Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,452 members, 7,923,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:57 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41402 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Mortifying...Petrifying...Horrifying.... grin grin grin
All join. As long as 'fying' is inside tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove: Yahawah ba ha sham ha mashayach
Yahawahshi

I wonder what it means...

YAHAWAH - I AM ( GOD )
HA MASHAYACH -THE MESSIAH
YAHAWASHI - HE SAVES ( CHRIST )

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777:
YAHAWAH - I AM ( GOD )
HA MASHAYACH -THE MESSIAH
YAHAWASHI - HE SAVES ( CHRIST )
Gaaaangster...

My God is truly the only true God cheesy
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
Gaaaangster...

My God is truly the only true God cheesy
Yup you got that right lol
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
so i am looking at genesis chapter 3. genesis 1 and 2 was straightforward. with 3, lots of precepts would go into that to back up some verses. its a compelling chapter
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ishilove:
All join. As long as 'fying' is inside tongue

Abi oh! wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: so i am looking at genesis chapter 3. genesis 1 and 2 was straightforward. with 3, lots of precepts would go into that to back up some verses. its a compelling chapter

So that's why you have been avoiding it!!! cheesy cheesy

Sorry na, just help us to break it down Rabbi cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So that's why you have been avoiding it!!! cheesy cheesy

Sorry na, just help us to break it down Rabbi cool
no thats not why. lol. takes about 3 hours to do . write it all out how i want it co-ordinated for 30 verses. get all the precepts together in my head and open up the verses so i can copy and paste the verses. looks easy after i have done it all and typed it all out but it takes 3- 4 hours. these are one of the most compelling chapters in the bible so i dont just do it anyhow. i like to write it all out legibly and make sure they all link up so you can get a continuous story and then link it to whats happening in the world today. i aint had the motivation lately. dealing with a lot of drama in my personal life.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: no thats not why. lol. takes about 3 hours to do . write it all out how i want it co-ordinated for 30 verses. get all the precepts together in my head and open up the verses so i can copy and paste the verses. looks easy after i have done it all and typed it all out but it takes 3- 4 hours. these are one of the most compelling chapters in the bible so i dont just do it anyhow. i like to write it all out legibly and make sure they all link up so you can get a continuous story and then link it to whats happening in the world today. i aint had the motivation lately. dealing with a lot of drama in my personal life.

3 hours?? shocked shocked shocked I'm struggling to read the bible for up to an hour and it takes u 3 hours... shocked shocked. OMo you try mehn,BIG TIME cool

EEyah, sorry about the drama, didn't know about that embarassed embarassed You can chill till everything's fine and dandy, ain't in a hurry, I could read on other things. cool cool

Ndo ehn? cool embarassed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

3 hours?? shocked shocked shocked I'm struggling to read the bible for up to an hour and it takes u 3 hours... shocked shocked. OMo you try mehn,BIG TIME cool

EEyah, sorry about the drama, didn't know about that embarassed embarassed You can chill till everything's fine and dandy, ain't in a hurry, I could read on other things. cool cool

Ndo ehn? cool embarassed
oh the drama aint heavy heavy like that. lol. oh and i did not say it takes me three hours to read a chapter. i have read it all before and know what it is about. but to present it takes 3 hours. when someone tells you to make a presentation, even though you have read the topic before but you still take your time with it to present it clearly and with precepts etc etc. the presentation is what takes time. listen, people have written 200 page books ( all bullshyttt of course ) just on genesis chapter 1 to 3 alone ok. lol. so there is an opportunity to expand on it with many precepts from other chapters. but to keep it sweet and straight to the point and potent you need to co-ordinate it. presentation. chapter 3 is where it starts needing lots of precepts from other chapters

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: oh the drama aint heavy heavy like that. lol. oh and i did not say it takes me three hours to read a chapter. i have read it all before and know what it is about. but to present it takes 3 hours. when someone tells you to make a presentation, even though you have read the topic before but you still take your time with it to present it clearly and with precepts etc etc. the presentation is what takes time. listen, people have written 200 page books ( all bullshyttt of course ) just on genesis chapter 1 to 3 alone ok. lol. so there is an opportunity to expand on it with many precepts from other chapters. but to keep it sweet and straight to the point and potent you need to co-ordinate it. presentation. chapter 3 is where it starts needing lots of precepts from other chapters

i was about pitying you but you no gree for me.... hmmm oh! lipsrsealed

anywiaz... i understood what you mean, what i meant was exactly what you explained only i didnt expantiate. i meant since you have to read it again it will take 3 hours to recomprehend and present to others to comprehend. lik. me i try to read to understand deeply but i always as in ALWAYS feel so sleepy :-(

but if the drama aint 'dramary' as you said, then it should be un pièce de gateau ;-)
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: no thats not why. lol. takes about 3 hours to do . write it all out how i want it co-ordinated for 30 verses. get all the precepts together in my head and open up the verses so i can copy and paste the verses. looks easy after i have done it all and typed it all out but it takes 3- 4 hours. these are one of the most compelling chapters in the bible so i dont just do it anyhow. i like to write it all out legibly and make sure they all link up so you can get a continuous story and then link it to whats happening in the world today. i aint had the motivation lately. dealing with a lot of drama in my personal life.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: so i am looking at genesis chapter 3. genesis 1 and 2 was straightforward. with 3, lots of precepts would go into that to back up some verses. its a compelling chapter

