the enbodiment of everything Evil.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2008
apology? she did not apologise to obama. she apologised to kennedy.

bitc- angry
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Mamajama(m): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2008
Did anyone see pathetic Bob Johnson a critic of Obama now lobbying for Hillary to be the VP?

What a sell out and money can not buy class.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Raimond(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
I hope you guys are not just knowing that Hillbillyclint is a nigger-hating/recist,glory-seeking BEYOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2008
let's all stop this assasination nonsense before you start giving people ideas.
If Hillary wishes him assasination,may her bakassi be blown to pieces in times square.
anyone that says whites will not vote for Obama is out of touch with basic reality.

Blacks make up just 12% of Americas population so where do you think the majority of his voters came from?

noetic:

Its not a case of racism, he simply cannot win.

He won certain white votes, so did clinton win certain black votes. but they both unfortunately attacked n counter attacked themselves, which was unbecoming of members of the same party. they have succesfully polarised their party.

without hillary on that ticket, its go Mc cain

As for you [b]noetic,[/b]you ought to return to your council flat in Brixton and hide your face in shame.
A few months ago you were running amock saying Obama had no chance at nomination and today you're saying he'll not win.
did someone call you in the mirror? grin

He will live to make history and anyone that secretly wishes him dead will be consumed by vultures. cool
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

He will live to make history and anyone that secretly wishes him dead will be consumed by vultures.
he has already made history
iseeeeeeeeeeee cool
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Mamajama(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2008
@sheniqua you and that your mouth. lol grin grin grin

council flat in Brixton you really come with the correct language, LONDONERS don suffer for your hand, lol
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by darfur(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2008
make she cool down o, i de live for south-east london grin how man go do
man must survive somehow cheesy
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by Mamajama(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2008
London na straight GHETTO . lol central, southeast or Brixton. they all look like Cabrini green projects, lol
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
@tempid or whatever your name is,

i can see you are just pissed off because clinton lost to Obama, because what you said made no sense so im not going to waste my time dignifying you with an answer, when it comes down to it i get to vote, so the sh*t coming out of your mouth don't matter.

--------Moving on.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
darfur:

he has already made history
iseeeeeeeeeeee cool

are you telling me?
Reading what some Nigerians write about how impossible it is for a black man blah blah blah tells you the Nigerian man has serious self esteem issues.
It's worse amongst Nigerian men in the UK
most negative Obama comments here are from them.
How pathetic.

Obama has proven that the world is changing fast.
He has proven that the younger generation whites are much different from their fathers and grandfathers.
He's given hope to my Children and his that a black man is just as good as anybody else
and that humans can indeed unite and rally round a man irrespective of color.

Everyman black or white,especially black ought to celebrate this history making ocassion.
but NO
There are some stupid blacks actually wishing he fails so they could prove a stupid point.
Nonsense.

Today he has become the nominee despite all the nay sayings
Those people now ought to at least celebrate his victory because it's their victory too esp if they're black
or shut up and just watch events unfold.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2008
i think Obama will become President because he has worked hard for it, he worked hard for every vote he got, so yes he has proven that change can actually happen especially in the U.S.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
my sister please go and register.
we shall full ground in November
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by presido1: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

are you telling me?
Reading what some Nigerians write about how impossible it is for a black man blah blah blah tells you the Nigerian man has serious self esteem issues.
It's worse amongst Nigerian men in the UK
most negative Obama comments here are from them.
How pathetic.

Obama has proven that the world is changing fast.
He has proven that the younger generation whites are much different from their fathers and grandfathers.
He's given hope to my Children and his that a black man is just as good as anybody else
and that humans can indeed unite and rally round a man irrespective of color.

Everyman black or white,especially black ought to celebrate this history making ocassion.
but NO
There are some stupid blacks actually wishing he fails so they could prove a stupid point.
Nonsense.

Today he has become the nominee despite all the nay sayings
Those people now ought to at least celebrate his victory because it's their victory too esp if they're black
or shut up and just watch events unfold.
Wonders will never end. Osisi were you not the same person writting that those democrat are going no where? That u love ur republicans.
Did u decamp over nite?.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by redsun(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2008
I am just watching Obama right now on channel 4 uk news,that guy is a star,a true born. It takes a good white woman to marry a blackman,on both sides,he's natural
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by redsun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
Unless of course,the gold diggers white bitches,all for the money.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by redsun(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2008
Unless of course,the gold diggers white bitches,all for the money.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by ima1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

my sister please go and register.
we shall full ground in November

shoo no need to tell me twice, i don register, we shall full ground come November grin
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by OLADO(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2008
If though he wins at last i read clinton is thiking on being his vice but dont know how true that is. cool
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2008
ima1:

@tempid or whatever your name is,

i can see you are just pissed off because clinton lost to Obama, because what you said made no sense so im not going to waste my time dignifying you with an answer, when it comes down to it i get to vote, so the sh*t coming out of your mouth don't matter.

