Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,751 members, 7,882,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Please Help With Domain Registration Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With Domain Registration Problem (552 Views)

Unlimited Webhosting with domain Registration for 1600 naira / Problem With Domain Name / Cpanel (with Domain Name) And Blog For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Domain Registration Problem by digitalnaira: 6:18am On Aug 12, 2013
Good day to you all, my fellow Nairalanders.
Please can some one put me through on where and how I can register a domain name for free just for email service only. Heard it's possible but I don't know how to go about It.
Re: Please Help With Domain Registration Problem by ilekky(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
There are no such places you can get free domain name and

let me advise,you can only use an email with a registered domain name that has been

hosted because you will create the email from that cpanel giving to you by the hosting company.

If you want any more info,free free to send me mail to info@instantnethost.com or call

Re: Please Help With Domain Registration Problem by uanda(m): 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
I hope u do not need the email services for scams.

You can get a free domain name with 1gig hosting space, unlimited emails and 4gig bandwith for just N2,500.

Get the free domain name at http://www.?aff=371
Re: Please Help With Domain Registration Problem by barapistis(m): 11:32am On Aug 14, 2013
digitalnaira: Good day to you all, my fellow Nairalanders.
Please can some one put me through on where and how I can register a domain name for free just for email service only. Heard it's possible but I don't know how to go about It.

get one here [url]dot.tk[/url]

kinda understand you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent/stop Hacking? / I Need A Webmaster Who Can Sell To Me A Register Login Fileupload Scripts N10k / Free Website Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.