Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,896 members, 7,876,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41044 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 06, 2013
joel 3 9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2013
its all in the bible
1-america will attack syria and blast it into the stone ages isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2-russia ( gog ) gets involved and destroys the israeli people ( ezekiel 38 and 39 ) and then they and america start nuking each other. iran ( medes ) joins russia, china ( king of the east ) joins russia. north korea joins russia. they are nuking each other. firing all kinds of nukes. when the eurozone see that russia is winning they would join russia ( rev 17 ) and then they would all fire their nukes on usa. when the nukes stop flying america will have been flattened and not a soul survive ( rev 18 ). all major cities in the world would be destroyed by nukes. all western nations would be destroyed and they would have no food or water. hence the second leg of the war will begin immediately. all the surviving countries would unite against africa ( the only land left unscathed relatively ) to take the land for themselves. it would be a bloody war in which two thirds of the population of africa would be destroyed and killed ( zech 13 ).

3-after it is all said and done africa will be victorious but lets take nigeria for example with 180 million people. two thirds is 120 million. 120 million people in nigeria would be killed. only 60 million would be left standing.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH THE beauty of london. always grey and wet and cold and gloomy and full of concrete pavements. yet we love it so grin grin

Saw the pictures of the massive 'motorjam'.

shocked shocked shocked

Maybe Londoners sleep drive when its foggy tongue

musta been a bad fog
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Top of the morning beloved brother. smiley smiley

I think I prefer the spanish...really exotic

El Presidente...El Presidente...lol

I am El Presidente cool cool
grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2013
I see Tgirl and TPB.

Strong and capable women

Top of the morning to you ladies

Welcome to the show

*gives a bow*

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Saw the pictures of the massive 'motorjam'.

shocked shocked shocked

Maybe Londoners sleep drive when its foggy tongue

musta been a bad fog
grin grin that was not London i dont think Sire. i think it was somewhere called kent. but ermmm that motor pile up was the work of the lord. he is slowly bringing destruction all over the western world if you are very observant with the news. wild fires burning all over america. all kinds of explosions and crashes and sinkholes lol. the lord is coming through the clouds of heaven. his spirit is on earth now doing all the destruction.

amos 3 vs 6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< that motor pile up was evil in the city. the lord did that
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: time difference ? like TPB is on iraq time grin

Hmm, this caught my eye sharp sharp! Thank you oh! Of all time? Iraq times? Helsnahh my bruva!!

Bonjour Rabbin? How d go dey go cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2013
NerdyInterests:

Sup, Tgirl, my beautiful Isrealite sis. Phew! Thank God It's Friday!grin Omo mehn, Caesar been wan wonjure somebody. cheesy Thumbs up. Can see you have been holding forth. Same goes for TPB.

TPB, Sweerie. Wow, I know I don't wanna mess with ya especially not after the 10000000 degree centigrade nuke you sent that scoffer's way. Way to go, my fiery one. grin grin

Ishi Hun, You sure do know how to carry on with the light-hearted banter between you and our rabbi. Such jocular, light-hearted ribbing. In fact, my sides still hurt from laughter #shift jaw, tyson tinz. Oya, chop knuckle. Also, love your beautiful commentary on the Talk to Moderators thread. Omo, that thread is D.R.A.M.A.com. grin Never a dull moment there. Drama kings paradise, l tell ya.grin

Meilyn Sire, I must confess. I roared with laughter at your story. Sorry, bruv but couldn't get over the chased with cutlass, kabashing you got. grin grin Lmao. Thank God you have met Obadiah seeing as he shares the same doctrine with people who are willing to search the scriptures for themselves as guided by the spirit and not some archaic passed down shytte from organised religion. smiley

Mcfynest dear, what a funny thread you created for Obadiah. Got our dear Obadiah all blushing, l tell ya. grin

Mr Presido Sire, How the Ajala tinz? Preciate the nuggets of wisdom you send our way any chance you gat. Thx, Brah. wink

MostHigh Sire, the great teacher. Hailings to you. Your brain correct no be small. Can see some of your work. Maybe when l puff some green stuff, l am gonna get most high and achieve a personal best cranial utilisation rate. grin grin grin

The Chief himself, Obadiah, Okunrin meta (as Ishi would say), Been reading up on past posts. Dont mind those scoffers ganging up on you, Sweerie. Too many scoffers and gainsayers on NL, Bruv. They don't respond to sound doctrines. They are a hard-headed and rebellious nation. grin Why bother engage them? These niggas are blind. They gat spiritual astigmatism. grin

You are on point, Brah. Just keep distributing the milk, bread, wine, honey and meat. More grease to your elbows. BTW, Thanks for clarifying the swear/curse words thing as well as role of wine cos Bruv, I love me some good ol wine & choice 'french' when the occasion arises. grin grin wink

Y'all just talking about the nukes I gave that boy, I am beginning to think I'am a gentile nation myyself...phew!! grin grin grin

Babe what's good with ya? Its been a gaddem while. Neva knew Ceasar was a kidnapper and a selfish fellow grin grin....jokes.

Good to have you back sweets

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President: I see Tgirl and TPB.

Strong and capable women

Top of the morning to you ladies

Welcome to the show

*gives a bow*

smiley smiley smiley

Command-in-chief of the Armed Forces of ?? I salute ya!!

How d go dey go SAH? cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2013
Good morning y'all

Just saying Hi

Running back to bed, still early here...sleep sweet no be small grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hmm, this caught my eye sharp sharp! Thank you oh! Of all time? Iraq times? Helsnahh my bruva!!

