Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41041 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

The 'o' on my keyboard went to visit you, its not yet back grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin the 'o' is on ASUU strike
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: if we are lucky [size=20pt]this war will start on sept 11 lol ( not saying it will[/size]. but its a day which signifies destruction ) and then we can go from being the most hated to being the most loved >>>>> isaiah 60 vs 15 whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

[size=2pt]Dont say that oh! dont let folykaz catch ya wink[/size]

[/b] >>>>> isaiah 60 vs 15 whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.
[/b] >>>>> isaiah 60 vs 15 whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

Posting it 3 times to make myself glad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

LOOooL Manifest destiny ma purple azzzz............loooooooooooool....... I just hope i will be there to re-explain their 'manifest destiny' to their pasty faces cool cool cheesy cheesy
oh you will be there alright. matter of fact you will live to like 2000 or 3000 years. so all of us typing, assuming we are of sincere spirit are only a few hours old technically lol. cuz once that first nuke goes off ? we become celestial and would live to be as old as trees. some trees live for 5000 years.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: and let me just say the bolded really warms my heart. did you start feeling like that after you got all this knowledge of who you really are ?

Yeah, when I started reading all this from you (lemme correct myself about that genesis story i told ya... it was the same day i was confused, the same day i found the answer from you and the same day i wrote that 'de ja vous' feeling stuff).
When i saw it i was like dayyummm are you cray? how could this be? and then i sat down stated refelct back on all ive read, history and the bible verse u posted and i wanted to cry. Big time embarassed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Yeah, when I started reading all this from you (lemme correct myself about that genesis story i told ya... it was the same day i was confused, the same day i found the answer from you and the same day i wrote that 'de ja vous' feeling stuff).
When i saw it i was like dayyummm are you cray? how could this be? and then i sat down stated refelct back on all ive read, history and the bible verse u posted and i wanted to cry. Big time embarassed
hmm hmm hmm well i have a special feeling about you. but i am sure you will get revelations of who you really are real soon. sounds like you were a very prominent israelite woman in past life. i say this because of the reaction to getting reconnected to what was already in you from previous life. this is certainly not your first time of being in this truth. i can sense these things.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin

Hope you read what i wrote in tiny letter sha grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: oh you will be there alright. matter of fact you will live to like 2000 or 3000 years. so all of us typing, assuming we are of sincere spirit are only a few hours old technically lol. cuz once that first nuke goes off ? we become celestial and would live to be as old as trees. some trees live for 5000 years.

2000? 3000? That is a MIGHTY long time shocked shocked shocked. how come its when the first nuke goes off? .
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin the 'o' is on ASUU strike

So my 'o' lied t me damn!!!!
Well we all know whos getting grounded by the time they are back cool cool cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: hmm hmm hmm well i have a special feeling about you. but i am sure you will get revelations of who you really are real soon. sounds like you were a very prominent israelite woman in past life. i say this because of the reaction to getting reconnected to what was already in you from previous life. this is certainly not your first time of being in this truth.[size=18pt] i can sense these things[/size].

The only thing i can sense now is my angry tummy grin grin.... lol, dont mind me grin grin.

I have been praying to know who the heck i am for a long time!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked. I just hope God answers my pray tho, it is so frustrating!! grin grin grin grin..... You my friend, are truly an octopus. I cant sense anything apart from my troubled spirit begging to come out...like something is caged in me? You get what im saying? cool cool I feel this damn everytime angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: if we are lucky this war will start on sept 11 lol ( not saying it will. but its a day which signifies destruction ) and then we can go from being the most hated to being the most loved >>>>> isaiah 60 vs 15 whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations.

Awww...this thing is sweeting my belle tooooo much cheesy grin cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Come Lord come.

