Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,736 members, 7,915,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:18 PM

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 (41321 Views)

What Actually Happened Before Genesis Chapter 1??? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: Erm Erm, how come i can only understand Revelation Chapter 1-3?. 4rm 4 Upwards me no comprehend.
oh yeah thats an interesting book. book of revelation. lots of symbolism. you probably know most of it but the way it is written is such that you need to know lots of things to get it
1-gotta be familiar with the history of the world somewhat and the empires
2-gotta be familiar with the old testament books
3-gotta be familiar with biblical meaning of words because revelation is packed with old words that dont mean the same today
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah thats an interesting book. book of revelation. lots of symbolism. you probably know most of it but the way it is written is such that you need to know lots of things to get it
3-gotta be familiar with biblical meaning of words because revelation is packed with old words that dont mean the same today
haaaaaaa, i read Chapter 4 six times, i couldnt understand anything. grin grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

grin grin grin. Yerlsoh!!!! I want ma own tongue

Talents are on stqnd still mehn.... cry trying so hard to find time, too much work....and play ....and im waiting for revelation. i mean do you have a comprehensive list of d sites u used??
lol @ stand still. well i may be inspired to do it. the comments section has sapped my motivation. now list of sites i used. hmmm understanding that book of revelation is a journey. there are no sites to go to. most sites are saying rubbish. especially sites with white men trying to understand it through their carnal minds. now the thing about the book of revelation is that this is a book that you can use to determine if you are an elect. thats how wonderful the book is. spiritually speaking the book should not be taught to you because the book is used to determine if you are an elect. if you are an elect you would need a couple of guidelines and then you start the journey on your own to see if the book is already in you and ready to be drawn out. as an elect the book of revelation would have been revealed to you in past life so that what would happen now is that you would be brought to the understanding of what you knew. only the elect would understand this book and nobody else

revelation 1 vs 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. << what that means is blessed ( divinely favored is what blessed means or a celestial being ) is he that reads the book of revelation and hears it ( you hear with your spirit so hearing it means it is resonating with you and you are understanding it as you read it ) and keep the things written in it ( meaning if when reading it you understand it and are able to hold onto it due to understanding it perfectly. second nature to you ). so you can see that only celestial beings would be able to understand this book. so this book is the emphatic test that you are an elect or not. as such what you need is guidance and not someone teaching it to you. once you get the few pointers needed then you start the journey on the book to see if you are celestial or not by seeing if the understanding of the book is in you
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2013
blessĀ·ed [bles-id; especially for 3, 7 blest] Show IPA
adjective
consecrated; sacred; holy; sanctified:
worthy of adoration, .
divinely or supremely favored; fortunate:

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2013
now having said all that, online, the closest you would get to getting the pointers needed for the book is from these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TH2Drpkusk&list=PLFD52182FDF21D7DD
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: haaaaaaa, i read Chapter 4 six times, i couldnt understand anything. grin grin grin grin
lol you try. do you have bandwith restriction for youtube videos ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: [b] lol @ stand still. well i WILL do it. the comments section has sapped my motivation. now list of sites i used. hmmm understanding that book of revelation is a journey. there are no sites to go to. most sites are saying rubbish. especially sites with white men trying to understand it through their carnal minds. now the thing about the book of revelation is that this is a book that you can use to determine if you are an elect. thats how wonderful the book is. spiritually speaking the book should not be taught to you because the book is used to determine if you are an elect. if you are an elect you would need a couple of guidelines and then you start the journey on your own to see if the book is already in you and ready to be drawn out. as an elect the book of revelation would have been revealed to you in past life so that what would happen now is that you would be brought to the understanding of what you knew. only the elect would understand this book and nobody else
[/b]
revelation 1 vs 3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand. << what that means is blessed ( divinely favored is what blessed means or a celestial being ) is he that reads the book of revelation and hears it ( you hear with your spirit so hearing it means it is resonating with you and you are understanding it as you read it ) and keep the things written in it ( meaning if when reading it you understand it and are able to hold onto it due to understanding it perfectly. second nature to you ). so you can see that only celestial beings would be able to understand this book. so this book is the emphatic test that you are an elect or not. as such what you need is guidance and not someone teaching it to you. once you get the few pointers needed then you start the journey on the book to see if you are celestial or not by seeing if the understanding of the book is in you

I dey use phonne to browse but this thing whey you wrtie here require lappy mehn.

