Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,326 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:49 AM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41103 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

This is the nation of Cain right?

Cain came out of Adam, right?

Who are they today?
MEILYN: Esau is the reincarnation of Cain, Esau is Edom, Edom are the Caucasians madam *the whites are cain*
wink winkmodified wink wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
MostHigh:

The web is no place for the faint hearted.
grin grin indeed sire indeed lwkm
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anyi.:

I don't know what picture you're talking about and I know I haven't ever changed my nairaland pix from day 1.
I also know you're just a kid. I tendered an apology but lil kids take apologies the way you did.
Now that you're the one starting a new one, my conscience is gonna be free to tell you anything.
Yeah right you're a hungry lion, hungry people don't think straight. And your jabs are too weak, I'd have done better than you even 5 years ago.
in my defense i posted before i saw your apology wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: my side is getting chilly slowly lol. vitamin D works perfectly. well especially in winnipeg with no sunlight. last question ? why make others not in his image before adam ? its not written why he did it so i would not want to give you my opinions. but logically it makes sense to create the plebeians before the leaders. if the leaders come first who will they lead ? wink

Another question

Aren't the caucasians are another type of us? I mean, they came from Rebecca and the twin bro of Jacob. Are they are 'another' type of image?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
MEILYN: Esau is the reincarnation of Cain, Esau is Edom, Edom are the Caucasians madam *the whites are cain*
dayummmmmmmmmmm MEILYN. impressive sire. shocked grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: my side is getting chilly slowly lol. vitamin D works perfectly. well especially in winnipeg with no sunlight. last question ? why make others not in his image before adam ? its not written why he did it so i would not want to give you my opinions. but logically it makes sense to create the plebeians before the leaders. if the leaders come first who will they lead ? wink

Your side CAN NEVER i mean CAN NEVER be chilly. Is it 6 or 2 degrees you are talking about? Puhlesse!!!!!!!!!!- we were boxer shorts for that isht here cool cool cool\

Good. Thank God I already got the Vitamin D with me.

Meilyn was right, this is one hell of a crazy chess game undecided

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

How come Cain came out of Adam then? Caucasians have gentile spirit na.

BTW, Obadiah was talking about specific kind of people there.
its a reincarnation of stories. it is written like that for continuity. these stories are allegories. cain is not actually from adam. wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Another question

Aren't the caucasians are another type of us? I mean, they came from Rebecca and the twin bro of Jacob. Are they are 'another' type of image?
all those stories are allegorical. there is no person named rebecca neither was there an actual twin called esau and jacob. rebecca is the earth and jacob is negros and esau is caucasians

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Your side CAN NEVER i mean CAN NEVER be chilly. Is it 6 or 2 degrees you are talking about? Puhlesse!!!!!!!!!!- we were boxer shorts for that isht here cool cool cool\

Good. Thank God I already got the Vitamin D with me.

Meilyn was right, this is one hell of a crazy chess game undecided
well scripture do say the heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool wink

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: well scripture do say the heaven is his throne and the earth is his footstool wink

lmfao @ hiding my post cool

True that cool

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

lmfao @ hiding my post cool

True that cool
wink wink The font was like extremelllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy large. why did you choose to do that tongue

oh and you said you asked me. where was the question you asked that i ignored ? undecided
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink The font was like extremelllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy large. why did you choose to do that tongue

oh and you said you asked me. where was the question you asked that i ignored ? undecided

I want you to see in clearleh na cool

THE QUESTION
good morning, I want to ask a question

Preamble: If Adam was a nation of people does that mean Jacob/Israel was also and Lean and Rachel are not actually women?

If No. Don't answer the question.

If yes, please explain the fight Jacob had with an angel if He was a fallen angel also. What did it all mean?

Literal or symbolical?

Iasked on that free canoes and duffel coat thead tongue

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I want you to see in clearleh na cool

THE QUESTION
good morning, I want to ask a question

Preamble: If Adam was a nation of people does that mean Jacob/Israel was also and Lean and Rachel are not actually women?

If No. Don't answer the question.

If yes, please explain the fight Jacob had with an angel if He was a fallen angel also. What did it all mean?

Literal or symbolical?

Iasked on that free canoes and duffel coat thead tongue

yes but you said not to answer it grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
but to answer your question TPB no such person as leah or rachel. scriptures is not the genealogy of a particular family. it is a genealogy of the whole world. the fight jacob had with an angel ? the angel is esau and by winning that fight his name got changed to israel which means ( prince of the power ). so basically that means he usurped the birthright ( ownership and rulership of the world when the kingdom is established ) from esau. same thing happened when his mother put hairy skin on him so as to decieve isaac and hence usurping the birthright from esau. and basically what that means is that after the kingdom is established during the second coming, the kingdom would belong to Israel but of course we would fight the caucasians first ( when they come for africa during ww3 ) and we will win the war ( zechariah 12, revelation 19 ). all symbolism. jacob and esau are both angels. 'fallen angels'

daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. << we shall take it by force from esau the ruling kingdom during the second coming

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: its a reincarnation of stories. it is written like that for continuity. these stories are allegories. cain is not actually from adam. wink

I knew Cain is a gentile nation with that his rebellious act and Abel a prototype of Isreal. D confusion came from 4:1.

Saying Cain came out of Adam, will that be cos Adam was suppose to be the Shepherd?

Will it be same as Isaac giving birth to Esau n Jacob?

