Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,027 members, 7,939,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

How Do You Correct Your Spouse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Correct Your Spouse? (16323 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by dimexilux(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
coogar:

this!!!

a bottle-breaking session followed by object throwing then we go into fisticuffs like amateur boxers. why settle things amicably when we can draw pints of blood from each other and turn the living room into a blood bath scene in a vampire movie...
lmao
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by begwong: 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2013
A few of Randy Orton's RKO does the magic for me grin
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Youngzedd(m): 2:50pm On Aug 13, 2013
dayokanu: An uppercut does it for me

OMG!
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by naijathings(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
alpha conde: Sound of silence
That's what I use
But most times I lead by example becuase of my children.
SOUND OF SILENCE can ruin the whole thing if it is done for too long..
SILENCE can push an offender to the wall if it is done for too long
especially when the person is trying to get in touch with you.
it is a very potent rectifier sha
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by skydeep(f): 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: I stare at her and hissed and the next word is ''Antelope'' and she would smile and say ''What is it now?'' Then I make my complains and she frowns and apologises.

If the issue is at night, I wont say a word until we are about to sleep, we would backed each other. I would use my buttock to push hers and talk don start be that grin. She is slow to anger and hard to forgive grin
Hmmm. We shall see. Lol
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by onila(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2013

cheesy
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by onila(f): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2013

cheesy
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Ajibam: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Eyin Boiz

EGBA OJU E

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by pompey1477(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
I will snub her and wont talk to her.even if she is talking to me i will pretend i didnt hear.she will then say honey, have i offended u,i will then tell her her offence and she begs for forgiveness.u dnt need to correct someone by hitting her.jst snub her,dats more painful than hitting her
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by sinmisolaoluwa: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
....SMH FOR YOU OO! IS DT SUPPOSE TO BE YR ATTITUDE TOWARDS YR BETTER HALF?
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by explorer1906: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2013
For burnt and salty food, i would use spoon to knock her head three times. For untidy house, I would cook stone and filter the water for her to drink so she could see well. For going out without permission eeh, I would stop okada for road may she kiss the exhaust pipe. joking.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by sinmisolaoluwa: 3:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
explorer1906: For burnt and salty food, i would use spoon to knock her head three times. For untidy house, I would cook stone and filter the water for her to drink so she could see well. For going out without permission eeh, I would stop okada for road may she kiss the exhaust pipe. joking.
...I PITY YR CONDITION,ARE U ACTUALLY GOING TO TREAT YR SPOUSE LIKE DT? IS DT NT THE SAME WOMAN U WILL UnCloth TO WARM HER ENGINE WHEN KONJI COMES CALLING? PLS ALL LADIES ARE TREASURES,NT TO BE TREATED LIKE SLAVES. AM NT SAYING THERE ARE NO OFENSES,BT THERE SHOULD BE A MATURE WAY OF SOLVING ISSUE AMICABLY WITHOUT ASSAULTING THEM.
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by explorer1906: 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: ...I PITY YR CONDITION,ARE U ACTUALLY GOING TO TREAT YR SPOUSE LIKE DT? IS DT NT THE SAME WOMAN U WILL UnCloth TO WARM HER ENGINE WHEN KONJI COMES CALLING? PLS ALL LADIES ARE TREASURES,NT TO BE TREATED LIKE SLAVES. AM NT SAYING THERE ARE NO OFENSES,BT THERE SHOULD BE A MATURE WAY OF SOLVING ISSUE AMICABLY WITHOUT ASSAULTING THEM.
spouse u dey defend yourself, don't worry even if u put soap for soup, I go say thank u baby for this wonderful aroma. serious.
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by SaintTee: 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
Someone said this:

women bad mouth sometimes dey warrant beating. my wife once insulted my manliness and hit me with a pestle. I retaliated by giving her a WWE treatment. I gave her a tripple h pedigree, a stone cold stunner and an RKO, a shawn michael's uper kick (sweet chin music) before i finally nailed her wit an undertaker choke slam/tombstone pile driver. Since dat day she neva tried such wit me

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by ghettodreamz(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2013
xynerise: I stare at her and hissed and the next word is ''Antelope'' and she would smile and say ''What is it now?'' Then I make my complains and she frowns and apologises.

If the issue is at night, I wont say a word until we are about to sleep, we would backed each other. I would use my buttock to push hers and talk don start be that grin. She is slow to anger and hard to forgive grin

More like you two were perfectly made for each other. Now, that's understanding, great friendship and maturity in action. Of course, a good woman will always be eager to know why the sudden change in action and would definitely apologise for her shortcomings, listen to corrections submissively in order to make her home an abode where love, peace and happiness reside.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
mankind80: I alwayz use erazer

Love this! Hi..larious!!

