Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,789 members, 7,952,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus (19561 Views)

Ken-Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic Lecturer & Student Murdered By Political Thugs / Nigerian Student Stabbed To Death By Countrymen Over Girlfriend In Cyprus(pic) / Alvan Ikoku Student Murdered In FMC, Owerri (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by amnestylaw1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
I am also in Europe. I have learned to not go to night clubs or odd places. It isn't that I do not like to enjoy myself, it is just that I have learned to apply wisdom. If I must date oyibo, I will not have more than one and that one must be my one and only girl or even wife. As a matter of fact, I am married to oyibo woman and not interested in any other person's girl.For those who are not married, get a girl, not from night club. Even during the day time, do not forget the name- ''blacks'' are hunted like animals. Then if you are from that country whose name must not be mentioned, please be careful.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by 360command: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Bros..

My point is get yourself something to protect yourself with..

I have a friend that carries a Parker pen. One has this really weird keyholder that can be used as a weapon. Some just get the Swiss Army set.

Maybe, just Maybe, if that Nigerian boy had some sort of weapon on him, he may have been able to defend himself.

Ok, Aboki. I will keep to your advice. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
xykms101:

See Dem Mumus, wetin concern Nigeria govt with the dunce wey just die throway without taking anyone of dem along.

...To all fellas abroad, learn how to struggle to defend ursef in all mess, always move arnd with weapons especially in the night clubs around racism countries...make ona stop to dey form holy holy.
WHAT KINDA CRAZY ADVICE IS THIS ? HOW ABOUT STAY AWAY FROM CLUBS ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by brosdoncome(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
If tears could form staircases straight to heaven, nothing would stop me from bringing u back. How I wish I was still on d island with u guys, God knows I would have personally dragged u away from Cratos knowing fully well what was at stake. I will use our pic below to remember u always, our producer, singer, rapper, MC and above all, entertainer. Stanley Eteimo a.k.a M-Lee (Master Lee.) R.I.P embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by redsun(m): 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2013
Same way the bigoted yorubas will soon murdering vulnerable nigerians in lagos with the way they are going about tribal and class cleansing.

Primitive bastaaards that are enshrined in fundamental hate that totally clouds their sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by espirito(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
THOUGH WE MET ONLY A FEW TIMES, D KICKS ND VIOLINS YOU LAVISHED ON MY TRACK YOU PRODUCED RESOUND INCESSANTLY.
UR GENIUS WAS UNEQUALED N UR PASSION UNQUENCHABLE, UR VISION GAVE MANY SIGHT N UR WORKS WERE A GREAT DELIGHT.
N FOR THOSE WHO PUT D FIRE OUT? HMMMM......LET BOTH HUMAN N METAPHYSICAL JUSTICE BE DONE.
N LORD FOR D SAKE OF GENERATIONS TO COME LET "M-LEE" BE REBORN.

R.I.P M-LEE
-DIABLO-
A

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by BrightCar: 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
amnestylaw1: I am also in Europe. I have learned to not go to night clubs or odd places. It isn't that I do not like to enjoy myself, it is just that I have learned to apply wisdom. If I must date oyibo, I will not have more than one and that one must be my one and only girl or even wife. As a matter of fact, I am married to oyibo woman and not interested in any other person's girl.For those who are not married, get a girl, not from night club. Even during the day time, do not forget the name- ''blacks'' are hunted like animals. Then if you are from that country whose name must not be mentioned, please be careful.
I HOPE OUR YOUTHS OUT THERE WILL LEARN FROM YOUR TORTOISE SENSE.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by DinhoMVP: 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
All because of a girl??!! SMH those barbarians deserve similar fate dis is too sad...RIP Omo9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by redsun(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
I only party among blacks in europe,(reggea,afrobeat,raves and hiphop scenes).That is where i feel comfortable and at home partying.In as much as it seem dangerous to some african bruzs who have been brainwashed to thinks that every jamaican or british born black is a drug dealer or gang member..

