Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,258 members, 7,887,745 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:11 PM

My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly (3490 Views)

My Coursemate Sent Me Her Wet PUSSY Pics..viewer Discretion PICS Inside / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / 6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by kelchizer(m): 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2006
i will advice you to go on and date her especially for the fact that she is not fyne, because that will reduce the amount of rivals you will get when you are dating her. or you wan mess up?
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by naija4life(f): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2006
Nah nah nah hold it all of you hypocrites, YES i said Hypocrites because oyu would have done da same if you were in his shoes.

I can imagine those kind of girls, left-overs, hehehehe.

And again, point of correction, its not as if he called da girl a VIRUS in her face, He just posted that here using da words he felt readily conveys his disgust on the attack.

On da other hand, da FUGLY girl is really smart to do it in front of your friends, kind of like an insurance, hahahheheh

Men get on with your life and y'all peeps shuld get a life lipsrsealed angry cheesy

NA BY FORCE, HABA!!! cool shocked angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by kelchizer(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2006
NAIJA4LIFE WHAT IF SAY SHE BE YOUR SISTER SO YOU GO WAN MAKE THE GIRL STAY 4 HOUSE WITH YOUR PAPA DEM? ABEG 4GET DAT TIN WEY YOU DEY TALK, THE GUY WANT PRAYERFUL ENOUGH 4 GOD TO KEEP HIM AWAY 4RM SUCH GIRLS SO IS IT HIS FATE LET HIM FACE IT, MOREOVER EVERY DISSAPPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING. angry
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by naija4life(f): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2006
@kelchizer, no now, this aint fair at all, are you now praying 4 him to be meeting only fugly gurls da rest of his life. No way!

Its not his problem if da girl's ugly or his gon stay wit her parents witout ever getting married.

She's just not his type, period. This is so appalling.

Na wao shocked shocked
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by olutomiwa(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2006
and so what?make you leave nairaland go CNN,BBC,VOA,GO ANNOUNCE SAY A GIRL WAN MANAGE YOU,omo oko{old skool}.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by miceuud: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2006
tomato |that s wat you r,a girl ask out and u r feelin heaven.u need 2 socialize .it common around townn u r nt d 1st.
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by miceuud: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2006
watched it last 4 yrs & its still my favourite
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by naija4life(f): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2006
miceuud:

watched it last 4 years & its still my favourite

wonder wat da heck he/she's yapping about
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by jammin(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2006
tsssssssssssssssssssssssssskkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2006
grow up child
i guess ur in year 1 or pre-degree
if she simply ask u out and u dont want to just tell her no sorry u cant and move on with ur life
times have changed women can ask men out and vice versa

if u dont like the girl u dont need to torture her on it
afterall how many girls have turned guys down they dont turtore us on saying no!
r u sure the girl does not vist nairaland

grow up
Re: My Coursemate, A Girl, Asked Me Out Openly by deb(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2007
Is her blood not red.
Once when i was in school a girl came up to me, the color of her lipstick clashed with her skin colour and she was dressed in a very fancy (colorful) dress and she asked me if we could be friends.
I felt she looked funny and what would my friends say if i come up with her . But the back of my mind told me she most be very lonely.
Well i did not say no or yes but we just started talking. whats your name talk and so on . Then ok see you later.
Thats were it stayed when we jam we talk. nomatter who is with me or not. And i think she still found friends.

You could advise her on her lipstick. I think you are a nice person.
keep it up. Its a demonstration of good leadership quality

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Ladies Toasting Me! What Do I Do?? / A Thread For Jilted Lovers / 75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.