Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,391 members, 7,888,263 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Get Into The Ebook Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Into The Ebook Industry (561 Views)

The Ebook Industry / Take Advantage Of Google Plus-Get the ebook"Explaining Google Plus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Into The Ebook Industry by sundayerhun(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
GET INTO THE EBOOK INDUSTRY

A lot of persons are still skeptical about the e-book industry. Some believe it is a waste of time, and a big scam. But they fail to realise that we are in the 21st century, and that anything electronic or digital sells faster and goes wider. Electronic/digital is the present and the future, and any wise person will get on the train now. The e-book industry is growing bigger and bigger with a potential far greater than the traditional print book industry.
Here are some of the advantages:
1) Unlike print book, it costs you nothing to get your book published.
2) Unlike print book, your book is readily available for purchase worldwide.
3) Unlike print book, your book lasts forever, not exhausted.
If you really want to be an author in no time, I advise you get into the e-book industry. I have three books published already. You can choose to publish on the following platforms:
1) Amazon kindle
2) Smashwords
3) Lulu
4) Createspace [they make print-on-demand, too]
You can give me a call to help you publish your wonderful book on any of these platforms.
or email: sundayerhun@gmail.co
Re: Get Into The Ebook Industry by gift01: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
I wanna learn how to write an ebook. Can you help?
Re: Get Into The Ebook Industry by sundayerhun(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2014
YEP

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Cabinets Safes Chairs Office Equip Etc / I Need A Bread Nylon Printng Company / Youth Enterprise Exhibition For Women Supported By YouWIN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.