--------Moving on.
Hiss!  Of course it mattered.  Why else do you continue to reply? I think you made the right choice in moving on.  It appears you have finally realized that the subordinate junk you're posting is secondary in nature.  Obviously you can't figure out a way to legitimize your idiotic rage against Hillary Clinton.  Perhaps you thought your two-year-old antics deserve some praise.  Too bad.

Anyways, there's no a priori reason to give Obama more praise than he deserves.  His fairy tale campaign of change has yet to consume me.  His ties to hate-mongers like Jerry Wright and Farakkhan is a big concern to me.  Not until recently did he finally dispose of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright.  Sure he may have a bit of experience in the legislature. However, he was not handling federal issues, and that includes foreign affairs.  The last thing America needs now is a president who's learning on the job.

Ima1, I hope you can someday learn to present yourself like this.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by mohid(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2008
Even if u believe it or not the democrats voted along racial lines than on any other issue during the campaign and there is a huge difference between one's fan base and voters,when all the excitement about his candidacy dies down wat is d guarantee dat all his fans wud cum out to vote in november.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
think Obama will become President because he has worked hard for it, he worked hard for every vote he got, so yes he has proven that change can actually happen especially in the US.
What sort of mis-configured argument is this?  Why don't you find something better to do since you're not well-versed in the area of politics.  Wow! Seriously, what have you said up there that actually SAYS something?  Did Hillary Clinton not work hard during her campaign?  I guess that's the problem with people sometimes.  Typing away at your keyboard without actually giving some thought to your comments.  So, just because he's worked hard for every vote he has proven that change can actually happen?  Really, does that automatically prove that change can actually happen? Are you like, literally, dumb?  What sort of nonsensical argument is that?  Hillary Clinton, McCain, and all the other candidates haven't been working to get the vote they got?  You're really gullible and easily moved by words.  Thank goodness you're not a politician, or even a teacher.  You would just dabble with words without actually making any significant points. Listen sister, there's a erason you're told to think before you speak.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

What sort of mis-configured argument is this?  Why don't you find something better to do since you're not well-versed in the area of politics.  Wow! Seriously, what have you said up there that actually SAYS something?  Did Hillary Clinton not work hard during her campaign?  I guess that's the problem with people sometimes.  Typing away at your keyboard without actually giving some thought to your comments.  So, just because he's worked hard for every vote he has proven that change can actually happen?  Really, does that automatically prove that change can actually happen? Are you like, literally, dumb?  What sort of nonsensical argument is that?  Hillary Clinton, McCain, and all the other candidates haven't been working to get the vote they got?  You're really gullible and easily moved by words.  Thank goodness you're not a politician, or even a teacher.  You would just dabble with words without actually making any significant points. Listen sister, there's a erason you're told to think before you speak.

can you shut up ya mouth.
you and your temp ID
you get ball so shocked shocked shocked
yaka yaka yaka like a little girl
haba!!
after, you people will say women nag
please click on ima1's profile,pick one of her flowers and put on your hair tongue
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by MyTempID: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2008
sheniqua:

can you shut up ya mouth.
you and your temp ID
you get ball so shocked shocked shocked
yaka yaka yaka like a little girl
haba!!
after you people will so women nag

Uh oh. Are you trying to ask me a question? Did I like hit a nerve or something?
You are one of them aren't you? Give it a rest woman. Say something smart.
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Hiss!  Of course it mattered.  Why else do you continue to reply? I think you made the right choice in moving on.  It appears you have finally realized that the subordinate junk you're posting is secondary in nature.  Obviously you can't figure out a way to legitimize your idiotic rage against Hillary Clinton.  Perhaps you thought your two-year-old antics deserve some praise.  Too bad.

Anyways, there's no a priori reason to give Obama more praise than he deserves.  His fairy tale campaign of change has yet to consume me.  His ties to hate-mongers like Jerry Wright and Farakkhan is a big concern to me.  Not until recently did he finally dispose of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright.  Sure he may have a bit of experience in the legislature. However, he was not handling federal issues, and that includes foreign affairs.  The last thing America needs now is a president who's learning on the job.

Ima1, I hope you can someday learn to present yourself like this.

Obama associates with hatemongers and your aunty hil and hubby are hate mongers themselves
which one is worse?
which president will not learn on the job
Is there anyone that became a president from their mothers uterine cavity?
give us a break!
Re: Obama Clinches Democratic Nomination by sheniqua: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2008
MyTempID:

Uh oh. Are you trying to ask me a question? Did I like hit a nerve or something?
You are one of them aren't you? Give it a rest woman. Say something smart.

aren't you the one about to kill yourself over obama's victory?
the thing don pain you well well
go and hang for your backyard
nkita abali
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Outside Mandela's Home (pics) / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.