Some blacks feel that being in oyinbo party scenes is some kind of status quo they have to maintain.They strive to go to go to oyinbo party scenes even when it is clear they don't want them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Pain(m): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
espirito: [color=#000000][right]THOUGH WE MET ONLY A FEW TIMES, D KICKS ND VIOLINS YOU LAVISHED ON MY TRACK YOU PRODUCED RESOUND INCESSANTLY.
UR GENIUS WAS UNEQUALED N UR PASSION UNQUENCHABLE, UR VISION GAVE MANY SIGHT N UR WORKS WERE A GREAT DELIGHT.
N FOR THOSE WHO PUT D FIRE OUT? HMMMM......LET BOTH HUMAN N METAPHYSICAL JUSTICE BE DONE.
N LORD FOR D SAKE OF GENERATIONS TO COME LET "M-LEE" BE REBORN.

R.I.P M-LEE

One of the few sensible posts. RIP Afrobrother. I never met you but may the Lord give you a fresh shot @ Live..I pray your Gnosis Level was High.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Ibime(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
bakynes:

Your the real fool here bcoz even if North Cyprus is been controlled be d Turks doesn't still make it Turkey and besides the OP didn't mention North cyprus so u cld have as well explained what u meant do you expect me to have read your mind.coz as far as d books is concerned Cyprus is nt Turkey so u see ur d bigger fool here.

My friend shut up you ignoramus.

Someone is correcting your foolishness and instead of accepting new knowledge and learning, you are busy asking him whether "you are supposed to read his mind that it is Northern Cyprus" . . . even though you are the one who foolishly jumped on his back when he mentioned taking up the matter with Turkish authorities. If you were well cultured in the first place, you would know that if he mentioned Turkish authorities, he must be talking of North Cyprus, and if he mentioned Greek authorities he must be talking of the South.

Instead you are throwing your weight around like an ignorant agbero who spoke too soon and was exposed for his foolishness.

@ Post,

My heart goes out to the young man. I never expected it would be a Woji boy. I surely have crossed paths with him or his people before. RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by yoged(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
olas24u: Is there a Nigerian Embassy there,i heard they are over protective of there women and the women also dont date outside their nationalities.
i dont think so. My friend is married to a girl from cyprus with a kid. He's well know in cyprus.... R.i.p to d decease. D white guy is a slowpoke, wat if d girl break up with him? E go kill am as well? Not everyone you see is human.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by dokunbam(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
What is going on? Lord have mercy
So much haterd for Nigerians
But God is on our side
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by yoged(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
redsun: I only party among blacks in europe,(reggea,afrobeat,raves and hiphop scenes).That is where i feel comfortable and at home partying.In as much as it seem dangerous to some african bruzs who have been brainwashed to thinks that every jamaican or british born black is a drug dealer or gang member..

Some blacks feel that being in oyinbo party scenes is some kind of status quo they have to maintain.They strive to go to go to oyinbo party scenes even when it is clear they don't want them.
i like this
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by lordtbag: 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Na wa o. What do people gain in killing human being? How do they feel in killing their fellow human being. This world its actually a crazy world to live in May God help us, Amen.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by bakynes(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ibime:

My friend shut up you ignoramus.

Someone is correcting your foolishness and instead of accepting new knowledge and learning, you are busy asking him whether "you are supposed to read his mind that it is Northern Cyprus" . . . even though you are the one who foolishly jumped on his back when he mentioned taking up the matter with Turkish authorities. If you were well cultured in the first place, you would know that if he mentioned Turkish authorities, he must be talking of North Cyprus, and if he mentioned Greek authorities he must be talking of the South.

Instead you are throwing your weight around like an ignorant agbero who spoke too soon and was exposed for his foolishness.

@ Post,

My heart goes out to the young man. I never expected it would be a Woji boy. I surely have crossed paths with him or his people before. RIP.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Dude!!

The full Story is yet to be told.
Avoiding what environment?! Dude! haterz can come for you anywhere, even in Church!!

