Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,168 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Take Advantage Of Google Plus-Get the ebook"Explaining Google Plus" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Take Advantage Of Google Plus-Get the ebook"Explaining Google Plus" (424 Views)

Get Into The Ebook Industry / The Ebook Industry / Explaining Islamic banking & Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of Google Plus-Get the ebook"Explaining Google Plus" by peto1: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2013
More and more businessmen and business women across the world are turning to Google Plus for an effective means to greatly expand their marketing reach further into social networking.
And this eBook provides you with exactly what you need to know to meet and exceed your goals in venturing into this dynamic social platform.
Full of the best techniques, strategies and tips for Google Plus success, you will not find another resource as valuable as Explaining Google Plus. It is packed full of information without all the fluff you might find in other books.
No wasted words ... just the facts you need so you can quickly assimilate the necessary info and get started today. It will enable you to move forward on making your presence known on Google Plus and begin reaping your share of the potential customers that will want to check out whatever it is you have to offer.

Price:$10
Pay to my Perfectmoney Account Number:U5764799
After payment,send me email to :petenseka100@gmail.com .I will send you the ebook download link in the reply to the mail.Or,send text to 2347038039410.
(Nigerian buyers can pay into my Ecobank Nigeria,Sango Ota branch. Account No. 3451144102 amount N1600 )

(1) (Reply)

Thebusinessaim Is Accepting Guest Authors / One On One Web Design Training In Abuja / Pms(fuel) Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.