So, what kinda motivation do you need? tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: oh the drama aint heavy heavy like that. lol. oh and i did not say it takes me three hours to read a chapter. i have read it all before and know what it is about. but to present it takes 3 hours. when someone tells you to make a presentation, even though you have read the topic before but you still take your time with it to present it clearly and with precepts etc etc. the presentation is what takes time. listen, people have written 200 page books ( all bullshyttt of course ) just on genesis chapter 1 to 3 alone ok. lol. so there is an opportunity to expand on it with many precepts from other chapters. but to keep it sweet and straight to the point and potent you need to co-ordinate it. presentation. chapter 3 is where it starts needing lots of precepts from other chapters

This is surely a lot of work...and you certainly need some motivation. I will suggest you pray in tongues for 3 hours tonight so by 2mrw, you will be energised. LMAO.

grin grin grin grin

Seriously now, what do you suggest we do to make this easier on you?

Do you wanna go the book style you recommended before? Say we give you like a week or 2 to come up with ll you think we would need and possible questions. When it is done, you let us know, then you send us a copy each (those interested of course), we view it/review it (if it's what we truly need tongue ) and then we decide the price to place on it. Like TPB said, service before pay. LMAO tongue

Seriously, I need to get serious. lol

Let us know what works for you. We are ONE now, so no shaking. We are capable. wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm still laffing seriously at that last post. I wonder who owns the 1 like it got.

If you are the culprit, show up or risk being nuked. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where is everyone jor? cry sad

I will be in church soon.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Is any body home?

Most high?

Ishi baby?

Mr President?

TPB?

Obadiah?

Mcfynest?

Anybodddyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm alone. cry cry cry

Where is nerdyinterest by the ay? I haven't seen her around in a while. sad

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

i was about pitying you but you no gree for me.... hmmm oh! lipsrsealed

anywiaz... i understood what you mean, what i meant was exactly what you explained only i didnt expantiate. i meant since you have to read it again it will take 3 hours to recomprehend and present to others to comprehend. lik. me i try to read to understand deeply but i always as in ALWAYS feel so sleepy :-(

but if the drama aint 'dramary' as you said, then it should be un pièce de gateau ;-)

Na wa for all this language thingz o...

Ishilove: Yahawah ba ha sham ha mashayach
Yahawahshi

I wonder what it means...

Where did you get that from Ishilove?

Is that your "tongue"? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: I'm still laffing seriously at that last post. I wonder who owns the 1 like it got.

If you are the culprit, show up or risk being nuked. grin grin grin grin

YEPA . I DON DEY FEAR O. abeg madam @ d top na me o
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
lol

No worries...you are covered. grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Is any body home?

Most high?

Ishi baby?

Mr President?

TPB?

Obadiah?

Mcfynest?

Anybodddyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm alone. cry cry cry

yeababe! i dey..... seriously where'd everybody go?

hmmm... this is as odd as _______
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 7:53am On Sep 06, 2013
Hello y'all,

What's happening? Why is everyone mute? grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by NerdyInterests(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real: Hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Is any body home?

Most high?

Ishi baby?

Mr President?

TPB?

Obadiah?

Mcfynest?

Anybodddyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm alone. cry cry cry

Sup, Tgirl, my beautiful Isrealite sis. Phew! Thank God It's Friday!grin Omo mehn, Caesar been wan wonjure somebody. cheesy Thumbs up. Can see you have been holding forth. Same goes for TPB.

TPB, Sweerie. Wow, I know I don't wanna mess with ya especially not after the 10000000 degree centigrade nuke you sent that scoffer's way. Way to go, my fiery one. grin grin

Ishi Hun, You sure do know how to carry on with the light-hearted banter between you and our rabbi. Such jocular, light-hearted ribbing. In fact, my sides still hurt from laughter #shift jaw, tyson tinz. Oya, chop knuckle. Also, love your beautiful commentary on the Talk to Moderators thread. Omo, that thread is D.R.A.M.A.com. grin Never a dull moment there. Drama kings paradise, l tell ya.grin

Meilyn Sire, I must confess. I roared with laughter at your story. Sorry, bruv but couldn't get over the chased with cutlass, kabashing you got. grin grin Lmao. Thank God you have met Obadiah seeing as he shares the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down shytte from organised religion. smiley