cry cry cry cry

Well this is the time to get serious, and to find out if God wants me to know the truth or not...... I understad the part about the oyinbo carnal mind stuff, even I have got a hard time going to their sights because they say a lot of crap. So where do I get the guidelines? IS this exigesis part of the guidelines? Or do I need to search again for another one?? embarassed Dayuuum and to think I havve been reading this since i was 9 and no idea, and I really want to know....I guess it time to pick up the talents and move.
So what you are trying to say is, if you are an elect....you can never be stuck
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: now having said all that, online, the closest you would get to getting the pointers needed for the book is from these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TH2Drpkusk&list=PLFD52182FDF21D7DD

HOOOKAY...... With the kind of sh..itty lappy I've got, this is going to be a toughie...but I will try. I will be extremely serious now, if by the time I read this and I press harder and still I get no clue, that I know what that means... and I will join brah goshen and mintayo.....nah just kidding, I would never do that. But I will know what to do by then. embarassed

Thanks Man I owe you a rocket, a yacht a castle.... grin grin grin

ITS TPB by the way....being stalked on that one
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:02am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: lol you try. do you have bandwith restriction for youtube videos ?
hehehe, Am on mobile, av been on mobile eva since, my PC crashed. Watching a youtube video of 5mins will take me 1 hour because of network problem. I will find a way to watch that anyway.
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

HOOOKAY...... With the kind of sh..itty lappy I've got, this is going to be a toughie...but I will try. I will be extremely serious now, if by the time I read this and I press harder and still I get no clue, that I know what that means... and I will join brah goshen and mintayo.....nah just kidding, I would never do that. But I will know what to do by then. embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

I dey use phonne to browse but this thing whey you wrtie here require lappy mehn.

cry cry cry cry

Well this is the time to get serious, and to find out if God wants me to know the truth or not...... I understad the part about the oyinbo carnal mind stuff, even I have got a hard time going to their sights because they say a lot of crap. So where do I get the guidelines? IS this exigesis part of the guidelines? Or do I need to search again for another one?? embarassed Dayuuum and to think I havve been reading this since i was 9 and no idea, and I really want to know....I guess it time to pick up the talents and move.
So what you are trying to say is, if you are an elect....you can never be stuck
who is abikupower ? tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: who is abikupower ? tongue

I am

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

ahhh ok tis you lol. but ermmmm this book the book of revelation is the most important book in your life right now, that is if you are trying to know for sure if you are an elect. if you are an elect the book will be inside you. you just need a few reminders. and after that everything will start to unfold and tumble out of your mind as you read it and you would be extremely amazed.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 17, 2013
MEILYN: hehehe, Am on mobile, av been on mobile eva since, my PC crashed. Watching a youtube video of 5mins will take me 1 hour because of network problem. I will find a way to watch that anyway.
yeah dayum naija networks lol. the video is like a 10 part video. those guys know what they are saying but they would paint the outlines for you and then your spirit should be able to fill in the gap if it is already within you. its a wonderful journey. amazing. if you get stuck, but only after you have tried, let me know
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

I am
nice cup of coffee. can i get a sip ?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: ahhh ok tis you lol. but ermmmm this book the book of revelation is the most important book in your life right now, that is if you are trying to know for sure if you are an elect. if you are an elect the book will be inside you. you just need a few reminders. and after that everything will start to unfold and tumble out of your mind as you read it and you would be extremely amazed.

looool, who did u think it wuz?? grin grin So I am edgy right now, I don't think I am ready yet if that is the case grin cry, I mean I want to be ready, but I am not in the right disposition to do so...yet. But before the end of next week, I would find out, I surely must find out before the end of next week. I just need to re-arrange myself properly, Im a big bag of chaos now..... Ese, I guess it's time for you to rest now cry cry

LMFAO!! grin ;DNah tongue tongue....I still get questions boku, BUT certainly not Revelation anymore.... lipsrsealed
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:22am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: nice cup of coffee. can i get a sip ?

Sure... Infact, I made a SPECIAL one just for you Rabbi tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

looool, who did u think it wuz?? grin grin So I am edgy right now, I don't think I am ready yet if that is the case grin cry, I mean I want to be ready, but I am not in the right disposition to do so...yet. But before the end of next week, I would find out, I surely must find out before the end of next week. I just need to re-arrange myself properly, Im a big bag of chaos now..... Ese, I guess it's time for you to rest now cry cry

LMFAO!! grin ;DNah tongue tongue....I still get questions boku, BUT certainly not Revelation anymore.... lipsrsealed
nothing to fear but fear itself. lol. you chances are very good from what i see. but if you have lots of chaos dont rush it. take your time. its not going anywhere. oh yeah bed time i tink lol. will catch yall 2moz MEILYN and Tgirl also. yall stay coo. am out like last year