Advice: Get yourself a Gun & Stay sharp!

I've been jumped in a club before so I know. Got a bottle smashed on my head. Swore never to get caught slippin again, so I started concealing my switchblade. F`ucking Bouncers could never spot it hidden in my keychain.

Needless to say my crew and I tracked down some of those punks and shanked em. Those rat bastards hunt in packs, but when you isolate em, they are straight bit(hes..
Men! I like ur stylee bro. It's advisable to protect yourself and not to be caught unawares. In the words of 50cent "bring your buddy (gun) when it's time to roll, cos i got hit the last time i left mine @ home" Always protect yourself from those gangsta shyte.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Nuzo1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Be it in Greece, Cyprus, N/cyprus or Turkey proper....studying in these places are 10 times safer than studying in any university in Nigeria.

It is even more dangerous to attend certain clubs and joints in Nigeria than the ones in N/Cyprus....not to talk of snatching a man's girl in a Nigerian club.

That being said, my surgeon abroad had not only thot me that Nigerians (especially students cos of their visa status) are arrogant but troublesome. It even gets worst once they are intoxicated with alcohol or drugs.
They are very good in chatting up people's GFs in their faces. They force their ways into private parties with no apologies.

The cause of death may not necessarilly be cos he's black and Nigerian but cos of "in your face attitude most Nigerians are known for".

Nigerian students in Cyprus Turkey should concentrate more on female students from Iran, Iraq, Europe, USA, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, China rather than the protective Turkish girls. The Iranian girls are even more beautiful.

Whichever way, his death should be investigated and have the culprit brought to justice!

RIP.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by telexfree1: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki:

If only Niggas would learn to stay away from withe biitcches, they would live longer..

Money brings bit.ches , bitc.hes bring lies. One ( white ) nigga gets jealous , mutha fuckas die.........
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by morpheus24: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2013
Number one rule when you are a minority in another country. Never roll out to anywhere alone by yourself. Always roll with a crew. Even if you are only two. Less likely to be targeted.

Stanley shouldn't have been rolling alone.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by trolling(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
drake2005: [b]50% of men deaths are caused by women. 70% of men in prison are there because of women. 80% of men who once had wealth and lost it, came at the peril of women. 90% of marriages are forced on men by women and yet, 70% of divorces are instituted by women first. Wonder why 60% of young American men are unlikely to get married today. To all men listening/reading this, this confused creature called women do not give a shi$t about you. Once you are gone, in death, incarceration, penury/indigence, ill health, 90% of them (they are still some good 10%), will move on to the next victim.

This young man is just many of countless tales of young men losing their lives over a woman; mostly in clubs. Happens almost every weekend in the states. People like us who have had our own share of fun will tell you that 80% of those women are sluts and not worth it brothers to die for knowingly or unknowingly; why? They will simply move on to the next guy. Those women are only good for effing and not worth dying for. Men, play wise.[/b]
i no go liar you,this is why ive been single for a while and you are right ,all they have to offer you is their kucchi,that dont mean im nyashing them,this summer come make am worse for man body
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by drake2005: 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
trolling: i no go liar you,this is why ive been single for a while and you are right ,all they have to offer you is their kucchi,that dont mean im nyashing them,this summer come make am worse for man body
That's the way to go. I know lots of people that went the marriage route naively or unprepared and are unhappy. Stay single as long as you can, make as much cash as you can and still have as many kucchis as you want; always play it safe as many of them out there now got some type of disease...forgot to add this; they will infect you and move to the next guy. American men are wiser today and know whats up.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by DonPizzaro: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mr Aboki: I guess it is only fair to say M-lee is now 'sleeping with the fishes'..

R.I.P Nigerian Student..
Maybe, Just maybe if he had stayed and studied instead to partying... #Just Maybe..

luca brazi sleeps with the fishes!
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by optimus106(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2013
icebeatz: Rebroadcast till our Nigerian embassy officials take note.....