Bonjour Rabbin? How d go dey go cool cool cool
lol oh my bad, Winnipeg time hehe. Bonjour mademoiselle. all is well. got the rest i needed lol. feel tip-top now. am telling ya, sleep is essential. wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Y'all just talking about the nukes I gave that boy, I am beginning to think I'am a gentile nation myyself...phew!! grin grin grin

Babe what's good with ya? Its been a gaddem while. Neva knew Ceasar was a kidnapper and a selfish fellow grin grin....jokes.

Good to have you back sweets
comedian in the house grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby: Good morning y'all

Just saying Hi

Running back to bed, still early here...sleep sweet no be small grin grin grin
grin grin grin returning to bed ? yup you are definitely on iraq time lmao

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:17am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: comedian in the house grin grin grin

She sure got jokes Sire grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2013
fire in california being burning for close to two weeks now if not more. about to burn the whole state down sef lol. the lord bringing destruction to babylon http://news.yahoo.com/hunters-campfire-sparked-california-blaze-scorched-yosemite-014847476.html

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: lol oh my bad, Winnipeg time hehe. Bonjour mademoiselle. all is well. got the rest i needed lol. feel tip-top now. am telling ya, sleep is essential. wink wink

lol...knew dat cool. WINNIPEG TIME . We thank G-d all is well grin good to hear that you are refreshed and ready for all our errands cool cool

tell me again bruva! sleep is sweeter than shugah!! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2013
california tsunami http://news.yahoo.com/california-tsunami-costly-aftermath-214126697.html

keep in mind california ( hollywood ) is where all the filth that pollutes the world comes from so the lord being destroying it steadily

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

lol...knew dat cool. WINNIPEG TIME . We thank G-d all is well grin good to hear that you are refreshed and ready for all our errands cool cool

tell me again bruva! sleep is sweeter than shugah!! cool cool cool
indeed lol shugah. must be like 4 am in winnipeg now. you be owl grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2013
trains derailing all over the west. even trolleys derailing http://news.yahoo.com/historic-downtown-la-trolley-derails-no-injuries-230759244.html AMOS 3 VS 6
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: indeed lol shugah. must be like 4 am in winnipeg now. you be owl grin grin

Its acutally 5 32..... I'm an owl oh!! grin grin i can't sleep ahgain cool cool

Might at well start preparing for today grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: fire in california being burning for close to two weeks now if not more. about to burn the whole state down sef lol. the lord bringing destruction to babylon http://news.yahoo.com/hunters-campfire-sparked-california-blaze-scorched-yosemite-014847476.html

Saw this one time, i dont even know if this is what i saw or something else... the destruction there is too musssshhhh!!!!!!!

Well, good for them, they really need it. cool cool Thank God i've neva stepped ma feet on US, would av been feeling defiled by now cool cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323893004579057271019210230.html?ru=yahoo?mod=yahoo_itp

Same reason why gog and magog want this war as well

Its all revenge

Revenge for preristroika and the fall of the Bear by jesuit dissemblers

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: california tsunami http://news.yahoo.com/california-tsunami-costly-aftermath-214126697.html

keep in mind california ( hollywood ) is where all the filth that pollutes the world comes from so the lord being destroying it steadily

California is proper sin central Sire smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

I thought that was las vegas....hence the name sin city.......

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Saw this one time, i dont even know if this is what i saw or something else... the destruction there is too musssshhhh!!!!!!!

Well, good for them, they really need it. cool cool Thank God i've neva stepped ma feet on US, would av been feeling defiled by now cool cool
grin grin grin LMAO you have never once tried to hop into the twin cities to have a peek ? how far are you from the twin cities ?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Its all revenge

i believe i have a verse for this sire, in fact two

revelation 16 : 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

rev 20 vs 8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. <<<< gog and magog decieved into perestroika
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

the city of the fallen angels. los-angeles that is. quite aptly named except they forgot to add the 'fallen' part

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I thought that was las vegas....hence the name sin city.......
they all the same. california, las vegas . sin city both of them lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin LMAO you have never once tried to hop into the twin cities to have a peek ? how far are you from the twin cities ?

never done that surprisingly. its like a 2-3 hr drive i think......

the ONLY TIME. i went was when i wanted to 'turn round the flag'.... daz all.... and i didnt even like myself then cool cool cool

loool, dont mind crazy me, ive never liked US for a VERY VERY VERY long time now... so its gonna take me a lot of courage to go there..... cool cool cool

and yeah, ive never stayed on US soil for more than an hour

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
MostHigh:

Its all revenge

That fall still rankles and shames the Bear.

Despite Putin's cold & indifferent posturing, I'm sure deep down him, he wants vengeance.

Never mess with the Colonel Vladimir Putin of the KGB angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

never done that surprisingly. its like a 2-3 hr drive i think......

the ONLY TIME. i went was when i wanted to 'turn round the flag'.... daz all.... and i didnt even like myself then cool cool cool

loool, dont mind crazy me, ive never liked US for a VERY VERY VERY long time now... so its gonna take me a lot of courage to go there..... cool cool cool

and yeah, ive never stayed on US soil for more than an hour
yeah the place is defiled and creepy. you can sense the demonic presence in the air as soon as you step into it. i believe i have a verse to back that up

revelation 18 vs 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (58) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men / 5 Funny Things Pastors Do On The Pulpit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.