3 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MEILYN(m): 1:28am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: nothing to fear but fear itself. lol. you chances are very good from what i see. but if you have lots of chaos dont rush it. take your time. its not going anywhere. oh yeah bed time i tink lol. will catch yall 2moz MEILYN and Tgirl also. yall stay coo. am out like last year
ok bro. Catch u lera. Am gone watch that stuff.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: nothing to fear but fear itself. lol. you chances are very good from what i see. but if you have lots of chaos dont rush it. take your time. its not going anywhere. oh yeah bed time i tink lol. will catch yall 2moz MEILYN and Tgirl also. yall stay coo. am out like last year

grin grin@ the enlarged. I pray so mehn, I can only find out if I try.....Okay...okay...I will take my time.....

Good Night Boss.... Don't forget my Special Rabbi Coffee angry angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:13am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: a post I bel ? me no comprehende amigas. more to be added ? oh yeah you know ethiopians and somalians and hausas and fulanis are the real africans. the land of ham. so we in the south of naija ? we are illegal aliens in nigeria. those people were the first created people. they are the beasts of the field in genesis 1 vs 24 and 25. so when hausas feel like they have the divine right to rule nigeria ? they do. its spiritual. its their land

Genesis 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

we the blacks are all children of SHEM. HAM too was dark skinned. while the whites are children of japhet.....but Japhet was originally black. we can see in the bible how God miraculously turned people to white skin. this people were termed lepers, its a mutation process.... it happened with aaron and miriam, even naaman and gehazi

am jamming things togeda right just excited by this mystery.

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by mcfynest(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah thats an interesting book. book of revelation. lots of symbolism. you probably know most of it but the way it is written is such that you need to know lots of things to get it

you didnt rply me in thread thread"The church of nairaland"
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by MostHigh: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

Genesis 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

we the blacks are all children of SHEM. HAM too was dark skinned. while the whites are children of japhet.....but Japhet was originally black. we can see in the bible how God miraculously turned people to white skin. this people were termed lepers, its a mutation process.... it happened with aaron and miriam, even naaman and gehazi

I just dey enjoy the jamming Sire. smiley

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Tgirl4real(f): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
MostHigh:

I just dey enjoy the jamming Sire. smiley

Na serious jamming. lol. grin

@ OBD lurve, pls explain this scripture you quoted here...wink

obadiah777: what do you think being born again is ? of course it is a vow lol. scriptures ?

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. <<< not exactly the scriptures you want but you get the point
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

Sure... Infact, I made a SPECIAL one just for you Rabbi tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
buahahaha now thats one heck of a cup of coffee. i drink that i will be amped for 2 years straight no sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
Abikupower:

grin grin@ the enlarged. I pray so mehn, I can only find out if I try.....Okay...okay...I will take my time.....

Good Night Boss.... Don't forget my Special Rabbi Coffee angry angry grin grin
oh yeah that 'gallon' of coffee looks appetizing lol. oh and i aint no boss. i is jus a lowly safant tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

oh no the white man aint japeth. he is edom dont be deceived tongue
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Na serious jamming. lol. grin

@ OBD lurve, pls explain this scripture you quoted here...wink

oh it means if you are in the lord and then you backslide, while you were in the lord you had been cleansed of all the evil in your life so your soul is clean, if you backslide, your soul is now clean and empty and hence lots of space to be occupied by all the demons that would jump on you after you backslide. in short after backsliding you become 7 times worse than you were before you backslided. in fact it would have been better for you not to have found God at all than to find God and backslide cuz the demons come at you harder and more forceful. you will tend to see people who backslide doing worse things than they were doing even before they found God. tis all spiritual wink

2 Likes

Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh no the white man aint japeth. he is edom

HEEEIIISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's all this talk about God giving a whole nation Leprosy or something?
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

HEEEIIISSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's all this talk about God giving a whole nation Leprosy or something?
huh shocked
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah that 'gallon' of coffee looks appetizing lol. oh and i aint no boss. i is jus a lowly safant tongue

ITs a CUP!!!!!!!

Lowly safant boss....all join, you get am cool
Re: Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
obadiah777: huh shocked

But its what Im reading nah, iif God wants to punish you, he makes you oyinboyishy........ Is that not what you said about Egypt? and not Meilyn is saying that about Japhet.....and certainly, they can't be one person nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (58) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 80th Birthday. Buhari Congratulates Him / Church Members Kissing Pastor's Feet In Front Of Congregation (Photos) / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.