The security personnel and hotel officials are denying he was ever in the hotel.
Help our Nigerian Brother.

M-LEE...rest in peace...D entire woji estate hommies will miss your awesome talent...GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL...amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by sunbazz1: 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kanwulia: A Nigerian student in Cyprus?
WONDERS!
Or doing 'male ashawo' in EUROPE KWA NU?
R.I. P. sha o!

. . . Back to work jare. Enough of this 'dry' NL! kiss
All I can call u is A BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by kabaka1: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2013
emmysenior: [size=15pt] Karma is really a biatch. She does not forgive or forget. Her revenge is always served cold.

She shall consume those erring animals... Surely, it will.
But, to me, this death was avert-able........ "He should have walked away" [/size]

U're right, probably his death would have been avoided if he had left earlier. They don't play that maga shit in d middle east, especially when they see that u're "A-f-r-i-c-a-m-a-n." An American or Other westerners might give their malicious plan a second thought, but over there in d middle east, they'll really give it 2 u if cross dem.

Anyway Shaa, only God knows and may his soul RIP.
Hope they bring d culprits 2 d cruel hands of justice
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:34am On Aug 13, 2013
I heard M-Lee passed but I didn't know it was in this manner.

Such a talented young man treated in this manner. I still remember when we worked together at in a studio at YKC Junction, Woji. I still remember those sessions you had late nights especially the ones with Eedris Abdulkareem. When Eedris visited PH in 2006.

You will definitely be missed young super star. I pray God gives your family and friends the strength to bear this loss.

Miss you always.

MASTER LEE, the producer who uses more KICKS than Bruce LEE.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:42am On Aug 13, 2013
If you know how talented this guy is, you won't make this statement. As a teen, he produced one of the hottest hip hop albums - Tuck Tight Now Official dropped in port harcourt.
Kanwulia: A Nigerian student in Cyprus?
WONDERS!
Or doing 'male ashawo' in EUROPE KWA NU?
R.I. P. sha o!

. . . Back to work jare. Enough of this 'dry' NL! kiss
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:58am On Aug 13, 2013
I hope Ken Ro stays strong. This is difficult. I understand because I lost my twin last year. M-LEE and Ken were so close.
GENERAL G2: Stanley "M-lee" Eteimo. He was my junior in Secondary School, at OMPADEC SCIENCE CENTRE Portharcourt, now called NIGER DELTA SCIENCE SCHOOL. An eckist, he was a gifted musician way back in sec school.

He pioneered the street carnival in Woji Estate Portharcourt, inviting several musicians and comedians for the annual december carnival at road 7 Woji estate. Some of the artistes which featured at his pet carnival projects include K slash, likkle Danny, Wajudah, Tamara (his sister, also recent winner of a popular talent hunt show in Nigeria), Dan d humorous (Rhythm 93.7), DJ Solo, Lamouchi (former presenter at CTL), Ken Royal (his elder brother), Diablo, K-Solo etc.

A music composer, a musician, an entertainment genius and a good friend.... As you have passed on, God will comfort your family and strengthen them at this dark hour.

One day Nigeria will rise from the ashes like a phoenix, and it will be more horrible to harm a Nigerian anywhere in the world as it is to harm an American citizen.
One day Nigerians will be more respected than the average American citizen.

No life should be taken. Don't take what you cannot give.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by Abrantie: 3:16am On Aug 13, 2013
That's unfortunate. Cyprus is actually a fun place to enjoy oyibo babes on vacation. There's no need for any black guy to get murdered there because there's just plenty of them to go around.
Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by nicago: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2013
The killers name should not be kept secret or withheld nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Murdered In Cyprus by blinkinzed: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2013
nairaland when will you stop giving false rumour,my brother was there he told me he waz drowned in beach, he wasn't
murdered
He was drunk.
i don tire for una

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Killing His Co-worker With Gas Cylinder ( Disturbing Video) / NMDPRA Exposes Filling Station Selling ‘Air’ As Fuel (Photos) / Amaka, House Help Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.