Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41040 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:
I have never smoked crack before but if I ever do I Pray it is the type many commentators here are smoking especially the OP. Why don't you continue na, tell us the ark of the covenant was bla bla bla...smh better concentrate on your day job
dayumm scoffers smdh
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Another confirmed Z0mb1e.smiley
lmao @ another confirmed zombie grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Another confirmed Z0mb1e.smiley
those words might hurt people like you but I'm not in ya class of dimwittedness.
Shalom
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:

those words might hurt people like you but I'm not in ya class of dimwittedness.
Shalom
from your picture you look like someone who is high on crack and marijuana combined

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2013
obadiah777: from your picture you look like someone who is high on crack and marijuana combined

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2013
obadiah777: from your picture you look like someone who is high on crack and marijuana combined
awwww you're tired of quoting mark of the beast bla bla bla. you're finally growing up. I thought growing up mentally could never happen to you

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:

Shalom

Na you get your mouth. grin

And a foul mouth at that calling people crack heads so early in the morning. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2013
MostHigh:

grin grin
are you his sidekick or what? Is it a well paying job, wow I'm so happy you have a job
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2013
Anyi.:

are you his sidekick or what? Is it a well paying job, wow I'm so happy you have a job

No I am his clone.

grin grin grin

Na wander off and go sulk somwhere.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2013

Good morning Chief, hope your day is going well

Time to laff:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Early morning laffta is sweet grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2013
lwkmd, i just fall from my chair. Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
MostHigh:

No I am his clone.

grin grin grin

My sincere apologies, just realized I was the one who started this.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
MostHigh:

No I am his clone.

grin grin grin

grin grin he removed that picture lol. he must be sulking somewhere now lwtmb
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anyi.:

awwww you're tired of quoting mark of the beast bla bla bla. you're finally growing up. I thought growing up mentally could never happen to you
hey Anyi, what happened to that picture bruv ? grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Na you get your mouth. grin

And a foul mouth at that calling people crack heads so early in the morning. smiley
lmao. na im get im mouth sire lwtmb grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good morning Chief, hope your day is going well

Time to laff:looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Early morning laffta is sweet grin grin grin grin grin grin
hey TPB whats good with ya hun. my day is copasetic. yeah that reprobate Anyi was trying a couple of hungry lions. lions of judah that is. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2013
MEILYN: lwkmd, i just fall from my chair. Hahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin whats good with ya MEILYN. trust the weekend is copasetic
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anyi.:

lmao. yeah you did wink wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: hey TPB whats good with ya hun. my day is copasetic. yeah that reprobate Anyi was trying a couple of hungry lions. lions of judah that is. grin grin grin

Good to hear you had a satisfactory day. Thank be to God. Loooool,well good thing he apologized grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Good to hear you had a satisfactory day. Thank be to God. Loooool,well good thing he apologized grin
lol. preparing for the winter eh ? getting slowly colder
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: lol. preparing for the winter eh ? getting slowly colder

Yeah slowly unlike the last year and 2 years before that angry grin grin grin grin

Are you sure about the Vitamin D thing cuz I don't want to repeat my past tongue

How about your side? Warmer or Colder??

Question
If God created others before us, did he write in the bible why? Why did He make them in another image and not his?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin whats good with ya MEILYN. trust the weekend is *copasetic*
New word sire *copasetic* indeed grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tinypurplebaby: grin grin grin grin grin trust the weekend is copasetic my lady?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 4:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Yeah slowly unlike the last year and 2 years before that angry grin grin grin grin

Are you sure about the Vitamin D thing cuz I don't want to repeat my past tongue

Question
If God created others before us, did he write in the bible why? Why did He make them in another image and not his?
Its all a game of chess. Beyond my understanding. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anyi.:

Apology accepted.smiley

The spoken word is a powerful thing.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: neanderthals <<<<< job chapter 30 vs 1 But now they that are younger than I have me in derision, whose fathers I would have disdained to have set with the dogs of my flock.Yea, whereto might the strength of their hands profit me, in whom old age was perished?For want and famine they were solitary; fleeing into the wilderness in former time desolate and waste. Who cut up mallows by the bushes, and juniper roots for their meat.They were driven forth from among men, (they cried after them as after a thiefwinkTo dwell in the cliffs of the valleys, in caves of the earth, and in the rocks.Among the bushes they brayed; under the nettles they were gathered together.They were children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth. wink wink

This is the nation of Cain right?

Cain came out of Adam, right?

Who are they today?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: lmao. na im get im mouth sire lwtmb grin grin

No be lie Sire. smiley

Every man entitled to him own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin he removed that picture lol. he must be sulking somewhere now lwtmb

The web is no place for the faint hearted.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Anyi3(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: hey TPB whats good with ya hun. my day is copasetic. yeah that reprobate Anyi was trying a couple of hungry lions. lions of judah that is. grin grin grin
I don't know what picture you're talking about and I know I haven't ever changed my nairaland pix from day 1.
I also know you're just a kid. I tendered an apology but lil kids take apologies the way you did.
Now that you're the one starting a new one, my conscience is gonna be free to tell you anything.
Yeah right you're a hungry lion, hungry people don't think straight. And your jabs are too weak, I'd have done better than you even 5 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

You is the nation of Cain right?

Cain came out of Adam, right?

Who are they today?
Esau is the reincarnation of Cain, Esau is Edom, Edom are the Caucasians madam *the whites are cain*

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
MEILYN: Esau is the reincarnation of Cain, Esau is Edom, Edom are the Caucasians madam *the whites are cain*

How come Cain came out of Adam then? Caucasians have gentile spirit na.

BTW, Obadiah was talking about specific kind of people there.

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Question
my side is getting chilly slowly lol. vitamin D works perfectly. well especially in winnipeg with no sunlight. last question ? why make others not in his image before adam ? its not written why he did it so i would not want to give you my opinions. but logically it makes sense to create the plebeians before the leaders. if the leaders come first who will they lead ? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (58) (Reply)

Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba / Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.