Lmao @ thread.
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Dbeliever(m): 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2013
This is the most toughest question I have ever came across on this forum. Just that my spouse is extra-ordinarily stuborn that she don't heed to corrections. I mean my wife is very very very very very stuborn. So I don't correct her. When I find her wanting, the best thing I do is to beat the hell out.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2013
I simply flog her with my 13inch koboko #winks#

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by sinmisolaoluwa: 4:24pm On Aug 13, 2013
explorer1906: spouse u dey defend yourself, don't worry even if u put soap for soup, I go say thank u baby for this wonderful aroma. serious.
...If you can cultivate that,yr marriage will be an heaven on earth,
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Neduzze5(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2013
Well,

When we reach there, we go know

Till Then!!angry
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Speakdatruth: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
veri reliable
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
I just tell him to lie down flat with his tummy on the ground. I bring out my belt and whoop him according to his offense.

Speeding : 12 belt lashes
Keeping late nights: 24 belt lashes
Scolding the kids: I poke him a with knife lased with hot pepper. That should teach him not to mess with me!

If I have to take permission before I go out, I think I'm allowed to whoop the sh1t out of the mofo.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dbeliever: This is the most toughest question I have ever came across on this forum. Just that my spouse is extra-ordinarily stuborn that she don't heed to corrections. I mean my wife is very very very very very stuborn. So I don't correct her. When I find her wanting, the best thing I do is to beat the hell out.

Hahahahahah....I thought I was onto a reaaaaal gentleman here until the last line cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I hope you are not serious sha grin.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by HirstMOG(m): 5:30pm On Aug 13, 2013
kulyie: nawa for you o.you are always so weired.its because of violent peeps like you governour fashola made the domestic abusae law.cant you sit with your spouse and settle differences amicably like normal civilized human beings without the use of violence to the extent of blood stains and the likes. When its not that you peeps are savages.abeg try and change your mentality except if you and your spouse are professional boxers,then i can understand you peeps are practicing or rehearsing.meanwhile i suspect you are a gay because your tendencies have been bothering more on homosexual kinds of behaviours.if you are i wonder why you have inordinate lustful desires for men like yourself.

he's not married you should know that. Just trying to gain attention you know.
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by mencade5(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2013
For me to corekt my spouse. I use my favorite weapon of massacre, unleashed her with numerous scot missiles and then use chemical weapon to end the war.

How?

1. Weapon of massacre: once she offends me, i will remain silent and do things without talking to her. My silent will make her know that her bad attitude is not pleasant to me. If she wants to prove stubborn without apogising i go to number 2.

2. scot missiles: at night if she does not not apologise. I wll call walk up straight to her by she will be scared of what i will do to her, and tell her what she did was wrong that i detest that. Why saying all this i will be hitting at the door or table to create sound effects. 3rd weapon?

3. Chemical weapon: having realised that i am greatly offended she will apologise, saying ''honey, am so sorry for what happen, please forgive me, it wont happen again''. Hearing her sweet voice of repentance would then make me to draw her close to me, hold her deep within my arms her kissed her romantically (chemical weapon), saying ''sugar plum, its okay lets forget it as if it never happen, i love you''.

Next action is jigi jigi all the way *winks*

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
HirstMOG:

he's not married you should know that. Just trying to gain attention you know.
o,really? I never knew smiley
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by fedimol: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2013
sinmisolaoluwa: ...I PITY YR CONDITION,ARE U ACTUALLY GOING TO TREAT YR SPOUSE LIKE DT? IS DT NT THE SAME WOMAN U WILL UnCloth TO WARM HER ENGINE WHEN KONJI COMES CALLING? PLS ALL LADIES ARE TREASURES,NT TO BE TREATED LIKE SLAVES. AM NT SAYING THERE ARE NO OFENSES,BT THERE SHOULD BE A MATURE WAY OF SOLVING ISSUE AMICABLY WITHOUT ASSAULTING THEM.

You have no sense of humour. Can't you see they're obviously joking

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Revolva(m): 6:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
a smack sometimes
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by gentlechyke(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2013
i never marry sha.i would tell when i marry
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Maipride(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2013
LMAO on ds thread... grin grin grin
Oh Lawd.. grin
Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by kepsi123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2013
I don't. Fear gree me. She's always right

1 Like

Re: How Do You Correct Your Spouse? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
E no hard na. . . *correction fluid things* grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Always Swears For Us His Children / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net / Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.