Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play (10880 Views)

African Under 17 Nations Cup: Golden Eaglets trashed Gabon, qualifies. / Nigeria: Ban Saga - Fashanu Accuses NFF Of Misleading Fifa / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by striker9(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2013
Ajibam: Nonsense!!!
Y wud she be blabbing when she hasn't see d result...

Well we can recruit him to our local team here **seun football star**
you didn't make any sense young man.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by collynzo2(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2013
jhidey08: Everybody is jst sayin rubbish here. I'm sure dis boy was brought after d nff was through wit dier screening exercise 4d country u-17 team cos if it's nt so, all doze xpenses would av been paid by d nff. If dis woman had followed d right steps she won't av any cause 2 pay a dime 4rm d tym her son resumes camp plus d MRI test expenses too. If she's nt satisfied wit wot dey av done, oda hospitals r dere let her go dere and prove nff wrong. She's 4rm u.s doesn't mean she's saying d truth. Afterall she's a woman and knws little abt football. Na by force a pick him?
Simple! I heard they also dropped 8 of the players who played at the African U17 championship earlier this year for the same reason. These are people who passed the test that time. This woman is encouraging nepotism, like I said before. If all parents in Nigeria start pulling strings like she did to get their children into the team, what will happen?
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by collynzo2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
nickxtra: Just imagine these young lads, some of whom are from poor homes, asked by NFF to pay 100k for MRI test? What of those that cannot afford to pay? They are shipped out of team whether they are competent or not.WORST OF THIS IS THAT THE NFF WILL STILL PRESENT THE EXPENSES OF THE MRI TEST AS INCURED BY THEM, WHEREAS THE LADS INNOCENT BOYS PAID THESE MONIES.
who said all the boys had to pay that money? This woman wanted vip treatment, she had to pay VIP money. Nff scouts had already selected the boys they need for the tournament and they are being taken care of, remember the bulk of the team is made up of the guys who did so well ai the African.championship. This woman is just forcing her son on them after they had made the selection.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by gabuski37: 12:46am On Aug 14, 2013
That's Nigeria mentality for You. I know a lot of Nigerian boys here in the US but are not willing to come home because of this kind of thing. I weep for Naija.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by jhidey08(m): 1:31am On Aug 14, 2013
nickxtra: Just imagine these young lads, some of whom are from poor homes, asked by NFF to pay 100k for MRI test? What of those that cannot afford to pay? They are shipped out of team whether they are competent or not.WORST OF THIS IS THAT THE NFF WILL STILL PRESENT THE EXPENSES OF THE MRI TEST AS INCURED BY THEM, WHEREAS THE LADS INNOCENT BOYS PAID THESE MONIES.
youngman, NFF don't charge anybody 4 MRI test, dey do em 4 free. D woman and her son came after d screening exercise, i'm sure d pple in charge of d team wanted 2 teach d woman a lesson dat tins shld b done right. Y shld she pay 4 d boy's flight ticket and feeding allowances plus d acclaimed MRI scan fee if he ws wit d initially. All invited players r alwys camped in FIFA goal project very close 2d national stadium and being taken care of. Dier injuries r wel taken care of, dey eat dier meals in tym and live in a gud condition. Dat is a lesson 4 oda pple who tink dey use money 2get everytin dey want. When dey knw dat dey won't make d team where dey're cumin 4rm dey'll b telling us dey're patriotic. Patriotic my foot. U beta mind d way u comment here. Don't assume, b sure of woteva u say, okayy

1 Like

Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Thunder fire those men in NFF. Bribe go kill dem.Someone that was born in USA everything is in computer,there is no way their Parents will lie on that. Mumu NFF .
thank u guy, in this country there is no sustianable database. And 4 D corrupt NFF, I am speechless. This were D same ppl who move billions frm their own office and still today they refuse to return D money or arrest themselves.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 14, 2013
brownlord: OKAY, THE WOMAN THINK SAY NA U.S SHE DEY WHEN THINGS DEY GO AS NORMAL, MAMA MADUAUCHI THIS IS NOT UNITED STATE, WELCOME TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY.

CHAI WHAT A COUNTRY, AND USELESS BRITAIN SAY MAKE I SITDOWN FOR THIS SAME COUNTRY DEVELOPE AM, IF PEKIN WHEN COME FROM USA AND E GET WHO EVEN SUPPORT PAY 100K NO GET OPPORTUNITY BECOS E NO GET GOD FATHER FOR ASO ROCK, WHAT OF ME WHEN NO GET FATHER NOT TO TALK OF THE GOD OWN
D real footballers are in D village, how can such poor pple see limeligt. How do they pay all those MRI bill, travel up and down. U then see D corrupt dumies and D real dummy in president.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by collynzo2(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2013
jhidey08:
youngman, NFF don't charge anybody 4 MRI test, dey do em 4 free. D woman and her son came after d screening exercise, i'm sure d pple in charge of d team wanted 2 teach d woman a lesson dat tins shld b done right. Y shld she pay 4 d boy's flight ticket and feeding allowances plus d acclaimed MRI scan fee if he ws wit d initially. All invited players r alwys camped in FIFA goal project very close 2d national stadium and being taken care of. Dier injuries r wel taken care of, dey eat dier meals in tym and live in a gud condition. Dat is a lesson 4 oda pple who tink dey use money 2get everytin dey want. When dey knw dat dey won't make d team where dey're cumin 4rm dey'll b telling us dey're patriotic. Patriotic my foot. U beta mind d way u comment here. Don't assume, b sure of woteva u say, okayy
I wonder why people refuse to see this point, this is what I've been saying.
Re: Mother Of USA-Based Golden Eaglets Invitee Accuses NFF Of Foul Play by kid7soccer(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Corrupt woman and corrupt nff , u cant just bust in to the under 17camp u need an invitation. Tell so only people dat got money will play in the team, what of the good player roming the streets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Want To Be Like Harry Kane And Drogba" - Osimhen / Victor Anichebe Refuses To Wear "Kick It Out" Jersey. / Ethiopia's Coach Confident As They Arrive In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.