What does that story mean BTW? Esau - d fornicator, selling his birth right.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: yes but you said not to answer it grin

English.... I didn't write it well..... angry angry
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: but to answer your question TPB no such person as leah or rachel. scriptures is not the genealogy of a particular family. it is a genealogy of the whole world. the fight jacob had with an angel ? the angel is esau and by winning that fight his name got changed to israel which means ( prince of the power ). so basically that means he usurped the birthright ( ownership and rulership of the world when the kingdom is established ) from esau. same thing happened when his mother put hairy skin on him so as to decieve isaac and hence usurping the birthright from esau. and basically what that means is that after the kingdom is established during the second coming, the kingdom would belong to Israel but of course we would fight the caucasians first ( when they come for africa during ww3 ) and we will win the war ( zechariah 12, revelation 19 ). all symbolism. jacob and esau are both angels. 'fallen angels'

So I am just gonna keep space here....I'm coming back for more questions
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: yes but you said not to answer it grin

grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: but to answer your question TPB no such person as leah or rachel. scriptures is not the genealogy of a particular family. it is a genealogy of the whole world. the fight jacob had with an angel ? the angel is esau and by winning that fight his name got changed to israel which means ( prince of the power ). so basically that means he usurped the birthright ( ownership and rulership of the world when the kingdom is established ) from esau. same thing happened when his mother put hairy skin on him so as to decieve isaac and hence usurping the birthright from esau. and basically what that means is that after the kingdom is established during the second coming, the kingdom would belong to Israel but of course we would fight the caucasians first ( when they come for africa during ww3 ) and we will win the war ( zechariah 12, revelation 19 ). all symbolism. jacob and esau are both angels. 'fallen angels'

daniel 7 vs 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. << we shall take it by force from esau the ruling kingdom before the second coming

dayuuuuuuummmmm!!!!

See my answer right here. I knew it. grin

Esau as a fallen angle will refer to the light among the Gentiles right? Genesis 1:4?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Anoda question: When did Adam become a fallen angel? Gen 3 right?

So, when did the gentile take up rulership?

Which nation among the gentile nations is d serpent nation? Are they same with Cain?

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I knew Cain is a gentile nation with that his rebellious act and Abel a prototype of Isreal. D confusion came from 4:1.

Saying Cain came out of Adam, will that be cos Adam was suppose to be the Shepherd?

Will it be same as Isaac giving birth to Esau n Jacob?

What does that story mean BTW? Esau - d fornicator, selling his birth right.
nah not related at all. and yes its the same as isaac giving birth to esau and jacob wink
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
MostHigh:

grin
wink wink sup brah. whats good
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2013
be right back. gotta hit tescos for some guinness before they close at 9 grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: wink wink sup brah. whats good

Sire I dey kampe.

Just been watching fro the sidelines most of today

Hows your endzzz all tins cool I am sure. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real:

dayuuuuuuummmmm!!!!

See my answer right here. I knew it. grin

Esau as a fallen angle will refer to the light among the Gentiles right? Genesis 1:4?

not esau. esau was not around then. the light in genesis 1 vs 4 at that time was proper africans like mizraim ( ancient egyptians ) and ethiopians ( ancient babylonians aka cushites ) be back though. i need some guiness from store. got 40 more minutes lol
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire I dey kampe.

Just been watching fro the sidelines most of today

Hows your endzzz all tins cool I am sure. smiley
all tinz cool sire lol. trust the weekend is jollofment hehe. catch you later sire
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Tgirl4real: Anoda question: When did Adam become a fallen angel? Gen 3 right?

So, when did the gentile take up rulership?

Which nation among the gentile nations is d serpent nation? Are they same with Cain?

Wassap Sis. smiley
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: all tinz cool sire lol. trust the weekend is jollofment hehe. catch you later sire

Bless Sire.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: vs 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. NOW NOTICE HOW EVERY TREE THAT ADAM WAS GIVEN HAS SEEDS THAT THEY PRODUCE ? WHAT DO SEEDS DO ? WHEN YOU PLANT THEM THEY GROW. THEY BRING FORTH FRUIT. SO THIS IS A SYMBOLIC VERSE. IT MEANS I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE WORD TO EAT, NOW GO FORTH AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. GO AND BRING THE WORD OF GOD TO THE GENTILES. PLANT MY SEEDS AMONGST THE GENTILES AND BRING FORTH FRUIT. THIS WAS ISRAELS ( ADAMS ) INSTRUCTION WHEN THEY WERE MADE. THEY WERE MADE ANGELS ( MESSENGERS ) WITH A PURPOSE TILL THEY FELL. NOW THEY ARE FALLEN ANGELS. BUT THE INITIAL PURPOSE WAS TO BRING FORTH FRUIT AMONGST THE GENTILES.

2 PETER 2 VS 4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment; <<< FALLEN ANGELS NOW. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL

JUDE 6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. <<< FALLEN ANGELS. THATS YOU NEGROS. THATS WHY YOU ARE JACKED UP TODAY. YOU ARE IN HELL

I had to go back to page one. I remember asking this early, but I guess it got lost in the midst of the waters. hehehehe grin

My Q:

If Negros are in hell already, what judgement are we looking forward to again?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: not esau. esau was not around then. the light in genesis 1 vs 4 at that time was proper africans like mizraim ( ancient egyptians ) and ethiopians ( ancient babylonians aka cushites ) be back though. i need some guiness from store. got 40 more minutes lol

You better be. wink

Their skin would be black right?

So, how did Esau came about?

I guess he is from a diff gentile nation abi?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: be right back. gotta hit tescos for some guinness before they close at 9 grin

Just make sure the guiness don't take over. lol

@ Mosthigh of NL, I hail o. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (58) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Wife Celebrate 33-Years Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.