You will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: oh you will be there alright. matter of fact you will live to like 2000 or 3000 years. so all of us typing, assuming we are of sincere spirit are only a few hours old technically lol. cuz once that first nuke goes off ? we become celestial and would live to be as old as trees. some trees live for 5000 years.

wink cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Awww Sweetie cry

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Hope you read what i wrote in tiny letter sha grin grin
ermm nope. what you write ? tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: hmm hmm hmm well i have a special feeling about you. but i am sure you will get revelations of who you really are real soon. sounds like you were a very prominent israelite woman in past life. i say this because of the reaction to getting reconnected to what was already in you from previous life. this is certainly not your first time of being in this truth. i can sense these things.

Yeah, TPB has this 'Iya Arugbo' aura about her cheesy cheesy wink

No be small pikin at all at all, na real old soul kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

2000? 3000? That is a MIGHTY long time shocked shocked shocked. how come its when the first nuke goes off? .
cuz the first nuke signifies the seventh trumpet. meaning the kingdom of God is here. once the first nuke drops, we are in the kingdom. yeah the first few days would be bloody and messy but not for those who make it

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

So my 'o' lied t me damn!!!!
Well we all know whos getting grounded by the time they are back cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

The only thing i can sense now is my angry tummy grin grin.... lol, dont mind me grin grin.

I have been praying to know who the heck i am for a long time!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked. I just hope God answers my pray tho, it is so frustrating!! grin grin grin grin..... You my friend, are truly an octopus. I cant sense anything apart from my troubled spirit begging to come out...like something is caged in me? You get what im saying? cool cool I feel this damn everytime angry angry grin grin
LOL. so do you have dreams ? any dreams lately ?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Awww...this thing is sweeting my belle tooooo much cheesy grin cool cool cool
Indeed Sire. a reversal of fortune >>> zephaniah 3 vs 19 Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: cuz the first nuke signifies the seventh trumpet. meaning the kingdom of God is here. once the first nuke drops, we are in the kingdom. yeah the first few days would be bloody and messy but not for those who make it

Kai, the first strike, that verrrrry firrrrst strrrriike...reconciliation with a forsaken inheritance, the end of widowhood cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Yeah, TPB has this 'Iya Arugbo' aura about her cheesy cheesy wink

No be small pikin at all at all, na real old soul kiss kiss
grin grin grin definitely an old wise soul. lol El Presidente what if we found out we have just been speaking to Mary ? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Kai, the first strike, that verrrrry firrrrst strrrriike...reconciliation with a forsaken inheritance, the end of widowhood cry cry
El Presidente sounding like a real elect lol. end of widowhood for us beginning of widowhood for the gentiles who dont make it. these are exciting times we are living in Sire. very exciting times. historic moment in history. wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

Awww Sweetie cry

yeah darlé-moi kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin definitely an old wise soul. lol El Presidente what if we found out we have just been speaking to Mary ? cheesy cheesy

I wouldnt dispute you Sire, I wouldnt dispute you at alll smiley smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: ermm nope. what you write ? tongue
it will no longer be sweet if i tell ya wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin definitely an old wise soul. lol El Presidente what if we found out we have just been speaking to Mary ? cheesy cheesy

eww mary eeew.... i dont like that woman honest...... angry. cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
El Presidente... smiley smiley smiley
How does on change one's handle on this forum sad wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr President:

I wouldnt dispute you Sire, I wouldnt dispute you at alll smiley smiley
am not saying she is. am saying further down the line in the kingdom if you found out you had actually been speaking to some biblical characters lol. i started having this way of thinking because of this prophet i used to watch on youtube. he was always trying to match people today to who they were in past life. he said prince was mozart. stevie wonder was bethoven. etc etc. keep in mind mozart and bethoven were black men. you reincarnate back into the same nation wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

eww mary eeew.... i dont like that woman honest...... angry. cool

She's a firebrand Sire, perhaps a more aggressive woman

now who could that be? Thinking...

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:
it will no longer be sweet if i tell ya wink
oh ok lol

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hi Tsweet. I see ya smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (58) (Reply)

Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) / You Can Have Sex With Your Wife On Her Periods - Prophetess Rose Kelvin To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.