Mcfynest dear, what a funny thread you created for Obadiah. Got our dear Obadiah all blushing, l tell ya. grin

Mr Presido Sire, How the Ajala tinz? Preciate the nuggets of wisdom you send our way any chance you gat. Thx, Brah. wink

MostHigh Sire, the great teacher. Hailings to you. Your brain correct no be small. Can see some of your work. Maybe when l puff some green stuff, l am gonna get most high and achieve a personal best cranial utilisation rate. grin grin grin

The Chief himself, Obadiah, Okunrin meta (as Ishi would say), Been reading up on past posts. Dont mind those scoffers ganging up on you, Sweerie. Too many scoffers and gainsayers on NL, Bruv. They don't respond to sound doctrines. They are a hard-headed and rebellious nation. grin Why bother engage them? These niggas are blind. They gat spiritual astigmatism. grin

You are on point, Brah. Just keep distributing the milk, bread, wine, honey and meat. More grease to your elbows. BTW, Thanks for clarifying the swear/curse words thing as well as role of wine cos Bruv, I love me some good ol wine & choice 'french' when the occasion arises. grin grin wink

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
@ NerdyInterests

Where u been sis?

Good to see you back. smiley

School run started today so my friday is starting at a fast pace.

plus its raining.

We give thanks for the rain smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Sup, Tgirl, my beautiful Isrealite sis. Phew! Thank God It's Friday!grin Omo mehn, Caesar been wan wonjure somebody. cheesy Thumbs up. Can see you have been holding forth. Same goes for TPB.

TPB, Sweerie. Wow, I know I don't wanna mess with ya especially not after the 10000000 degree centigrade nuke you sent that scoffer's way. Way to go, my fiery one. grin grin

Ishi Hun, You sure do know how to carry on with the light-hearted banter between you and our rabbi. Such jocular, light-hearted ribbing. In fact, my sides still hurt from laughter #shift jaw, tyson tinz. Oya, chop knuckle. Also, love your beautiful commentary on the Talk to Moderators thread. Omo, that thread is D.R.A.M.A.com. grin Never a dull moment there. Drama kings paradise, l tell ya.grin

Meilyn Sire, I must confess. I roared with laughter at your story. Sorry, bruv but couldn't get over the chased with cutlass, kabashing you got. grin grin Lmao. Thank God you have met Obadiah seeing as he shares the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down shytte from organised religion. smiley

Mcfynest dear, what a funny thread you created for Obadiah. Got our dear Obadiah all blushing, l tell ya. grin

Mr Presido Sire, How the Ajala tinz? Preciate the nuggets of wisdom you send our way any chance you gat. Thx, Brah. wink

MostHigh Sire, the great teacher. Hailings to you. Your brain correct no be small. Can see some of your work. Maybe when l puff some green stuff, l am gonna get most high and achieve a personal best cranial utilisation rate. grin grin grin

The Chief himself, Obadiah, Okunrin meta (as Ishi would say), Been reading up on past posts. Dont mind those scoffers ganging up on you, Sweerie. Too many scoffers and gainsayers on NL, Bruv. They don't respond to sound doctrines. They are a hard-headed and rebellious nation. grin Why bother engage them? These niggas are blind. They gat spiritual astigmatism. grin

You are on point, Brah. Just keep distributing the milk, bread, wine, honey and meat. More grease to your elbows. BTW, Thanks for clarifying the swear/curse words thing as well as role of wine cos Bruv, I love me some good ol wine & choice 'french' when the occasion arises. grin grin wink

Babes,

You try o...see as you remembered everybody. I have been trying to remember who I left out. And it's Meilyn.

Meilyn dear, what's good? cheesy

Most high, I see you peeping.

Top of the morning sire. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Morning Tgirl4real.smiley

We give thanks for today.

How your endzzz smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh: @ NerdyInterests

Where u been sis?

Good to see you back. smiley

School run started today so my friday is starting at a fast pace.

plus its raining.

We give thanks for the rain smiley

Most high sef still dey go school... undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh: Morning Tgirl4real.smiley

We give thanks for today.

How your endzzz smiley

Amen.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Most high sef still dey go school...

Na the children I dey CARRY GO SCHOOL OOO. grin

But life is a school anyways.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Na the children I dey CARRY GO SCHOOL OOO. grin

But life is a school anyways.

Oh OK.

But how come their school they start for Friday and not Monday?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:22am On Sep 06, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Oh OK.

But how come their school they start for Friday and not Monday?

Somtimes oyibo dey taya person with thier reasoning ooo.smiley

Its always about numbers and figures for them.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Somtimes oyibo dey taya person with thier reasoning ooo.smiley

Its always about numbers and figures for them.

I see...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (58) (Reply)

Pope’s New Guidelines On Love, Sex And Marriage / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos) / Dunamis Church 'Fake Testimony': Anyim Vera Deserves An Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.